Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Advise To Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advise To Nigerian Youths (546 Views)

Old Note Ends 10th, CBN (my Advise) / As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advise To Nigerian Youths by izombie(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Whether you are a man or a woman, find a way to leave this God forsaken country. Nigeria is getting worse day after day. Don't die without knowing or experiencing what it is to have constant power supply, good roads that you can drive for hours without slowing down, pipe borne water. When I go to toilet where I live and after shittingggg and I flush my shittttt everything just disappears and I don't know where it goes. Someone who is abroad lives a better life than a billionaire in naija. Whether you drive an SUV in or not you go still enter Naija traffic. Yesterday I just decided to stop at a red traffic light in Anambra state, come see the way the cars behind me were hooting endlessly for me to move, I just bone dem Sha. Travel out of this shithole abeg. This country no be am o. I can't wait to get out on the 9th of January.
Please leave this country for a better future for your kids and yourself. If you never enter naija universities better do it abroad. It's so much better outside naija.
This country is worse than a zoo. Get out now if you can and visit when you can. I don talk my own o. The people in government dey deceive you. Get out now or fight the people in government. Na my two cents be this o. person wey get ear make him hear.

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by tollyboy5(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
God bless you brother
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by helinues: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
And if everyone live the country who are the people going to make it better?

If that's how the citizen of the countries they want to run to have abandoned their countries, Nigerians would have any where to run to
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by babasolution: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
The Blackman never tires of being a slave to his white master.Let me hint you guys on something that will shock,your children are not going to enjoy better life abroad,your children are going to be enslaved in future.mark my words
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by isaiah4life(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nigeria will be better. I believe in Nigeria. We will rise again.
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by yanabasee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

If that's how the citizen of the countries they want to run to have abandoned their countries, Nigerians would have any where to run to

You BMCs and your brain sick godfathers that is stealing this country dry.....

The politicians should invite their children back home and give them the country to make it better.....

The fraction of people holding this country in the mud is as little as 0.000000001% yet we the masses are suffering.

Many countries we were better than a decade ago are changing into a modern standard class countries.... We're here bantering and supporting criminals because they share you with 30k peanuts every 30days of your life.
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by helinues: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
yanabasee:

You BMCs and your brain sick godfathers that is stealing this country dry.....

The politicians should invite their children back home and give them the country to make it better.....

The fraction of people holding this country in the mud is as little as 0.000000001% yet we the masses are suffering.

Many countries we were better than a decade ago are changing into a modern standard class countries.... We're here bantering and supporting criminals because they share you with 30k peanuts every 30days of your life.

Wait are you people getting jealous of this 30k BMC money abi what's all this repetition about it?

If what you guys know best is to wail, blame and accuse, how would things change when there are no reasonable suggestions/solutions from you people?

I can't count how many of my suggestions to critical issues that have been making use by both FG and state same on this forum. If there have been more of such solution to problems, don't you think things would have been more better that this.

Our politicians are also on NL, registered members or as guests cos they are also a Nigerian, infact some of them were here before they gain power now.

You opposition should do your work the way you supposed to do it not all this blaming , attacking and wailing
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by VTJN(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
izombie:
Whether you are a man or a woman, find a way to leave this God forsaken country. Nigeria is getting worse day after day. Don't die without knowing or experiencing what it is to have constant power supply, good roads that you can drive for hours without slowing down, pipe borne water. When I go to toilet where I live and after shittingggg and I flush my shittttt everything just disappears and I don't know where it goes. Someone who is abroad lives a better life than a billionaire in naija. Whether you drive an SUV in or not you go still enter Naija traffic. Yesterday I just decided to stop at a red traffic light in Anambra state, come see the way the cars behind me were hooting endlessly for me to move, I just bone dem Sha. Travel out of this shithole abeg. This country no be am o. I can't wait to get out on the 9th of January.
Please leave this country for a better future for your kids and yourself. If you never enter naija universities better do it abroad. It's so much better outside naija.
This country is worse than a zoo. Get out now if you can and visit when you can. I don talk my own o. The people in government dey deceive you. Get out now or fight the people in government. Na my two cents be this o. person wey get ear make him hear.
Boss, some of us wan leave this country to be honest, but circumstances beyond our power still dey hold us down

Me for instance, I'm from a poor family who barely feed. I graduated top of the class but couldn't secure a job. I couldn't raise 85k to register for IELTS, which I'm pretty sure I'd smashed on a sitting. This would help increase my chances of securing a scholarship. I don't even have a common passport that one can get with 60k maximum

I'm really pushing hard just to have something doing. I'm not into any fraudulent act despite the difficulty

I hope God wipe my tears and save me from this generational penury i found myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by yanabasee(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Wait are you people getting jealous of this 30k BMC money abi what's all this repetition about it?

If what you guys know best is to wail, blame and accuse, how would things change when there are no reasonable suggestions/solutions from you people?

I can count how many of my suggestions to critical issues that have been making use by both FG and state same on this forum. If there have been more of such solution to problems, don't you think things would have been more better that this.

Our politicians are also on NL, registered members or as guests cos they are also a Nigerian, infact some of them were here before they gain power now.

You opposition should do your work the way you supposed to do it not all this blaming , attacking and wailing

You've never contributed any meaningful suggestions ever since you joined this forum...

You're good at asking questions, like you did above.

And if we don't get to express our dissatisfaction over the government manhandling of the Country's affairs, how then will the government stay woke?

You call it wailing because you expect everyone to stay mute and zombied...

If the government is willing to make changes, they have experts and consultants and specially advisers to lead them aright.....

But they chose to steal money first and do nothing....

Listen, there are intelligent people with good and better contributions on how to move this country better.... But that doesn't hold because corruption have eaten deep.
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by helinues: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
yanabasee:

You've never contributed any meaningful suggestions ever since you joined this forum...

You're good at asking questions, like you did above.

And if we don't get to express our dissatisfaction over the government manhandling of the Country's affairs, how then will the government stay woke?

You call it wailing because you expect everyone to stay mute and zombied...

If the government is willing to make changes, they have experts and consultants and specially advisers to lead them aright.....

But they chose to steal money first and do nothing....

Listen, there are intelligent people with good and better contributions on how to move this country better.... But that doesn't hold because corruption have eaten deep.

I can't count how many of my suggestions to critical issues that have been making use by both FG and state same on this forum. If there have been more of such solution to problems, don't you think things would have been more better that this.

Even wailing wailers like you are living testimony to that on this forum.

Unbeatable record of the most accurate analysis on NL. No be beans
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by yanabasee(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Even wailing wailers like you are living testimony to that on this forum.
Unbeatable record of the most accurate analysis on NL. No be beans
Self appraise is a thing for BMCs......

Unbeatable record my foot....

Anyway, happy new year in advance...
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
babasolution:
The Blackman never tires of being a slave to his white master.Let me hint you guys on something that will shock,your children are not going to enjoy better life abroad,your children are going to be enslaved in future.mark my words
Keep decieving yourself...e be like to dey Nigeria dey sweet you..if Dem give you free visa no collect..dey here dey claim fatherland..
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by babasolution: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Keep decieving yourself...e be like to dey Nigeria dey sweet you..if Dem give you free visa no collect..dey here dey claim fatherland..

I dnt owe any allegiance to Nigeria, only to the land I was born, I dnt give a Bleep about the stupid tribes in Nigeria, only to the land of my father's,I will build the land of my father's,Bleep off all y'all
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
babasolution:

I dnt owe any allegiance to Nigeria, only to the land I was born, I dnt give a Bleep about the stupid tribes in Nigeria, only to the land of my father's,I will build the land of my father's,Bleep off all y'all
You know you can be banned for what you just said huh?
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by izombie(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
VTJN:
Boss, some of us wan leave this country to be honest, but circumstances beyond our power still dey hold us down

Me for instance, I'm from a poor family who barely feed. I graduated top of the class but couldn't secure a job. I couldn't raise 85k to register for IELTS, which I'm pretty sure I'd smashed on a sitting. This would help increase my chances of securing a scholarship. I don't even have a common passport that one can get with 60k maximum

I'm really pushing hard just to have something doing. I'm not into any fraudulent act despite the difficulty

I hope God wipe my tears and save me from this generational penury i found myself
God will save you bro but you have to make the first move first before God go intervene. Wish you the best.
Re: My Advise To Nigerian Youths by izombie(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2022

You know you can be banned for what you just said huh?
ban ke? why?

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Readiness To Run For President In 2023 / President Buhari Launches ₦62 Billion HIV Trust Fund (Photos) / Debo Macaroni Reacts To Death Threats On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.