Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze (24307 Views)

Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / 6 Men Arrested For Gang Raping A Married Woman & Two 13-year-old Girls In Kebbi / Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Islie: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
From Wilson Okereke, Afikpo

Yet to be identified men numbering about six were said to have beaten a single mother, Nnenna Onu Nwookorie, to death on the Christmas day, at Anike village, Onicha Igboeze Community in Onicha Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

They also set her body ablaze before neighbours could get to the scene.

Local sources said that on the sorrowful day, four of the assailants had allegedly stormed the victim’s father’s compound and without hesitation began to hit the lady with clubs for an undisclosed reason.

It was gathered that the woman due to her huge size and strength engaged them in a serious fight.

When two more persons who were waiting with their various motorcycles had seen that the deceased was gaining upper hands in the melee, they rushed and joined forces with their colleagues and in the long run subdued the woman before clubbing her to death.

A resident of the area, Mrs. Nweke Ogo, told Daily Sun that she was still in the mood of Christmas celebration on the particular day when she got wind of the incident, adding that before many villagers could become aware of the happening, the killers had eliminated the lady and cut off one of her leg with matchet before setting the entire lifeless body on fire.

We further gathered that help could not come the way of the victim as she and her aged mother were the only persons in their compound that is a bit detached from the cluster of houses in the settlement, when the attackers perpetrated their dastardly act.

“Since this incident occurred, till now, I cannot say exactly what transpired between Nnenna and her killers, but according to her mother’s story, the people suddenly invaded the premises and began to beat the young lady.

“When the deceased could not condone the assault, she decided to fight them and in the process, she removed one of the assailants teeth before they eventually over powered her,” she narrated.

She added that it was after the bereaved woman had noticed the meanness in the killers’ action that she ran for dear life leaving her daughter to her fate.

Spokesperson of Ebonyi State Police Command, DSP Loveth Odah, said they were yet to get the report.

She, however, advised that people should always adopt alternative dispute resolution rather than self help.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/6-men-hack-ebonyi-woman-set-body-ablaze/

1 Like

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by everythinggirly(f): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
The news I read this year alone made me get most of my exercise by shaking my head in disbelief.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by cherishmichael: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Those people are shameless and wicked ooo, how many men on just one woman, and still took her life in a painful way, nawaa oo.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Karlovych: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
cry cry Igboland again!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Scorfreyjunior: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Haba
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by tutudesz: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
So her mother was watching them beat her daughter and she couldn't shout for help undecided, until they killed her

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Kazeem47(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hope dem no later turn am to Suya chop am?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
EBONYI grin. AFGHANEASTERN

VOsimhen144:
Must you people joke with everything

No be you go tell me wetin to Joke with or not

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by paulolee(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
very stupid n heartless men...those people aint men bt are beast, the story gat me thinking.....wat would av been the woman crime??
na because of land, debt or wats d reason for such heartless killing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by abobote: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
She must have held a delicate information, they have to burn her body after the killing, to make sure she is really dead
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by ImoleNaija: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
What a brutal way to go angry

There is more to the story. It looks like a fight for the mafia boss' seat. From the report, the woman seemed to be a don.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Sufferingboy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
shocked
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by CelestineNelson: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hope is not because of money , let me read first before commenting

2 Likes

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by ZombieTERROR: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
This story is incomplete

1 Like

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by goodlistener: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Cant remember when last I heard good news

1 Like

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by ZombieTERROR: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Karlovych:
cry cry Igboland again!!
shut up there

you think it's ritual
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by okeyglm: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is hand work of ipob, they vow to eliminate ebubeagu spys. I am sure the woman is one the ladies marked for elimination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by VOsimhen144(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Faller:
Must you people joke with everything

2 Likes

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by rikithor(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
I don't believe doesn't mean it's not possible.
Learn how to drive better than you were told or taught.Drive manual and automatic transmission cars professionally in few weeks.
See contacts below
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by ZombieTERROR: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Faller:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by orion7: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Cut of her leg ? Who re these people

1 Like

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Food for new year celebration

Ndi Biafuro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by specialmati(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed no matter what dont kill
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
shout east, Sad east

between Ogun state, portharcourt, osun state and southeast, I don't know the place more scary to live. don't even mention North, that region is a horrible place for any sane human to live

3 Likes

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Streetdreamx(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
I suspect land issue.

1 Like

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Ibaaboy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Uwa mmebi
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
ZombieTERROR:
This story is incomplete

How is it incomplete?
Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by Patrioticman007(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na dem, Mkpurumiris. What a shameless fight 6 okoro's on 1 innocent lady. Karma will also roast them alive too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze by marhez43(f): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na 30k i dey luk for since nove.xmas gift i no see new year na i no go see.u know urself all my fans on nL suprise me oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Who Breaks Into Schools In Delta To Burn Books Of Students, Nabbed (Photos) / Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti / Tragedy Hits Family As Man Kills Wife During Scuffle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.