Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? (8244 Views)

[video] Pope Francis Slaps Woman After She Yanks Him Toward Her On New Year Eve / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / Facebook User, Abdul Loses Best Friend On New Year's Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by DissTroy(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2022
Depsui:

Nobody's asking you to be cruel to anyone o. Don't let anybody guilt trip you into any religion o. You have to be able to serve God the way you want. You have to stand firm.

It's good to make sacrifices to make others happy, but not when it comes to religion o. That's why you see christians going to mosque just to make others happy.

In this case, there's nothing wrong in going to church, but it has to be your decision

Nobody is forcing me into anything. I identify as a Christian. I follow biblical doctrines which do not contradict or negate the original scriptures.

I believe in the existence of an intelligent creator or Supreme Being which many call God, Yahweh and the likes.

But I am not religious. I am barely religious. Religion is a set of beliefs manipulated for an agenda by the gatekeepers. Not less than a cult.

I'm more spiritual than religious or call me a cynical or critical Christian. I troll Christianity more than atheists but I ask theist questions atheists run away from, even on this forum.

Crossover nights are meaningless spiritually in my opinion but it's more or less like a social gathering. And what's wrong with marking the beginning of the New Year with your woman on a happy note doing something which makes her happy like "praying for us and ours" and "holding hands" with her? It doesn't hurt in anyway and her intentions are good.
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Karac: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Didi2d:

Yes, in agbara

Okay. How do I go about the forklift thing.
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by hopefulLandlord: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
DissTroy:

I ask theist questions atheists run away from
what are these questions?
Re: Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? by Didi2d(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Karac:

Okay. How do I go about the forklift thing.

I know of two places in agbara that you could learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? / Have You Heard About Chatmogul / Whew, I Love Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.