Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365934 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Feshizzy:

Someone who has a 200k account,
Why would s/he have to show it to you?
People that have achieve that height has nothing to prove anymore.
Have you seen anyone stock portfolio before?
Exactly, they don't have the time to show anything
no mind am.. make he come show you ..for this yeye country we day.. so you go kidnap or give am poison... Na why very soon I go like join our oga Gabsonfx for that waygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
So AU longed like 50pips without giving me my entrysetup...it’s okay baby .its okay grin cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
karkinase:
Perfect time to short Nas100..
signal:false break to the upside
SL hit embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
karkinase:

SL hit embarassed
it escalated so fazzz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Preparing to long AU sha
Who’s in?
Let’s run like 30pips
To .7260
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
GreatestManEver:
it escalated so fazzz
Real fast bruh , the war news is really swinging market in wild directions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
karkinase:

Real fast bruh , the war news is really swinging market in wild directions.
actually bro but to me still currencies are still respecting technicals

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
DannyFX2638:
no mind am.. make he come show you ..for this yeye country we day.. so you go kidnap or give am poison... Na why very soon I go like join our oga Gabsonfx for that waygrin

Exactly,
E get as you go post alert,
Men go begin observe you,

So what benefit do i gain if i post 200k account?
Lol,
For online platform again,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Think about it.

Have a lovely weekend

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
exmaysn12000:
Think about it.

Have a lovely weekend

FOMO, FOMO, FOMO is the new name for most traders (including me) sad sad sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
realone12:
Question For all Forex traders here..
What is the biggest amount have you ever seen on someone's/friend's Account..

I mean the biggest amount you have seen with your two naked eyes oh.
either on friend's account or someone you know..

Note: I'm not talking about prop account..

Does it make sense trying to knw one's worth? Well have seen a lot of guys who are making it real time in trading.. So either you believe it or not forex is real

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Just that market is about to close but AUDUSD right now is the best time to long but it is what it is
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
So as from Monday night now, we move and two winners are expected also ? Am there for sure sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
GreatestManEver:
Just that market is about to close but AUDUSD right now is the best time to long but it is what it is
grin I’m clapping for myself .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
GreatestManEver:

Lolz am seeing a great reiatance around 0.73000, although it is still buying till the zone and wee know the actual movement on Monday inshallah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kaybee7000:

Lolz am seeing a great reiatance around 0.73000, although it is still buying till the zone and wee know the actual movement on Monday inshallah
lool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by NaGraceFx: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
NaGraceFx:

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 29

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 30

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
This has been a rather slow month,
Well, so long the account still balance,
Then we move

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Succhris: 2:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Boss infofirst, I sent multiple mails and I am yet to get a reply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2022
My two Cents to we traders trying to move past BE range
1) know your ‘numbers’ as a trader ;I believe it’s inadequate for you as a trader to say you know your pair well yet you don’t know how much it brings with each pips movement and lot sizes and how you can use it to your advantage

2) Dominate your trade; yeah let it rest but you just have to be unemotional and make some decisions while in the trade ,it’s one hard thing to learn but trust it’ll transform everything.
Manage your shit with your chest!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2022
@samfelly please how can I get leaderboard for the new competition??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Finally we are getting there, an Africa toping the ftmo leaderboard. I hope to be the first Nigeria to top ftmo leaderboard grin grin. Realone you can see this big accounts nw. This ftmo and mff na money ritual on lowkey.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by niyeee: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
GabsonFX:
Playing well
Gold has moved 400.0pips ish since this call, in just 2hrs....trade closed. kiss

This big momentum could continue for a month, going forward: this is my general overview for gold trading in the next 3 to 4 weeks, get ready to experience huge move in any of the directions, short or long. Place SL at all time.

I see gold falling to hit 1867.79 coming week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Englishisamust:
Finally we are getting there, an Africa toping the ftmo leaderboard. I hope to be the first Nigeria to top ftmo leaderboard grin grin. Realone you can see this big accounts nw. This ftmo and mff na money ritual on lowkey.
I wonder what his major pairs could be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Englishisamust:
Nigerians let’s do this soon!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mehn, pure price action no be beans oo..my head they hot one MA on my chart wouldn’t be bad tongue

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lmao I read this and was rolling on the floor laughing.

Once you start seeing pure price action and structure the way it is, it will look like the market is speaking to you where it’s going next.

I’m not perfect but with the little I’ve trained my eyes and mind with pure price action, I’m glad I did and not dependent on indicators.

I think the only indicator I used was William fractal’s indicator but I ditched it when I knew how to search for key highs and lows.

You’ll get better with it bro, it’s like learning a new language and it takes time. One thing I’m sure about is if you keep up, you’ll be glad you did.

Cheers and have a nice week.

karkinase:
Mehn, pure price action no be beans oo..my head they hot one MA on my chart wouldn’t be bad tongue

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
abham:
Lmao I read this and was rolling on the floor laughing.

Once you start seeing pure price action and structure the way it is, it will look like the market is speaking to you where it’s going next.

Can't even remember what indicators look like anymore(literally) grin.

The language of the market is structure. What I'm on right now is knowing for sure when we have failed swings and this is an element of time hence my mantra "time and price"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Man where have you been?

For me, I’m skewed towards BOS on HT, weak/strong highs and lows, order flow and imbalances. Though I’m not perfect with it yet but it’s an improvement and considering the fact I just started learning last year August and I’m having unconscious consistency atm. grin

Time and price is the goose that lays Golden eggs.

charly20:

Can't even remember what indicators look like anymore(literally) grin.

The language of the market is structure. What I'm on right now is knowing for sure when we have failed swings and this is an element of time hence my mantra "time and price"

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
karkinase:
price is king man,the only indicator I use is EMA8 for entry and volume to conclude a fakeout move (not determine)
Once you know how to read price in its pure form (structure, Supply and demand, session analysis,patterns,candlesticks analysis etc) it’s over! grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please someone should drop the current competition leaderboard.. I don't know how to find it. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
abham:
Man where have you been?

Trying to remain serious with academics and trading is quite difficult, TBH. I only have enough time for one.

For me, I’m skewed towards BOS on HT, weak/strong highs and lows, order flow and imbalances. Though I’m not perfect with it yet but it’s an improvement and considering the fact I just started learning last year August and I’m having unconscious consistency atm. grin

Time and price is the goose that lays Golden eggs.

Recently I stopped using pending orders and started waiting for reversal patterns like @sa.intfaculty does. it's quite stressful but isn't that the cost of learning? cheesy

I submitted to time to learn and this year, we are learning to kick some FTMO a$$ grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.