Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (372251 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
abham:
AU, EA, ETH and S&P 500 has been good to me this week.

Sadly I missed my trade on both Aussie on Monday and Tuesday due to low battery and missed close to 300+ pips on both pairs but I still had to harvest some pips on my demo account still maintaining my bias.

I wish you all good trading.

Forex trading for Nigeria no bi easy feat o.

Conditions for d country go first defeat person before Mr. Market (forex) go come finish person undecided undecided

Sometimes, I go just wan cry, because the day would still be young for person to see good trades, but everything don die. No power

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
How far will this go?

My God! see doings. You truly know this Elliott wave like the back of your hands.

Make I master my scalping strategy first, I go delve into learning Elliott wave like kilode.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
haryodehjia:

On same page but keep getting hunted by sl.. But don't you think we have a HnS pattern on Dtf or it is not valid yet?

You are absolutely correct, I dey see am too. Maybe e go start from 1983 or 1990
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 5:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Bro, I was let down.

samfelly:

Forex trading for Nigeria no bi easy feat o.

Conditions for d country go first defeat person before Mr. Market (forex) go come finish person undecided undecided

Sometimes, I go just wan cry, because the day would still be young for person to see good trades, but everything don die. No power

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Quick one on Gold cool
This trade hit TP before the market closure.

More bags to make next week.
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by SlurUsername1: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2022
samfelly:

Lol grin grin grin If this is true, how do we confirm it, pls?

If you're very observant, you'll regard that theres something similar about both monikers, but most people can't unravel riddles in Nigeria unless u give them handbook
CcNyamuriflathead

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2022
samfelly:

I need to ask you this, first. What time frame do you use to trade or to take entry, pls?
M5 sir

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nyamuriflathead: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

If you're very observant, you'll regard that theres something similar about both monikers, but most people can't unravel riddles in Nigeria unless u give them handbook
CcNyamuriflathead

Wetin apen?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by SlurUsername1: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Wetin apen?
Baba, Please use your infinite wisdom to convince them that feshizzy=yamiriflathead
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nyamuriflathead: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Baba, Please use your infinite wisdom to convince them that feshizzy=yamiriflathead

Lol, All lizard lie prostrate, how can a man tell which one suffers from belly-ache. In time the pain the pain shall make one of them lie flat on its back, then shall that which has been unknown be made known.
Exits thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Yabaleft people don enter this thread grin

Make Una Ignore you will not gain anything by replying them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nyamuriflathead: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Englishisamust:

I smelled it, I smelled the truth as I came into this section, the truth smelled stronger and stronger as I came into this thread. Now it is choking me, and choking me. I look about me..... Monikers, white and vacant, innocent, behind them are faces of sorrow and pains. But the faces may as well be smiling, cuz nobody knows who is behind those eyes.
When the frog in front falls inside a pit, others behind it take caution, but no others must follow it and be drenched in its putrescence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Russia wan use style admit defeat? If it's true, gold to drop and EU to skyrocket.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tunechi5(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2022
FreshGuy2:
M5 sir
una way day trade with 5mins day try
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by SlurUsername1: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

I smelled it, I smelled the truth as I came into this section, the truth smelled stronger and stronger as I came into this thread. Now it is choking me, and choking me. I look about me..... Monikers, white and vacant, innocent, behind them are faces of sorrow and pains. But the faces may as well be smiling, cuz nobody knows who is behind those eyes.
When the frog in front falls inside a pit, others behind it take caution, but no others must follow it and be drenched in its putrescence.

Expose them... Expose them all baba.
An eagle does not go to the market unless there is something there. Expose those using five monikers and more on this thread and the competition to manoeuvre their way to the top.
Suspensions! Heavy suspicions fills me head but you're all knowing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nyamuriflathead: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Expose them... Expose them all baba.
An eagle does not go to the market unless there is something there. Expose those using five monikers and more on this thread and the competition to manoeuvre their way to the top.
Suspensions! Heavy suspicions fills me head but you're all knowing

Calm down!! Can cockroaches be innocent in the gathering of fowls? These guys in these thread are crooks but feign pretense in the open starting with the organizer that has about 3 fxblue username in the FTA contest.
A chicken eats corn, drinks water, swallow pebbles yet complain it has no teeth. If she has teeth, would she eat gold? Let it ask the cow that has teeth yet eats grass.
I will expose them one by one on this thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Russia wan use style admit defeat? If it's true, gold to drop and EU to skyrocket.
Senseless post .. which kind dirty style ??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
see how propaganda full this your screenshot .. this is 2022 .. who the Bleep relies on BBC
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2022
DannyFX2638:
see how propaganda full this your screenshot .. this is 2022 .. who the Bleep relies on BBC
Which media outlet do you trust most?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2022
FreshGuy2:
Can someone help me and solve this issue of spread always hitting my stop-loss way too early or too late... Normally I like to risk $1 in all my trades but I usually get stopped out way too early or too late, sometimes at 0.75, 0.80, 0.82, 1.50,1.20 or 1.45 etc all because of spread.. How do I include spread into my risk so I don't get stopped out that way please

Maybe you should add the spreads into your stoploss. When you've determined your stoploss, you check the spread on your broker and add it plus some little buffer to accommodate volatility. I always add 0.5pips buffer to my stoploss and that has saved me a couple of times because I trade the 1M timeframe

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Senseless post .. which kind dirty style ??
Under 30s abound on this thread, den no dey cool down and they think they know a lot whereas they know nothing.

In fundamental analysis, do you know grapevines (rumours) move the market more than realities?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by SlurUsername1: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Englishisamust:

Guy why u dey panick? Na because you know say dem wan burst your nyansh now thats why you dey yarn opata like parrot wey too much pepper choke am?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by SlurUsername1: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Calm down!! Can cockroaches be innocent in the gathering of fowls? These guys in these thread are crooks but feign pretense in the open starting with the organizer that has about 3 fxblue username in the FTA contest.
A chicken eats corn, drinks water, swallow pebbles yet complain it has no teeth. If she has teeth, would she eat gold? Let it ask the cow that has teeth yet eats grass.
I will expose them one by one on this thread

What? I didn't see this coming? You mean even infofirst is complicit? I been think say na only me(feshizzy) and those guys wey their monickers start with S,K,E,D 9 dey use alternate account for FTA o. I'm shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Tunechi5:
una way day trade with 5mins day try
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Under 30s abound on this thread, den no dey cool down and they think they know a lot whereas they know nothing.

In fundamental analysis, do you know grapevines (rumours) move the market more than realities?
all I see is just illiterate that can't read and comprehend typing shit ... did you actually relate to my comment You were talking of Russia stylishly leaving the war .. and I said opposite .. now you are schooling me about fundamental analysis... How does it relate to what we talking about Brainwashed western puppet
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Let the violence begin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2022
@infofirst we need hold this guy.. carry am give efcc

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2022
DannyFX2638:
all I see is just illiterate that can't read and comprehend typing shit ... did you actually relate to my comment You were talking of Russia stylishly leaving the war .. and I said opposite .. now you are schooling me about fundamental analysis... How does it relate to what we talking about Brainwashed western puppet
Ask yourself, is the war not relevant to the financial markets? Tell me what fundamentals are. Who's the illiterate between us? Why would I post irrelevant news on the thread.

You're a trader, you look at news from the political angle but ignore the one that concerns your business. How does the war put money in your pocket? That's what you should concern yourself with.

By the way, is Putin your father?

You're bringing the gentleman (infofirst) in, he's not a kid like you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nyamuriflathead: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

What? I didn't see this coming? You mean even infofirst is complicit? I been think say na only me(feshizzy) and those guys wey their monickers start with S,K,E,D 9 dey use alternate account for FTA o. I'm shocked

Lol, you're surprised? Rule makers are themselves rule breakers around the world. You cant be surprised that crocodiles enjoy the flesh of frogs when its public knowledge that they eat their own eggs. Just because he appears cool and calm doesn't mean he isn't desperate to want to win the contest, thats why he rapes the rules when no one sees and feigns pretense and maturity in the public eyes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Ask yourself, is the war not relevant to the financial markets? Tell me what fundamentals are. Who's the illiterate between us? Why would I post irrelevant news on the thread.

You're a trader, you look at news from the political angle but ignore the one that concerns your business. How does the war put money in your pocket? That's what you should concern yourself with.

By the way, is Putin your father?
and you that is not looking at the war in a political way carried it all the way from Here to foreign affairs section ..., Can't even spell withdraw correctly.. Go back to nursery 2

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2022
DannyFX2638:
and you that is not looking at the war in a political way carried it all the way from Here to foreign affairs section ..., Can't even spell withdraw correctly.. Go back to nursery 2
Kiddo! Is that English or pidgin English? There are no typographical errors in your father's dictionary.

Forget say I dey use pidgin, I go school you for grammar.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by SlurUsername1: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Lol, you're surprised? Rule makers are themselves rule breakers around the world. You cant be surprised that crocodiles enjoy the flesh of frogs when its public knowledge that they eat their own eggs. Just because he appears cool and calm doesn't mean he isn't desperate to want to win the contest, thats why he rapes the rules when no one sees and feigns pretense and maturity in the public eyes.

This is preposterous!!! When the elders we esteem so highly can sell their honour for the devils money, then let pigs eat shame and men eat dungs....

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.