Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365379 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2022
Congratulations grin
karkinase:

I’m grateful to GOD for another contest won, thank you Mr infofirst. also special shoutouts to all contestants who participated. We will all testify as long as we keep trying and never giving up. The sky is only the starting point for us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:42pm On May 16, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
BTC:.
Timeframe: 4 hours
Current Wave: 4th, to cap below 32541
Next wave: 5th, to hit 23000.
Short below the blue line for 23000; SL 33000.
Playing out as predicted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 12:50pm On May 16, 2022
1800 to 1785 possible
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
haryodehjia:
Congratulations karkinase.. God bless you Infofirst
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=infofirst post=112861063]

@Karkinase is the winner of the Contest 7. Congratulations bro.
And thanks to everyone that participated all along.
Now unto the personalized contes
Congratulations @Karkinase ,keep breaking ground for us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rainlover(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2022
BrightFuture48:

No am still on phase 1 so the target is 8%. It is phase 2 verification that's is 5%.

8% target is kinda high though. That's why 95% would failed cos their greed level would be on the high side.

I want to inquire about this

What if a trader doest achieve the 8% target the first 30 days, but didn't break any rules, would the trader be disqualified?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2022
samfelly:

Congratulations, Karkinase.

Thank you goes to the organizer. Maximum respect,
chief.

By the way, I don apply literal meaning to the personalsized contest o grin. Contest 7 is the last group's contest, abi? cheesy cheesy

Yes boss mi

We all made it happen. God bless us all

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2022
rainlover:

8% target is kinda high though. That's why 95% would failed cos their greed level would be on the high side.

What if a trader doest achieve the 8% target the first 30 days, but didn't break any rules, would the trader be disqualified?

It is not bro. Even with 1% target, our greed will still b high. That greed no b beans o.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:31pm On May 16, 2022
karkinase:
Woke up to a $10000 MFF funded account cool. Thank you sir Infofirst. More money to your pocket.

Good. Very very good. Person wey go talk, And do wetin him talk (AllTalkAndDo) wink wink, na I wan dey believe and follow. Na xo e suppose be. Enjoy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
rainlover:

If I get you well, you mean if trader does NOT achieve 8% target in a month without breaking any rules. Definitely you will have unlimited free retry as long you don't break any rules. And if you are up-to like 6% you're automatically entitled for an extension.

You will given chance to continue with your profit for the next couple of weeks 2-4 to help complete the profit target. But if you're say like 3-5% you can request for an extension by mailing them MFF. But for ftmo once you reach 5% profit you're entitle for an extension to complete the profit target of 10%.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by orchin(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2022
karkinase:
Woke up to a $10000 MFF funded account cool. Thank you sir Infofirst. More money to your pocket.
Congrats mate...!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 4:41pm On May 16, 2022
If don't stick to a system a strategy, and strict rules... you are a gonna..
you’ll lose more money switching strategies mid-losing streak than sticking with the original one. Think about it; losing is an integral part of the game you have to accept that.. Every time that you dump a strategy after suffering a streak of losses, you’re terminating the higher than normal probability of recovery......
It's called the circle of Doom

It's a lonely Business Man.... market humbled me today... Lol...

This game is hard.... sometimes
Gbpusd Wicked me today, my Motivational vibes came alive... grin...

How's today trade been going today fellow ...... comrades

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 4:53pm On May 16, 2022
MONEY247:
you’ll lose more money switching strategies mid-losing streak than sticking with the original one. Think about it; losing is an integral part of the game you have to accept that.. Every time that you dump a strategy after suffering a streak of losses, you’re terminating the higher than normal probability of recovery......

What happened with the cable and what's your baise

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2022
MONEY247:

Boss ! The only part they told us about Forex was that we would be our own bosses, they never told us we will fail many times before succeed. GU crippled me today twice but recovered with US30 with 1:6RR.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 5:12pm On May 16, 2022
Jameselias:

What happened with the cable and what's your baise
Longed just before London session,....

Phew.... price.... returned into loss.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Obioramichael(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2022
infofirst:

Now unto the personalized contest.

Nice one....
Congratulations to @Karkinase...it wasn't an easy one but thank God you made it...

I tried my best but competition na one hard thing for me...
I hope I make it in the personalized contest this time around...

@ Infofirst thanks once more for this great opportunity/empowerment scheme...

Please I'm sending you message for the personalized contest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by femora007(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2022
infofirst:

Now unto the personalized contest.

congratulations to the winner, more strength to the organizer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by friendbee: 7:01pm On May 16, 2022
karkinase:

Welcome bro, trying to pass my second evaluation.Green pips man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2022
Today's commentary on oil and usdjpy;

Oil rallied as predicted yesterday heading to $116 as i type. In line with market structure on "new HHs and new LLs" I will watch for a reversal to $100 before the next rally to $120.

If price first rallies to $120 before reversal, buying at $100 becomes unappealing to me. The market is clearly creating a sell model.

On usdjpy, i exited my position with -20 pips for the following reasons;
1. Today is Monday. If there will be a sell off during the week, Mondays and Tuesdays are days required to generate liquidity.

2. On my fib, price is even below 50%. Therefore, buyers' discount.

3. I drew a TL to pinpoint possible reversals and 130.510 looks like it given a hidden demand window.

4. Since I like entering a position from the top, the false failed swing (inside the yellow rectangle) didn't rally downward after 12 hours. From previous experience,if that happens, it is likely we are having a symmetrical triangle forming. Hence, market wan use me create liquidity grin

If you do not see the liquidity,you are likely the liquidity.
Trade safe!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fibonacci88: 7:30pm On May 16, 2022
GU and gold nack me wotowoto this few dys. For the first time my funded TCF acc Don reach 5% DD. Me wey dey think to make withdrawal on 28th. Guess d aim now is to pull d acc to break even. Be like I go begin reason indices this one wey GU dey do anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 8:22pm On May 16, 2022
charly20:

Oil rallied as predicted yesterday heading to $116 as i type. In line with market structure on "new HHs and new LLs" I will watch for a reversal to $100 before the next rally to $120.

If price first rallies to $120 before reversal, buying at $100 becomes unappealing to me. The market is clearly creating a sell model.

1. Today is Monday. If there will be a sell off during the week, Mondays and Tuesdays are days required to generate liquidity.

3. I drew a TL to pinpoint possible reversals and 130.510 looks like it given a hidden demand window.

4. Since I like entering a position from the top, the false failed swing (inside the yellow rectangle) didn't rally downward after 12 hours. From previous experience,if that happens, it is likely we are having a symmetrical triangle forming. Hence, market wan use me create liquidity grin

Trade safe!

Please how can I trade usoil with 0.01 lot size? My broker only allow for 1 and 0.1.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
MONEY247:

grin grin Funny enough i no come see buy or even sell today sef. Normally i dey enter based on market direction after them asia then follow up up till new york...but today nothing show.... market dun already reverse before london open sef..so i just lock up. Till tomorrow....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2022
charly20:

4. Since I like entering a position from the top, the false failed swing (inside the yellow rectangle) didn't rally downward after 12 hours. From previous experience,if that happens, it is likely we are having a symmetrical triangle forming. Hence, market wan use me create liquidity .

If you do not see the liquidity,you are likely the liquidity
Trade safe!

See the liquidity the market is seeking or you're the liquidity for others. grin

Congratulations on your oil trade.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2022
Fibonacci88:
GU and gold nack me wotowoto this few dys. For the first time my funded TCF acc Don reach 5% DD. Me wey dey think to make withdrawal on 28th. Guess d aim now is to pull d acc to break even. Be like I go begin reason indices this one wey GU dey do anyhow.

Indices? Indices wotowoto no b for here o. Make you look at gu again. It is better pair to help you recover. Slow and steady much better.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2022
Pristine664:

Please how can I trade usoil with 0.01 lot size? My broker only allow for 1 and 0.1.

Ex.ness allows it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Boss ! The only part they told us about Forex was that we would be our own bosses, they never told us we will fail many times before succeed. GU crippled me today twice but recovered with US30 with 1:6RR.

Which broker are you using ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 9:52pm On May 16, 2022
charly20:

Ex.ness allows it.

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Goodoption post=112899018]

Which broker are you using ?
Traders global group for ma funded(MFF) . Deriv for personal account..the former has tight spreads for indices/major ,provided you ain't holding overnight.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 11:32pm On May 16, 2022
charly20:

Trade safe!

Oga charly u still dey float those /YEN sells....you no go take your profit run comot? grin grin make market no go collect am back from your hand oooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Oga charly u still dey float those /YEN sells....you no go take your profit run comot? grin grin make market no go collect am back from your hand oooo

Make she collect her profit na. At least she no dip hand for my balance grin.

But seriously, na only when I dey trade prop account i dey take anything market give me run cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:15am On May 17, 2022
Focus, focus, and focus, the next target is 112 after XTIUSD's success to break 110.
But sometimes the market is so hard to understand.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by GdexFolami(m): 3:18am On May 17, 2022
Hello everyone
PleaSe can I analyze synthetics like volatility 75 and crash 1000 on trading view?

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.