Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (372217 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

There are no typographical errors in your father's dictionary.
Is that a question or an answer You need this nursery education more than I thought
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Is that a question or an answer You need this nursery education more than I thought
Are there? Bring out more errors.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Are there?
are you correcting it now or what Nigga stop disgracing yourself ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2022
DannyFX2638:
all I see is just illiterate that can't read and comprehend typing shit ... did you actually relate to my comment You were talking of Russia stylishly leaving the war .. and I said opposite .. now you are schooling me about fundamental analysis... How does it relate to what we talking about Brainwashed western puppet

:All I see is illiterate'. Are you not the illiterate here? What happens to the article?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Lol, you're surprised? Rule makers are themselves rule breakers around the world. You cant be surprised that crocodiles enjoy the flesh of frogs when its public knowledge that they eat their own eggs. Just because he appears cool and calm doesn't mean he isn't desperate to want to win the contest, thats why he rapes the rules when no one sees and feigns pretense and maturity in the public eyes.

Mrbillionaire spotted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

:All I see is illiterate'. Are you not the illiterate here? What happens to the article?
what are you saying guy ... Maybe I need translator to understand you very well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2022
DannyFX2638:
are you correcting it now or what Nigga stop disgracing yourself ..
That's the correction! I dare you to say it's wrong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2022
Fibonacci88:

Passed the second stage of TCF. Awaiting contract signing and live 10k acc. Prop firm portfolio is now 20k. 10k mff and 10k TCF. The goal is to hit 50k in funded prop firm acc this yr. So help me God. To everyone out there, stay put in this hustle and take time to learn. Avoid greed and get rich syndrome. The opportunities are limitless.

This is indeed a wonderful news. Congratulations, mate

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

That's the correction! I dare you to say it's wrong.
oh you actually corrected yourself.. a round of applause for you.. you deserve it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2022
DannyFX2638:
what are you saying guy ... Maybe I need translator to understand you very well
Olodo! You don't even know what the word 'article' means in grammar.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Olodo! You don't even know what the word 'article' means in grammar.
and neither do I have Google grin grin ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
If you're very observant, you'll regard that theres something similar about both monikers, but most people can't unravel riddles in Nigeria unless u give them handbook

CcNyamuriflathead

Okay, we greet you plenty, for making it lively here, as well grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Where's the 'concord' in the sentence below.

You're a stupid boy who knows nothing and isn't ready to learn.

' You're not the only person who wish to'. Na so your Papa teach your grammar?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
DannyFX2638:
and neither do I have Google grin grin ..
Fuckkkkk off; you too small. For grammar, I pass you; for age, I pass you; for FX trading, I pass you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2022
After the thorough whooping I got this week, in-house violence is exactly what I need to cool off grin

Side note: if there is any swing trader in the contest, please come around, let's see if we can talk about our problems and see if we can fix it.

1.Is it psychological or we just don't understand yet how to trade?

2. i think once I had asked @Gabs.o.nfx how he managed it but I don't think I got anything solid. Maybe his years of experience is a huge factor to his success in prop trading.

3. I'd like to know if fellow swing traders here feel "rushed" while trading the account. Like having "a flame up your a$$" while trading.

4. From the picture attached from the mff webpage, the most profitable are day traders. If this is the case,it would serve us good as swing traders to be "more flexible" for us to succeed.

At the close of last week's trading session and suffering heavy losses which dealt with me mentally,I closed my Mt4 app but not without deleting the account so I won't trade it in the coming week. angry

I'm going to undergo self-evaluation and see how to re-strategize,this time being more malleable.

The goal is not to win an account but to last long in my trading career.

It's the weekend, let's discuss @everyone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Where's the 'concord' in the sentence below.

You're a stupid boy who knows nothing and isn't ready to learn.

' You're not the only person who wish to'. Na so your Papa teach your grammar?

lol .. my guy ..I day catch cruise forget .. but seems its getting into your bones .. no reason .. make e no be say I spoil your day grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2022
DannyFX2638:
lol .. my guy ..I day catch cruise forget .. but seems its getting into your bones .. no reason .. make e no be say I spoil your day grin
Idiot you be, you dey catch cruise dey insult me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Fuckkkkk off; you too small. For grammar, I pass you; for age, I pass you; for FX trading, I pass you.
Guy I done laugh tire .. thank you for keeping me company .. I really appreciate it my bro grin.. boredom for this my side done pass stage 2

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Idiot you be, you dey catch cruise dey insult me.
I only said go back to nursery school.. Na u day call me *olodo.. and the rest grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2022
FreshGuy2:
M5 sir

Well, your own still high pass my own. I trade the M1 time frame, sha

What I usually do to make sure my 1$ or 10 pips stop loss work for me is to enter trade at the lowest level possible (for Buy) or at the zenith (high) peak level (for Sell).

So, always be patient, with your perfect knowledge of candle sticks, to take the prime trade that u see would not go back to swallow the stop loss. Mind you, you no get any power to control the market outcomes o

That is all I can say about entry. As for spread, I will suggest you use a broker that have a very tight one. And be selective of pairs that have it. EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and XAUUSD are the best

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
charly20:
After the thorough whooping I got this week, in-house violence is exactly what I need to cool off grin

Side note: if there is any swing trader in the contest, please come around, let's see if we can talk about our problems and see if we can fix it.

2. i think once I had asked @Gabs.o.nfx how he managed it but I don't think I got anything solid. Maybe his years of experience is a huge factor to his success in prop trading.

3. I'd like to know if fellow swing traders here feel "rushed" while trading the account. Like having "a flame up your a$$" while trading.

4. From the picture attached from the mff webpage, the most profitable are day traders. If this is the case,it would serve us good as swing traders to be "more flexible" for us to succeed.

At the close of last week's trading session and suffering heavy losses which dealt with me mentally,I closed my Mt4 app but not without deleting the account so I won't trade it in the coming week. angry

I'm going to undergo self-evaluation and see how to re-strategize,this time being more malleable.

na to port go join Samfelly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Immortal99(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=charly20 post=111384239]

Side note:if there is any swing trader in the contest, please come around, let's see if we can talk about our problems and see if we can fix it.

i thought u were d 1min scalper General .... wen did u start swing trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good day comrade. I’m also a swing trader as I don’t have the psychology to dey look for setups daily.

I think prop firm don’t favour swing traders in a way. Mostly scalpers and day traders.

I look forward to joining future contest but make I finish this national service go my house whe get steady light and Network, for this village I dey nothing better.

Earlier i stated on the thread how I missed two trades because of low battery on my Aussie pairs and they played out and HTF should give you directional bias.

Go to ICT page and search this videos
1). ICT Forex The Weekly Bias Excellence In Short Term Trading

2) ICT Forex Time & Price Theory.

I hope these helps.

charly20:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Calm down!! Can cockroaches be innocent in the gathering of fowls? These guys in these thread are crooks but feign pretense in the open starting with the organizer that has about 3 fxblue username in the FTA contest.
A chicken eats corn, drinks water, swallow pebbles yet complain it has no teeth. If she has teeth, would she eat gold? Let it ask the cow that has teeth yet eats grass.
I will expose them one by one on this thread

hope say na cruise you dey catch so....
because na dust you just yarn like this oh....
make e no be say you open your mouth wawwwww....
dey cap careless...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Immortal99:

I don't think I've ever declared myself a scalper or daytrader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
abham:

I think prop firm don’t favour swing traders in a way. Mostly scalpers and day traders.
Go to ICT page and search this videos
1). ICT Forex The Weekly Bias Excellence In Short Term Trading

2) ICT Forex Time & Price Theory.

I hope these helps.

Yes. I have ICT's 12 months mentorship videos somewhere in my drive. I should look these up too. Thank you.

DannyFX2638:
na to port go join Samfelly grin grin

So that I go village after 2 months of trading? grin

I no fancy scalping. If day trading would help achieve prop trading, I would bend.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
samfelly:

Well, your own still high pass my own. I trade the M1 time frame, sha

What I usually do to make sure my 1$ or 10 pips stop loss work for me is to enter trade at the lowest level possible (for Buy) or at the zenith (high) peak level (for Sell).

So, always be patient, with your perfect knowledge of candle sticks, to take the prime trade that u see would not go back to swallow the stop loss. Mind you, you no get any power to control the market outcomes o

That is all I can say about entry. As for spread, I will suggest you use a broker that have a very tight one. And be selective of pairs that have it. EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and XAUUSD are the best
thanks boss... I use Hotforex and I trade Eurusd, Gbpusd, Audusd, Audjpy , Eurjpy and Eurgbp.. Most times i also enter trades at M1

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gozzylala:

Maybe you should add the spreads into your stoploss. When you've determined your stoploss, you check the spread on your broker and add it plus some little buffer to accommodate volatility. I always add 0.5pips buffer to my stoploss and that has saved me a couple of times because I trade the 1M timeframe
thanks boss... For someone who uses 0.01 and 0.02 lotsizes.. What's the actual value or size of 0.5 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreshGuy2:
thanks boss... For someone who uses 0.01 and 0.02 lotsizes.. What's the actual value or size of 0.5 pips

For me, your lotsize should be determined by your stoploss and the amount you're risking. So, if I'm trading a $10000 account risking 0.25 with a 2.5pips stoploss, my lotsize would be 1. That's how I do my calculation. I first determine my risk amount, then stoploss, that determines my lotsize, I think it's easier that way. I hope that helps.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by NaGraceFx: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
NaGraceFx:

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 33

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 34

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Opistorincos(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
I buy excess airtime of all Nigerian networks. My rate is good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
charly20:

I'm also a swing trader and it's really difficult competing with day traders and scalpers in competitions like this ,I think the least one can do is to re- strategize,maybe to a day trader.. Though it won't be easy because I tried Day trading this week Omo my mt4 see Red nation everywhere...... we keep moving regardless

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.