Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) (20687 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by kolnel: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
other peoples money.
I still don't understand how being a pastor is a job.
it's like being a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Pathokpo: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kriss216:
Our Church offerings in the mud

Don't say say that. 'Pastor is an investor' in oga sabinus voice. He is reaping the dividend of his investment. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Sheriman(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Some people last sweet be that
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Cokahot: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Piggy bank,packaged and disguised as offering box at church. See yahoo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by peacefulhome(f): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Better pastor go gather all the people in need on Sunday and gifts them something from this saving. But hell no, not our Nigerian pastors. All what they are good at , is bring .
If I attend this man church, I will stop paying offering. He should bring out from the 2M to do God works. After all, it all our father work.
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by gazza07(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Some will misunderstood this, but msg here is everyone should cultivate the habit of saving and maintaining the savings without interruption. It requires consistent and patience to achieve this. Weldone pastor! If you like be saying offerings and donations and tithes, no start your own tomorrow. As for me, it's 5k daily till December, I will buy house in enugu town, awka, onitsha G.R.A, owerri and asaba, then igweocha(portharcourt) if money reach, oh God help me in Jesus name, amen
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by kenzysmith: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Musauzor:
I will start my own piggy bank savings in January 2022. I hope to reach a record of #4m by November 2022. So help me God.
4m shey Na 3k u wan dey put inside daily?
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
philme87:
Netizens have reacted to the enormous savings of a Nigerian pastor for the year, 2021.

In a video, the clergyman showed off five piggy banks and contracted some lads to break it.

As expected, a huge amount of money was emptied from the various boxes of which he said amounted to a total of one million, nine hundred and fifty thousand naira.

According to him, the clip is meant to serve as a source of inspiration to people in order to help them develop the culture of saving.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUVPpsURZY
Develop the culture of saving They save and bring it to you .
How can they save for themself

1 Like

Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Akharmony: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
ignore the one who is saving just focus..
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lest act like we don't know the source

1 Like

Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Good one, as for me, I better save my money in the bank than using piggy boxes.
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Offering money

Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by pcagbaji(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
WibusJaga:

For a pastor, not a wise publicity. Will likely be discouraging to devoted dangerous-giver members who could not save even 10k.
It is good for a pastor to act such way that is why he is a pastor but all the same is all about saving the church offering maybe have another side hustles so then every other money that comes from the church goes to that area
This may just be a form of gimmick or stunts because I believe that if he doesn't know what he is doing don't we wouldn't have have up to five piggy bank box only one selfie can cause only one or two big one can contain that amount of money by squeezing it inside the box
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by stevenosa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Saving tithes and offerings - OLE

And you want to enter year 2022 in peace?
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hosquire:
how sure are you?

Where did he get the money that he is saving from? So pastor has time to be putting money inside all those boxes? Those look like boxes they tag "special seed"
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
Kriss216:
Our Church offerings in the mud

Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Handsum64: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
The gullibles have done it again
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by AntiSimp: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
If Davido Can give out over 200million donated to him why not pastor who also got the money through donation and offering from church members.?
Remember Jesus no get savings.
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
jidamsel43:
Only a pastor can do this

But why this way and manner!
Why not to the bank or are you discouraging people to save in the Bank.
Another weak point is that it can also encourage the rogues and criminals to think that savings at home through piggy is now the reinning thing in Nigeria but is not!
The Nigeria Banking System is one of the safest and dynamic Institutions in the World!
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
The pastor has a job with good income
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by andivirus: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ok let's do a little mathematics, for you to get up to 1.9m, you must save more than 5k daily. Assuming you save 5k daily, that will be 150k in one month, 150 x 12 = 1.8m in 12 months.

Abeg how many people fit afford 5k daily to save?
lexy2014:

Where did he get the money that he is saving from? So pastor has time to be putting money inside all those boxes? Those look like boxes they tag "special seed"
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by nedekid: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hmm, over 5k per day in the kolo shocked
No be offering be that?
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by razzydoo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Praise Jah pastore, because na person wey get money be living thing... cool wink
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by shadrach77: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
But this piggy bank thingy should be discouraged seriously.

What if the house catches fire? Or what if armed robbers storm the building ? If you must save indoors make it minimal. Maximum 30k to avoid stories that touch
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Jyl0: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
How
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by HRMK: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
what type of piggybank wuld contain #2m cash?abi na cheques?are these cheques still valid?
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hosquire:
how sure are you?
Did the crooked pastor say how or where else he go the money?
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Scammer pastor! I pity his foolish and gullible worshippers
Re: Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
He is a tiff!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) / ‘Touch Not My Anointed’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.