Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365349 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 4:49am On May 21, 2022
Bloody week for me. Bought Gbpchf on Wednesday and almost half of my account was gone. Lesson was to always avoid buying overbought areas & selling oversold zones on daily chart. There is 50% chance price might crash no matter how interesting your intraday setup may be. Money is made somewhere around the middle not tops and bottoms

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 6:20am On May 21, 2022
harizonal123:
Bloody week for me. Bought Gbpchf on Wednesday and almost half of my account was gone. Lesson was to always avoid buying overbought areas & selling oversold zones on daily chart. There is 50% chance price might crash no matter how interesting your intraday setup may be. Money is made somewhere around the middle not tops and bottoms

No where is safe o. Whether top, bottom or middle. Just reduce your lotsize so losses won't be heartbreaking.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2022
Risk management is very important
Riverrun:

No where is safe o. Whether top, bottom or middle. Just reduce your lotsize so losses won't be heartbreaking.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2022
harizonal123:
Oh my gawd! shocked hardluck mate that pair is in serious daily range. There was one resistance area for reference closely behind. That's the exact point that it knocked u.

Boss consider more R & S lines. Check it is playing out again. So many opportunities on this pair.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 9:29am On May 21, 2022
Elonmusk1:
Today's profit

Please let's keep this place sane. We don't need this here, but only setups and exchange of ideas. If you must show profit, u should have share before chart here.

I believe I am saying the mind of majority here.

Thanks

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2022
harizonal123:

Sometimes it doesn't really matter. Anything can still happen if you still do it the other way round. Just follow your biase or your analysis to say. grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2022
peteregwu:

Sometimes it doesn't really matter. Anything can still happen if you still do it the other way round. Just follow your biase or your analysis to say. grin
yeah u are correct

It has many factors to consider, let's say if u leave one of them out of 5, that one that was left out can come back to hunt and bite u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2022
For anyone interested, I have a signal channel you can search @ Kmoneyfxsignal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 12:58pm On May 21, 2022
exmaysn12000:
Possible swing opportunity. Look for entry based on your strategy and take advantage if it plays out.

Con - A terribly slow pair, trader can get frustrated in a short while.

On this trade.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 1:03pm On May 21, 2022
Favourite pair of the week.

Will be risking a sell in the coming week

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 1:04pm On May 21, 2022
exmaysn12000:

Please let's keep this place sane. We don't need this here, but only setups and exchange of ideas. If you must show profit, u should have share before chart here.

Thanks

definitely
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elonmusk1: 1:31pm On May 21, 2022
exmaysn12000:

Thanks
ok sir,agreed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 2:16pm On May 21, 2022
harizonal123:
A quick analysis of the pair, I have this; drawing trend lines is very important.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 2:45pm On May 21, 2022
I am already in this trade, will look for more possible sell entry if it plays in my direction.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 2:58pm On May 21, 2022
@Elliotwaveforec you have been craving for my attention .. But maybe I've got some time now to write to you ..
I know the altitude you have been displaying on this forum is not your fault .. It's a result of *EEE*

*Environment
*Education
*Experience

*It's obvious you were raised in a negative environment .. environment where the use of vulger words are common . I might not be surprised if it's common your house.. I understand it's not your fault .. it won't go away until you get a therapist . You need to start working on it not for my sake but for the sake of your future and your children.

Experience?? Our behavior changes according to our experience with Various people .if we have a positive experience with a person , our altitude towards him is likely to be positive and conversely negative experience tends to make us cautious .. Experience and events become reference points in our lives , we draw conclusion which Serve as guidelines for the future which you decide to go with a negative Altitude.

Education ? which can be either for formal and informal plays a huge role in our altitude.
The role of educator is vital .. A teacher , Parents affects eternity . The ripple effect is immeasurable . Like I said before your educator messed you up. I don't know if it's your teacher or parents but they failed miserably. Get yourself a therapist , brace up and move forward

Most people might be thinking it cruise or online fun But Me and you know it's beyond that .. Negativity have eaten you up like cancer

Life is an obstacle course and we become our biggest obstacle by having a negative altitude to the extent of going to create a new account just to bash me..

I know it's not your fault that you won't accept Change .. it's the human nature it's left for you to fight it ..

Human nature generally resist change , Change is uncomfortable. Regardless of if it's positive or negative effect. Change can often be stressful . Sometimes we get so comfortable with our negativity that even when the change is for better , we don't want to accept it . We stay with the negative.

I tried so much not to write this epistle to you but maybe .. I couldn't resist the urge. It's up to you and Your life.. my little advice to you .which ever you choose remains your choice.

Elliotwave , You are officially the leader of this Thread .. please take Good Care of it

Do well to enjoy the rest of your day and stay safe. Enjoy the thread as well

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:30pm On May 21, 2022
DannyFX2638:
@Elliotwaveforec you have been craving for my attention .. But maybe I've got some time now to write to you ..
I know the altitude you have been displaying on this forum is not your fault .. It's a result of *EEE*

*Environment
*Education
*Experience

*It's obvious you were raised in a negative environment .. environment where the use of vulger words are common . I might not be surprised if it's common your house.. I understand it's not your fault .. it won't go away until you get a therapist . You need to start working on it not for my sake but for the sake of your future and your children.

Experience?? Our behavior changes according to our experience with Various people .if we have a positive experience with a person , our altitude towards him is likely to be positive and conversely negative experience tends to make us cautious .. Experience and events become reference points in our lives , we draw conclusion which Serve as guidelines for the future which you decide to go with a negative Altitude.

Education ? which can be either for formal and informal plays a huge role in our altitude.
The role of educator is vital .. A teacher , Parents affects eternity . The ripple effect is immeasurable . Like I said before your educator messed you up. I don't know if it's your teacher or parents but they failed miserably. Get yourself a therapist , brace up and move forward

Most people might be thinking it cruise or online fun But Me and you know it's beyond that .. Negativity have eaten you up like cancer

Life is an obstacle course and we become our biggest obstacle by having a negative altitude to the extent of going to create a new account just to bash me..

I know it's not your fault that you won't accept Change .. it's the human nature it's left for you to fight it ..

Human nature generally resist change , Change is uncomfortable. Regardless of if it's positive or negative effect. Change can often be stressful . Sometimes we get so comfortable with our negativity that even when the change is for better , we don't want to accept it . We stay with the negative.

I tried so much not to write this epistle to you but maybe .. I couldn't resist the urge. It's up to you and Your life.. my little advice to you .which ever you choose remains your choice.

Elliotwave , You are officially the leader of this Thread .. please take Good Care of it

Do well to enjoy the rest of your day and stay safe. Enjoy the thread as well

Dannyfxnemesis, please come and take care of this lunatic. Why should I look for the attention of a nonentity like you (dannyfx2638)?

Which school you go sef wey errors full your epistle like this?Don't tell me you're a graduate o.

Olodo! Altitude ko, weather ni.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
dannyfxNEMESIS:
ONLINE BEGGAR, YOU SMELL OF POVERTY!

He's really a beggar that's why he wants to die for the moneybag, to the extent that he insulted someone he's not supposed to insult by calling him an idiot.

What annoys me most is that the lunatic claims to have a good parental care as said in his error-infested epistle, despite his so-called education.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:07pm On May 21, 2022
@dannyfx2638, just pray that concerning yourself with people's matters doesn't lead to your untimely death.

Learn to mind your business. You must have offended the person abusing your mother and he's paying you back in your own coin.

I am not the only one you have insulted on this thread/forum, you've shown your detestable attitudes to many; hence the attacks you're getting now.

Search yourself and change your bad attitudes both online and offline and stop ranting repetitively that I create new accounts to bash a nonentity like you. If I want to 'bash', I fight a big fish that misbehaves not a poor boy like you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dannyfxNEMESIS: 5:13pm On May 21, 2022
LET ME FIRST OF ALL CORRECT YOUR ILLITERATE PARENTS.

1. MY FORMER HANDLE WAS NOT BLOCKED AS YOU HAVE POORLY INFERRED, YOU LACK ANALYSIS SKILLS. I OUTRIGHTLY STATED THAT IT WAS TIME TO DELETE IT. YOUR MAMA DEY ILLITERATE.

2. YOU AGAIN FALSELY CLAIMED YOU REPORTED BY ADDING 2 AND ALMOST HALF OF ALL COMMENTS GONE, HOW SILLY ARE YOU? CHECK MY POST AND NONE GONE.

YOUR MAMA LACK SERIOUS COMPREHENSION. BETTER YOU FACE YOUR FRONT OR YOU DIE UNTIMELY.

exmaysn12000:

Bro, you will notice that the guy's former handle has being likely blocked, reason why another one was created. That's the usefulness of reporting any abusive post. No need to stress yourself replying whoever it is, just click report, and enter '2' in the column that will show up. The nemesis account have more than half of the comments hidden already, i just reported them, soon it will be blocked.

The mofo will eventually get tired of opening new account every week to chase you up and down. They are different species on planet earth, this guy belongs to the group of ape, not human group.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

A quick analysis of the pair, I have this; drawing trend lines is very important.
#Dailytrade. What my daily chart told me before the crash

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2022
AUDJPY
"""""""""
This pair has one of the smallest margin requirements; $1.41 for opening a 0.01 trade position, with a pip value of 0.8 per 1 pip in HFM, a.k.a, Hotforex.

Exponential account growth with less margin exposure {using scalable lot sizes} is achievable with good money and risk management, while trading this pair.

Here is my take on this pair for the incoming week.

D1 is currently in a pullback within a predominantly bearish trend.

H1 is suggestive of a shift in structure, having created zones with unharvested liquidity pools in the 90.50 & 89.75 areas.

M15 shows a cluster {accumulation} of buy-side liquidity between 1915HRS & 2200HRS candles of 20th May.

FIRST TRADE PLAN {23 - 27 May, 2022}

1. Anticipate further pullback to 89.75.

2. Anticipate a rejection between 89.75 & 89.63 in M5.

3. If rejection occurs, a bullish rally is expected to at least 90.50.

BUY - 89.75
SL - 89.60 {minus Spread of 3 pips}
RR - 1: 5 {75 pips}

....will discuss the second trade plan if and when the current plan is completed as predicted.

...cheers to a pipful week.. smiley

#tradinginthezone #zonetozone

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:06pm On May 21, 2022
zonall:
AUDJPY
"""""""""
This pair has one of the smallest margin requirements; $1.41 for opening a 0.01 trade position, with a pip value of 0.8 per 1 pip in HFM, a.k.a, Hotforex.

Exponential account growth with less margin exposure {using scalable lot sizes} is achievable with good money and risk management, while trading this pair.

Here is my take on this pair for the incoming week.

D1 is currently in a pullback within a predominantly bearish trend.

H1 is suggestive of a shift in structure, having created zones with unharvested liquidity pools in the 90.50 & 89.75 areas.

M15 shows a cluster {accumulation} of buy-side liquidity between 1915HRS & 2200HRS candles.

FIRST TRADE PLAN {23 - 27 May, 2022}

1. Anticipate further pullback to 89.75.

2. Anticipate a rejection between 89.75 & 89.63 in M5.

3. If rejection occurs, a bullish rally is expected to at least 90.50.

BUY - 89.75
SL - 89.60 {minus Spread of 3 pips}
RR - 1: 5 {75 pips}

....will discuss the second trade plan if and when the current plan is completed as predicted.

...cheers to a pipful week.. smiley

#tradinginthezone #zonetozone
Let me support it with EW

Timeframe: Weekly
Current wave: 4th
Next wave: 5th (impulse), to move past 9574; Long @ 9013,; SL 8720 TP 9774

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2022
harizonal123:

This are the kind of ish that make people who lost trade to grow annoyed with forex and be saying forex is scam.

It happens alot esp on 4hour tf between one trading session period and another.

Nial Fuler called it fakey.

The only way to escape the trap it is regularly drawing Support and resistance lines esp on htime f 4h above.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2022
harizonal123:

Classic power of 3.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 8:06pm On May 21, 2022
exmaysn12000:

Thanks

Definitely
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dannyfxNEMESIS: 8:43pm On May 21, 2022
HE NO EVEN SUPPOSE DEY THIS THREAD SEF, HE IS THE MOST USELESS ANIMAL HERE. BEGGING PEOPLE FOR MONEY ON A CODED AND NO SINGLE IMPACT MADE HERE AND VERY PROMPT AT BASHING.

HE IS HERE WRITING NONSENSE

Elliotwaveforec:
@dannyfx2638, just pray that concerning yourself with people's matters doesn't lead to your untimely death.

Learn to mind your business. You must have offended the person abusing your mother and he's paying you back in your own coin.

I am not the only one you have insulted on this thread/forum, you've shown your detestable attitudes to many; hence the attacks you're getting now.

Search yourself and change your bad attitudes both online and offline and stop ranting repetitively that I create new accounts to bash a nonentity like you. If I want to 'bash', I fight a big fish that misbehaves not a poor boy like you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 9:04pm On May 21, 2022
dannyfxNEMESIS:
HE NO EVEN SUPPOSE DEY THIS THREAD SEF, HE IS THE MOST USELESS ANIMAL HERE. BEGGING PEOPLE FOR MONEY ON A CODED AND NO SINGLE IMPACT MADE HERE AND VERY PROMPT AT BASHING.

HE IS HERE WRITING NONSENSE

Please try to sort out your issue with him outside this thread and stop derailing the thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 9:13pm On May 21, 2022
VlamesIffect:

grin grin 20 pips for that pair na nothing. E dey move like torando

20pips for that pair na Just one candle ...
That pair dealt with me....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.