Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365307 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 11:40pm On May 15, 2022
NettyNelly:

Mark of a professional trader.

Risk management and Psychology is the main thing.

I believe in following just one mentorship with all you got. Remove noises and It pays off in the long run.

For mee... I follow Karen Foo. Infact I downloaded all her YouTube videos, read her books and recommended books. I swear I've seen a significant change in my learning and equity curves.

diverse trading paths. mine is late Tom Williams' teachings....the only trading path I know. doesn't matter who the mentor is as long as one has healthy psychological view of the market with good MM...then the person is golden irrespective of the mentor chosen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:03am On May 16, 2022
infofirst:

@Karkinase is the winner of the Contest 7. Congratulations bro.
And thanks to everyone that participated all along.

Now unto the personalized contest.

Congratulations, Karkinase.

Thank you goes to the organizer. Maximum respect,
chief.

By the way, I don apply literal meaning to the personalsized contest o grin. Contest 7 is the last group's contest, abi? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 12:29am On May 16, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

Thank you boss..
Please are there any disadvantages of trading minor currencies like naira, CEDI's etc? I noticed everyone seems to be trading only major currencies like dollar and euros. Does the value of any currency contribute to how much one can earn from that currency?
Cc karkinase richgen suchris

Do you see them listed by your brokers?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 12:35am On May 16, 2022
infofirst:

Congratulations bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:15am On May 16, 2022
Congrats for winner contest, you the best one.

XTIUSD price now 109.22, trading scenario when breakout 110, probably higher price will be reach, if rejection, back to trading range.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 2:50am On May 16, 2022
Gold Alert

Sell stop @ 1815
Stoploss 1819

Target 1787

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:43am On May 16, 2022
charly20:

Talk true say you no watch all those "improve your trading with this proven day trading technique", "watch how this trader flipped his account in one trade","how to be a professional trader", "tips to become a pro trader"

cheesy grin grin

grin grin normal now... most of us pass thru that phase
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 7:27am On May 16, 2022
karkinase:

I’m grateful to GOD for another contest won, thank you Mr infofirst. also special shoutouts to all contestants who participated. We will all testify as long as we keep trying and never giving up. The sky is only the starting point for us all.

Congratulations bro...more pips ahead

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by GdexFolami(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2022
charly20:

Talk true say you no watch all those "improve your trading with this proven day trading technique", "watch how this trader flipped his account in one trade","how to be a professional trader", "tips to become a pro trader"

cheesy grin grin
lool almost everyone passes through this stage but thanks to God for the growth now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by GdexFolami(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2022
karkinase:
Thank Guys for all the congratulatory messages. it wasn’t easy @ all to be sincere, I almost gave up but my team inspiration from their last win of UcL pushed me to the end.
By the grace of GOD, On my first payout from MFF, I will fund one person from this group.
The week that will eventually change my life for Good
congratulations chief
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2022
Woke up to a $10000 MFF funded account cool. Thank you sir Infofirst. More money to your pocket.

14 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 8:02am On May 16, 2022
karkinase:
Woke up to a $10000 MFF funded account cool. Thank you sir Infofirst. More money to your pocket.
Congrats boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 8:20am On May 16, 2022
infofirst:

Thanks a lot for the opportunity, and congratulations at karkinase.
Do make you come sponsor us oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 8:23am On May 16, 2022
karkinase:
cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 8:25am On May 16, 2022
Below are the trades I'm looking at, the ones I'm in alonside their TP, SL and EN.

Ignore the GU, my main bias is bearish... What you see is a scalp gone wrong grin

But seriously, it looks like a reversal is looming on that pair.

Bearish on UJ, Bearish on NJ
Modified: Everything hit SL except GU

My bias hasn't changed, neither has the trend changed... I just used too tight a SL.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 8:36am On May 16, 2022
karkinase:
Congratulations bro. You can always do better.

Pls use this second chance opportunity judiciously. Remain yourself and calm down, its marathon now not sprint (contest). Wishing you all best bro.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Princeify72: 8:55am On May 16, 2022
karkinase:

Congratulations bro..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2022
BrightFuture48:

Congratulations bro. You can always do better.

Pls use this second chance opportunity judiciously. Remain yourself and calm down, its marathon now not sprint (contest). Wishing you all best bro.
Thanks for the advice.. btw where have you been.. wassup with your account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2022
My mt4 can't connect.

What's happening

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2022
karkinase:

Congrats bro more wisdom to your strategy and more pips to win

Infofirst, you and your generation will be blessed Amen

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2022
karkinase:
Go and sin no more.. i hope correction has been taken from what crippled you before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 10:40am On May 16, 2022
Sell Audjpy..
Tight SL

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 10:42am On May 16, 2022
infofirst:

Personalized contest waiting for it. Congratulations karkinase.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 11:00am On May 16, 2022
karkinase:

Thanks for the advice.. btw where have you been.. wassup with your account
My bro I dey o. Yeah I had a free retry last time. And this my second attempt which would end this week. Am roughly 6% up, hopeful I finish it up before Wednesday or I will just request an extension for like 2 weeks to finish to complete it remaining 2% insha Allah. I actually had a break for like 1 week for some exigencies, so I couldn't trade at all.

I am not in any hurry, slow and steady we would definitely reach the promise land. See attached pics for current status.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:03am On May 16, 2022
BrightFuture48:

My bro I dey o. Yeah I had a free retry last time. And this my second attempt which would end this week. Am roughly 6% up, hopeful I finish it up before Wednesday or I will just request an extension for like 2 weeks to finish to complete it remaining 2% insha Allah. I actually had a break for like 1 week for some exigencies, so I couldn't trade at all.

I am not any hurry, slow and steady we would definitely reach the promise land. See attached pics for current status.
i thought it's 5% ??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 11:05am On May 16, 2022
DannyFX2638:
i thought it's 5% ??
No am still on phase 1 so the target is 8%. It is phase 2 verification that's is 5%.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 11:05am On May 16, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Sell stop @ 1815
Stoploss 1819

Target 1787

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2022
BrightFuture48:

I am not in any hurry, slow and steady we would definitely reach the promise land. See attached pics for current status.
Nice one.. keep it up..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jammer777: 11:40am On May 16, 2022
karkinase:

Congratulations my man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
As a family and with everyone needing to succeed I will share some winning tips: NB they are not foolproof but have high accuracy to net some pips. I will analyze GOLD timings and entry today.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2022
XAUUSD: Gold is a highly technical pair and moves well with fundamentals. Big banks love this pair very much to trade. So they are always looking to fake most retailers out.
Gold is not meant for scalping but best for swing. Best days to trade gold are Sunday night Mondays and Fridays. Once you enter a position on Gold and you TP don’t enter again till you see a nice setup. always allow your profit to run when trading Gold.
Best time for entry of GOLd is 11am and 3pm Nigerian time.
Best TF for Gold are 4H D W.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 12:20pm On May 16, 2022
charly20:

I swear. I'm not there yet but I'm not where I used to be when I joined FTA.

I sleep for YouTube no be small grin grin

Recommend channels apart from ict

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

Viewing this topic: DRZAY(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.