Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

"Call Thy Labourers, And Give Them Their Hire." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Call Thy Labourers, And Give Them Their Hire." (127 Views)

Thy word have I hid in my heart / Commit Thy Ways Unto The Lord. / Lord send us labourers Matt 9:38, Luke 10:2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Call Thy Labourers, And Give Them Their Hire." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Find a space in this maze of life, a space where God have placed you and work from there, you will be amazed at the lives you will transform, those who will not stop talking about God just because of you, those who will be sold out for God just because of you… and God our heavenly Father will surely reward you and make you smile, alleluia somebody…

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/call-thy-labourers-and-give-them-their-hire/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Fix The Hole? / Inequalities Of Life:The Bad Dey Alive...,The Good Dey Die.... / I Found A Solution To Insomnia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.