Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Can I Stop Taking Alcohol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Stop Taking Alcohol (372 Views)

Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) / Why You Should Stop Taking "Agbo" / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Taking Alcohol by Vickyvicky09(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Good evening my fellows
Sometimes April this year, one Batista's son come to my office for a borehole work, I went there for the geolocal survey and I discovered his house was not promising (which means they are not having enough watering the house) so I told the son.
They went ahead to give another company the work but in the report I wrote that the "house wasn't too ok but they will get little water for domestic use only"...
After the drilling with another company the man insist that the water water wasn't enough for his domestic use so he want to charge me to court and he is demanding 3m from me for misleading him with my report ( he paid me me just 15k for my work and paid 480k to the other other company for the work) now since he said I was the one that mislead him so he want 3m for damages.
Since then I av been drinking before I can sleep because he told me he made his research and he will use it against me i court.
I have gotten my own lawyer which I paid 150k to defend me but I can't stop drinking every night before I can sleep...
Pls help me on how I can stop drinking cos it's really disturbing me....
Matured mind only
Re: How Can I Stop Taking Alcohol by itsme01: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
For your insomnia use cenpain night tablet and avoid alcohol
Re: How Can I Stop Taking Alcohol by Irupetepete: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Was your report really misleading?
Re: How Can I Stop Taking Alcohol by Conwarden: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vickyvicky09:
Good evening my fellows
Sometimes April this year, one Batista's son come to my office for a borehole work, I went there for the geolocal survey and I discovered his house was not promising (which means they are not having enough watering the house) so I told the son.
They went ahead to give another company the work but in the report I wrote that the "house wasn't too ok but they will get little water for domestic use only"...
After the drilling with another company the man insist that the water water wasn't enough for his domestic use so he want to charge me to court and he is demanding 3m from me for misleading him with my report ( he paid me me just 15k for my work and paid 480k to the other other company for the work) now since he said I was the one that mislead him so he want 3m for damages.
Since then I av been drinking before I can sleep because he told me he made his research and he will use it against me i court.
I have gotten my own lawyer which I paid 150k to defend me but I can't stop drinking every night before I can sleep...
Matured mind only

Attack the root cause . . . anxiety.

Methinks since your report already stated likelihood of "little water", you need not worry. The word little is subjective and subject to different interpretations. Just be sure your Lawyer is sound.

The drinking issue is secondary to your primary problem of anxiety.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters
Re: How Can I Stop Taking Alcohol by oluwaferanmi1605(m): 1:31am On Jan 04, 2022
Vickyvicky09:
Good evening my fellows
Matured mind only
How have you written your geophysical survey report?
A geophysical survey report must always have a page( summary page) where you will tell your client that you don't have control over nature which may take it's cost regards to ground water yield. A geo scientist is not God.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To The Brain And Body During Coma / . / Laundry Beads Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.