Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (383039 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2022
Alert!

Buy EurAud @ 1.5020 SL @ 1.4900 TP - 1.5513

This pair has been trending above 1.4900 close for past 4 weeks. Australian election may fuel its upward movement over the weekend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:34am On May 19, 2022
Short US 10 year TBill @ 11985; SL 12110 TP 11560

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:51am On May 19, 2022
JAkpayen:
Alert!

This pair has been trending above 1.4900 close for past 4 weeks. Australian election may fuel its upward movement over the weekend
Seconded! it's on the third wave, weekly chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2022
JAkpayen:
Alert!

I'm expecting considerable buying pressure at 1.47

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rhynoemmie(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2022
rhynoemmie:
something else to look forward to.

if it breaks the pink line, then we can long till our hearts content.

it's a patience something grin grin

this didn't quite workout as planned but so far, we have found the 1.2800 region to be a strong psych area and if it should break that zone, then USDCAD might then be ok to sell

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rhynoemmie(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2022
dannyfxNEMESIS:
Might fall or keep going up, so where should it now go b4. YOU MUST BE VERY ST*PID WITH THIS KIND OF ANALYSIS.

no offence boss, but i can't determine where the market will go..

it can decide to go up, come down or range..

i just stated that it should be watched..

peace out bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2022
charly20:
I'm shorting
EA and EN @current price.
Risk accordingly.

EA swing;

The market began to range, i don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 19, 2022
Join us next week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by eaglefx(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2022
OBSTACLES WE HAVE TO OVERCOME AS TRADERS

Trading can be so funny at all times and the journey to becoming consistent in profit is a difficult path that most traders are still looking forward to, some are not interested in the consistency in the long run but are happy with the little losses and profits they make at all most times ,some are just interested in making the big lot size trade and coming out with withdrawals but those who enjoy the beauty of the market are those who consistently make profit yearly.

They don't mark their progress by the month but by yearly and funny how it used to be little compare to the BIG target we retail traders have.

Here are three obstacles traders need to overcome in other to be consistent year in year out

1) PREDICTIVE AND REACTIVE

Our ability to focus on price will not only make us better but it will make us become more of a reactor to market price.
we ought to be predictive during our analysis but when it comes to active trading we need to be more REACTIVE, many traders find it very difficult to switch from predictive to reactive and then they cloud their trading entries with the PREDICTIVE MINDSET and continue holding the trade filled with a drum full of ASSUMPTIONS .

But when we go in with price using the REACTIVE method we tend to follow the market and then flow with the market tune.

we need as traders to stay clear of the predictive aspect during trading and become a reactive trader

2) MECHANIZED /DISCRETIONARY
Mechanized is a system where we follow laid down rules and principles in trying to trade the market , following strictly the rules and regulations irrespective of the market movement.

DISCRETIONARY is a system whereby we are free to deviate from our trading system. this type kills trader faster especially the newbies. (In my own opinion)

trading success are made base on following a laid down rules and principles to trading at all conditions

The ability for a trader to become stick to his rules is a good discipline that can only give birth to constant practice, as traders we should overcome this habits of trading with no laid down principles and become a rule based trader .

3)SURRENDER

it's funny how the word surrender is the third and the last

Well, you see just like religion we claim most time to submit to our GOD but our actions aren't convincing enough that we have fully surrendered

the same thing it is for the market

we are suppose to submit all this three important things at the moment we open up our laptop to trade

1) Emotions
2) Psychology about the market
3) Knowledge about the market

this three are the destroyer of most traders account and until we accept the truth that what we know about the market , our psychology about the market is just mere opinions until the market prove us right and until we surrender our emotions away from trading
we will still find it very difficult to win in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 4:51pm On May 19, 2022
Bob, this week rough o..
I just dey collect woto woto, right left center middle back.
Choi!! Na so forex be?
Eating madiga is easier than trading forex

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Malik1338(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2022
Mystiquefia:
Bob, this week rough o..
I just dey collect woto woto, right left center middle back.
Choi!! Na so forex be?
Eating madiga is easier than trading forex
Part of the game .. we can only control how much we risk not what the market prints

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 7:02pm On May 19, 2022
Malik1338:

Part of the game .. we can only control how much we risk not what the market prints

Let me use this one hold body.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2022
Oil! what a manipulation today.

It's always good to implement the price as it relates to time when entering a trade in strict accordance to the daily bias.

Wait and be precise about the liquidity the particular market you're interested in is seeking and let it finish its manipulation before you dive in at the right time.

Market may seek buyside liquidity to later go south or it may seek sell liquidity to later go to the up north.

And it may decide to seek both the buyside and sellside liquidity within a daily range to take the stops resting there and then later go where it wants to go for the day.

The secret to not being swept with the liquidity here is to wait for the right time to enter.

The markets are all about time and price in order of importance.

@charly20 I entered to long oil at the NY session after the manipulation was ended and bagged 215 pips partials as I type and waiting for the remaining to hit tp.

The purple line in the chart is the opening price 12 am NY time today.

I'm getting to love trading NY session because it affords me to see out the manipulation during London session. Though this is not always the case everyday. Hence we must be on the lookout.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2022
richgen:

Oil! what a manipulation today.

It's always good to implement the price as it relates to time when entering a trade in strict accordance to the daily bias.

Wait and be precise about the liquidity the particular market you're interested in is seeking and let it finish its manipulation before you dive in at the right time.

Market may seek buyside liquidity to later go south or it may seek well sell liquidity to later go to the up north.

And it may decide to seek both the buyside and sellside liquidity within a daily range to take the stops resting there and then later go where it wants to go for the day.

The secret to not being swept with the liquidity here is to wait for the right time to enter.

The markets are all about time and price in order of importance.

@charly20 I entered to long oil at the NY session after the manipulation was ended and bagged 215 pips partials as I type and waiting for the remaining to hit tp.

The purple line in the chart is the opening price 12 am NY time today.

I'm getting to love trading NY session because it affords me to see out the manipulation during London session. Though this is not always the case everyday. Hence we must be on the lookout.

My short order just got filled at your Tp.

Let's sell to your fellows who want to still buy grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2022
charly20:
Tomorrow for Xauusd;

I didn't post the first analysis where I went short yesterday but maybe we could profit from tomorrow's long opportunity. As per short term swing, I will exit at 1850.

My target is short because I'm running a new free trial account(therefore less swings,more daytrading) in preparation for the personalized contest.

If the trade is correct, it should be 300 pips from current price.

Good luck!

Update;

Gold rallied as predicted giving me enough pips to reach my target 5%.

On my demo,I'm floating the profit because I'm still swinging to 1900.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2022
charly20:

grin Interesting.

My TP is at the low of the bearish orderblock on 15 minutes TF.

Great job.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2022
charly20:

Update;

Gold rallied as predicted giving me enough pips to reach my target 5%.

On my demo,I'm floating the profit because I'm still swinging to 1900.

Great job.

I'll need more of your analysis on gold when next you have a setup.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2022
charly20:

My TP has been hit already. My fellows can go ahead with their buy. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2022
richgen:

Great job.

I'll need more of your analysis on gold when next you have a setup.

Maybe i got lucky on this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2022
charly20:

Maybe i got lucky on this one grin

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:20am On May 20, 2022
Oil price climbs from a low of 102.97 to 108.71, but what the next?
continue to swing low or move to reach the upper band line?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:07am On May 20, 2022
Ukbrent to 11440 today currently 11000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2022
GBPJPY is a cursed pair.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2022
karkinase:

Aswear that pair if send person go village with only slippers . I still think GJ as a date with the lowest of this month (155.50)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2022
JAkpayen:

Aswear that pair if send person go village with only slippers . I still think GJ as a date with the lowest of this month (155.50)
The pair is mixed @ the moment.. cant really decide .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 3:49pm On May 20, 2022
karkinase:

Lol...that pair do me very very strong thing...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2022
That's the way price typically behaves on Fridays.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:45pm On May 20, 2022
charly20:

Well,it was strong enough to change the tide; structure has changed as was my pre-week analysis. I will look for shorts tomorrow.

For now i closed with 1,200 pips and the rest of the "basket" will still give 1,000 more cumulatively.

@vlamesIffect market no gree collect her profit o, she tell me say make i add more to my bag, i come add more.

Usdjpy shakara made me to let it pass.

Ha my boss...no wahala now...dey chop am dey go...i even think say market begin buy back thay day...but no problems... although sha as monthly candle stick wan dey close e fit begin buy back next week sha...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:47pm On May 20, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

Lol...that pair do me very very strong thing...

grin grin 20 pips for that pair na nothing. E dey move like torando
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ignis: 4:58pm On May 20, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
That's the way price typically behaves on Fridays.

I will stop trading on Fridays...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elonmusk1: 5:58pm On May 20, 2022
Today's profit

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:14pm On May 20, 2022
@Infofirst I sent a pm .. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.