Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365746 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Humm.. Kindly slow down. We will be reducing maximum number of positions possible to two from next contest. Where are you running to? Learn to take risk serious as much as your gains. Any one that have outrageous drawdown will not get the expected sponsorship if he comes first. Trade responsibly, we are not raising gamblers in this contest.
Please trade responsibly.
Risk is real. The likelihood of not meeting your objectives is risk. Risk control, risk mgt is crucial.
I repeat slow down.
Contest captain @samfelly, kindly help me rephrase the message in that other language.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Opening many trading positions in one single trading day with different pairs strongly confirms you are gambling. This contest is strictly for traders not gamblers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by romklef(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2022
infofirst:
Opening many trading positions in one single trading day with different pairs strongly confirms you are gambling. This contest is strictly for traders not gamblers.

Noted cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by romklef(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2022
Good morning traders!! smiley

Wish everyone best of trade cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
infofirst:
Humm.. Kindly slow down. We will be reducing maximum number of positions possible to two from next contest. Where are you running to? Learn to take risk serious as much as your gains. Any one that have outrageous drawdown will not get the expected sponsorship if he comes first. Trade responsibly, we are not raising gamblers in this contest.
Risk is real. The likelihood of not meeting your objectives is risk. Risk control, risk mgt is crucial.
I repeat slow down.
Contest captain @samfelly, kindly help me rephrase the message in that other language.

This table u are shaking comrade , anyway that that are concerned can hear sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2022
DestinyDjohn:
Boss you no Just need much stress while others they queue for fuel you go Just dey pedal your bicycle jejely ......

DestinyDjohn:
My brother the matter strong oo..samfelly wey tell me say na bicycle him go use...Baba don vex bring out Chevrolet.... It is well

Boss, na the bicycle I promised to use I still dey use o. It's just that no hill or slope for this Warri to Bayelsa highway. So, the pedalling just easy for me.

By the way, I see you and others for Bovas Filling Station o. I dey shout dey greet una but una dey struggle for queue there, nobody greet me back.

Anyways, make I dey pedal my bicycle jejely dey go before una go come drive pass me grin

Kaybee7000:
Nawa for the comp o, those that even promised micra don buy jet, those with bicycle don hire plane, it is well with us with tricycle o, we move

Abeg, quick buy the fuel make u come drive pass me, broda grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2022
infofirst:
I repeat slow down.

DULY NOTED, BOSS cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2022
infofirst:
lool and it won’t pay long term
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Whoever hopped in on my AUDUSD long call with the entry criteria I specified should be in profit now ....Put BE at .7230 then target is .7250
SL is .7288

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
GreatestManEver:
lool and it won’t pay long term

It never does.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
charly20:

It never does.
yes brother ...You can use to flip accounts tho but not proprietary firm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
GreatestManEver:
yes brother ...You can use to flip accounts tho but not proprietary firm

And after flipping the account once, that dopamine rush will want you to flip it more and then..... BOOM! Everything crashes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
charly20:

And after flipping the account once, that dopamine rush will want you to flip it more and then..... BOOM! Everything crashes cheesy
lool grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
charly20:

grin grin angry. I am different be giving someone the ginger until the boom boom
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mayork2(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
samfelly:

Boss, na the bicycle I promised to use I still dey use o. It's just that no hill or slope for this Warri to Bayelsa highway. So, the pedalling just easy for me.

By the way, I see you and others for Bovas Filling Station o. I dey shout dey greet una but una dey struggle for queue there, nobody greet me back.

Anyways, make I dey pedal my bicycle jejely dey go before una go come drive pass me grin

Abeg, quick buy the fuel make u come drive pass me, broda grin

I beg where you buy this your bicycle from I go need one ASAP this fuel scarcity no easy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
infofirst:

Try and focus on less pairs, less risk. More usually messed up mental stability especially during losing streaks.
thanks for the advice boss..
I Think focusing on less pair is the ultimate solution.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
infofirst:

grin grin angry. I am different be giving someone the ginger until the boom boom

grin grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
saintfaculty:
A sad miss on GU this AM.

@realone12 , we all experience that.
Just try to stick to an asset or 2, and then learn to lower your trading risk by using the lower TF(1min) for your entry and sl...
Stay Positive
Thanks boss! for you an infofirst to come up with similar advice, i think I now know where my problem is from. I will apply this advice accordingly..
Gracias!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mayork2:
I beg where you buy this your bicycle from I go need one ASAP this fuel scarcity no easy

Na one Akwa Ibom man dash me when I visited Uyo one day like that grin. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by niyeee: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
saintfaculty:
A sad miss on GU this AM.

@realone12 , we all experience that.
Just try to stick to an asset or 2, and then learn to lower your trading risk by using the lower TF(1min) for your entry and sl...
Stay Positive
I forecasted that GU will rise. It will still keep rising till it touches the point I said earlier. What we missed was the gap which it tried to cover up. That gap was experienced by almost all currencies, including gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
infofirst:
I repeat slow down.

Boss say make I yan una say, who do anyhow for this market go see anyhow o,

He say, this one wey everybody dey kiti kiti and run kata kata, no go happen for next contest at all at all, because arrangement don dey ground to clip all our wings - na bicycles all of us go dey use henceforth (2 positions max) grin

And him come take style make me contest captain, but the food big pass me o grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
I will be Trading the AUD Cash rate tomorow morning and this is my view... we have a QM structure on the 4hrs TF, price has pulled back to the QM level which is a good area to sell from, but we can see a supply area that led to the change of character clearly on 1hr TF. so i will be waiting for price to drive into the supply area, will drop down to the 1min chart once this happen to lookout for QM pttern to sell this asset.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mayork2(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
samfelly:

Na one Akwa Ibom man dash me when I visited Uyo one day like that grin. grin
hahahaha just dey go jejely make you fit reach your destination
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
saintfaculty:
I will be Trading the AUD Cash rate tomorow morning and this is my view... we have a QM structure on the 4hrs TF, price has pulled back to the QM level which is a good area to sell from, but we can see a supply area that led to the change of character clearly on 1hr TF. so i will be waiting for price to drive into the supply area, will drop down to the 1min chart once this happen to lookout for QM pttern to sell this asset.
you’ve been missing .When you taste AUDUSD you’ll know the lord is good grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
GreatestManEver:
Personally, i no like AUD and its pairs... gu/uj i dey trade... just wanted to trade the news this week. whats your view on the pair?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
20 pips on AU and closed for the day.

Na so I wan start with my own consistency.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

I learn a lot whenever I look at your chart.... trying to see if I can master entries on lower tf 5min ...keep up the good work boss
I learn more than you when I look at his chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
saintfaculty:

Personally, i no like AUD and its pairs... gu/uj i dey trade... just wanted to trade the news this week. whats your view on the pair?
lol Haaaa Iswr AUDUSD is too clean ,no worries. okayy ,actually when price gets to .72600 it might sell but I’m not sure if the sell will be a retracement or reversal of the current impulsive move. Predicting AU with its current PA is not so convenient for me, AU PA is still indecisive for me. I’m just day trading it based on Asian high and lows for now.
By Wednesday New York session I should have been very sure of if it’s a retracement or reversal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
infofirst:
We will be reducing maximum number of positions possible to two from next contest.

I love this.

Also u can add, no more than 2 different trading pairs in a day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
niyeee:

I forecasted that GU will rise. It will still keep rising till it touches the point I said earlier. What we missed was the gap which it tried to cover up. That gap was experienced by almost all currencies, including gold

I agreed with you that gu need to retest higher.. My initial expected levels are 1.348*-1.350* but your call and or level will be watched too. I am following with buy till then.
Next month will be usd bull.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
samfelly:

Boss say make I yan una say, who do anyhow for this market go see anyhow o,

He say, this one wey everybody dey kiti kiti and run kata kata, no go happen for next contest at all at all, because arrangement don dey ground to clip all our wings - na bicycles all of us go dey use henceforth (2 positions max) grin

And him come take style make me contest captain, but the food big pass me o grin grin

angry angry grin Thank you.

exmaysn12000:

I love this.

Also u can add, no more than 2 different trading pairs in a day.

We will see with the coming change first.
The changes need to come into play because I was surprised to see someone going over 7% in reds on day one.
And some positions on some traders orders were looking gamblish.
My first experience in this market was in 2007. And I have not seen one trader that survived the fx trading with high risk.
In the short term, you can enjoy but in the long term, high risk takers usually go bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
GreatestManEver:

Funny you. Keep it coming with your AUD forecast. I follow more of Gbpusd. Those usd pairs are strongly correlated. So your analysis will help with gu and other majors in a way too. They are not 100% correlated but to a high %.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.