Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,321 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (372219 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Na wa o, so no prop firm contest again @infofirst
Those that participated in the personalised contest, how far?
See az mumu pple for this group make the contest end prematuredly.
In this life, we never value what we have until it's gone

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2022
DannyFX2638:
USA printed over 3 trillion dollars to fund the Ukraine war , they keep on printing and printing without thinking .. they barely recovered from covid loss and they jumped into Ukraine war.

USA is oweing herself over 6trillion dollars , Why can't they just print the money and pay themselves Because they know the consequences.

This hike is supposed to start since last year but they miscalculated and you can see the consequences. The more they keep hiking , The more inflation because the money printed is already too much

Russia on the other hand isn't helping matters after dumping the Petro- dollar and are Trading with their own Currency (Rouble) . Only India bought 7 million barrels of oil in April , 3 million in March and is about to buy 28million in June , And off course , all payments were made in Rouble instead of dollars.

China dream is to see the Yuan as major Trading currency(which is about to manifest) But it's impossible without kicking out USD

We are shifting to a new world order

The more dollars they print...the more weaker dollar becomes.....

Go and ask Buhari.....He has been printing naira...for 4 years.... grin grin grin

Now agbero dey use naira clean yansh.... grin grin lol

The dollar would keep falling,...
Big economies are gradually shifting from using dollars for trade and commerce.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2022
In my opinion.....The US economy has been tested and trusted...na why invetors all over the world get holdings in dollars...from crash of 1985...to 2008-2009 crisis...all the black Mondays & black swanns events... bombings & the like... na US he affect yet see them today...which other major G7 country get that kind resilience? Every major bad & horrible news yet the US economy they bounce back better....na why Usd na safe haven with the jpy & Gold. No other currency fit come close.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2022
VlamesIffect:
In my opinion.....The US economy has been tested and trusted...na why invetors all over the world get holdings in dollars...from crash of 1985...to 2008-2009 crisis...all the black Mondays & black swanns events... bombings & the like... na US he affect yet see them today...which other major G7 country get that kind resilience? Every major bad & horrible news yet the US economy they bounce back better....na why Usd na safe haven with the jpy & Gold. No other currency fit come close.....
You're not updated bro . Everyone is Packing.

We welcome you to China !
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2022
DannyFX2638:
You're not updated bro . Everyone is Packing.

We welcome you to China !

grin grin

All the best fun e o.... In Benjamin i trust.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2022
VlamesIffect:

So have you finally bought Gold??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Which other g7 country has its currency as the world reserve currency? That is what has been keeping them afloat. When they lose that status, what do you think will happen? And that is why they have been fighting to keep it that way because they know the dollar as the world reserve currency gives them the power to give sanctions and also do and undo. The purchasing power of the dollar in America is nonsense and when there has been a crisis, it is the rest of the world that bails them out on the account of reserve currency. If people have other options to reserve currency, what do you think will happen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
haryodehjia:

Bro are you still in that whatsapp group you shared sometime back? I read that the admin has swindle $3k.. grin

I no even dey follow anything there again. I no need anybody's signal or challenge route to stand in this Forex spheres. I don embrace am as personal journey. If I make am, d happiness go spread to others grin

Moreover, the !diot don remove me and more pipo, sef cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Galleryeasy:
In as much as I like the analysis but im a little bit skeptical about it...I lost my first ever MFF account due to that, I was 17% up on 8th week , unfortunately lost the account due to daily drawdown, I carried a trade overnight with 5.8% profit , the next day the equity dropped by -5.2% , got a message from them tagged ,"hard breech" that was how I lost the account, no withdrawal ..I became I'll overnight with HBD. Learnt my lessons .

This dosent happen due to holding your profit long term in your account. You have heard many people here said prop firm dosent favour swing trading much. When you are 5.2 % you should start locking profit. So you allow trade that have went up 5.2% to comeback to breakeven? Even allowing trade that have went up 2% on my account to comeback to hit me at breakeven is a no no for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JimiJunji: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Galleryeasy:
In as much as I like the analysis but im a little bit skeptical about it...I lost my first ever MFF account due to that, I was 17% up on 8th week , unfortunately lost the account due to daily drawdown, I carried a trade overnight with 5.8% profit , the next day the equity dropped by -5.2% , got a message from them tagged ,"hard breech" that was how I lost the account, no withdrawal ..I became I'll overnight with HBD. Learnt my lessons .

Hi, isn't draw down calculated based on an accounts’ or the scale up phase’s starting balance?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pristine664:

So have you finally bought Gold??

No. Na 179x.xx i dey eye. If price no reach there. I go lock up till early next for new structure.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Englishisamust:

This dosent happen due to holding your profit long term in your account. You have heard many people here said prop firm dosent favour swing trading much. When you are 5.2 % you should start locking profit. So you allow trade that have went up 5.2% to comeback to breakeven? Even allowing trade that have went up 2% on my account to comeback to hit me at breakeven is a no no for me.
. Individual differences.. As for me, is either the trade hit TP or SL , the only adjustment I normally do is to break even, but I don't locking profit, if the trade reaches 24hrs without hitting TP, I will manually close it and call it a day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
JimiJunji:

Hi, isn't draw down calculated based on an accounts’ or the scale up phase’s starting balance?
It depends on the prop firm, Yes for FTMO, but MFF is calculated base on the balance and Equity, whichever one is greater at the beginning of a new trading day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

Which other g7 country has its currency as the world reserve currency? That is what has been keepin....

The Question suppose to be why? Wetin make US become financial powerhouse? Abi you no sabi say na GBP be major world reserve currency before? But them move am to USD & since then he remain USD...Why? Because US economy dey tested and trusted...

And also na federal reserve dey always bail out US economy not any other country...where you take see say other countries dey bail out US?..when dey themselves dey fight to survive during those periods....

Look at the health sector.... Ordinary COVID-19 wey outbreak from china...them no fit control am.... they use am koba the whole world...you know how many outbreaks wey US economy dun contain over the years..? Even when they develop covid vaccines...moderna & phizer which country this companies dey?

Abi if them give you chinese drug and English drug...you go pick Chinese drug? grin grin

Another thing na language barrier.... almost all the countries in the world dey speak eng or get eng as 2nd language....even Chinese sef dey speak eng...how many eng speaking countries dey talk Chinese?

Anyway na just my own opinion......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Englishisamust:

See, Galleryeasy is right. Better the bird in hand than ten in the bush. The best thing to do is to withdraw one's profits any time they are due rather than wait till they mature to a certain percentage. One could lose the account, the prop firm may experience crash that may negatively affect funded accounts or, worse, suddenly shut down. Besides, one may decide to buy a greater funded account rather than risk keeping one's profits in a particular funded account for months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Na wa o, so no prop firm contest again @infofirst
Those that participated in the personalised contest, how far?
See az mumu pple for this group make the contest end prematuredly.
In this life, we never value what we have until it's gone
the bitter people in this thread force the guy to stop.. they fought him with everything they have..
but all is well. I just hope one day, he can overlook the bad eggs among us nd continue with his noble deeds.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
realone12:
the bitter people in this thread force the guy to stop.. they fought him with everything they have..
This one crack me up ooo!!!!. grin grin grin. I hope those bitter people can put this type of energy to thier Forex career

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
charly20:

Trade update!
Profits for AU was taken at around 200 pips and EA has remained as i narrated previously. The first short on oil is still running, if I still see opportunity,i go add.

So far, opportunity presented itself for a second position on EA, one for gold and another for AU. Since oil is highly volatile, I'm content leaving one position to run till $73 (my most preferred target).

God know say, this confidence get the appropriate place e suppose dey enter

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Englishisamust:

Please how do you lock trades?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golden Bulls on board
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
MONEY247:

Thunder fire.... Usdchf....lol

Chop my stoploss.....
As I commot eye for chart....

Trade return to profits.....

We move
You sl was too tight then I guess.. Next try to make it a bit wide at least 50pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
It could ride to 186x or 1885 if 1857 is strongly broken and tomorrow might be bearish.

Check daily triple abi double top unless it's broken but monthly appears bearish.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Carry me dey go, gold carry me dey go where money dey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
samfelly:

I no even dey follow anything there again. I no need anybody's signal or challenge route to stand in this Forex spheres. I don embrace am as personal journey. If I make am, d happiness go spread to others grin

Moreover, the !diot don remove me and more pipo, sef cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Englishisamust:
How to withdraw from prop firm Account to avoid emotion greed and fear. This solely for professional day traders or swing traders who has backtested thier strategy and know thier strategy well. Instead of trying to withdraw every month, do it every 3months or 4months for you give room for your account to grow well and avoid emotion, greed and fear. Over 70 percent of strategy will produce profit every 4 to 3months. Instead of you chasing withdrawal every months you, chase it every 3 to 4 months. It will be advisable to have another source income. Bigger account from 50k upward will be a big advantage. 3 to 4 months withdrawal. They may make money that can sustain for d remaining 6 months. Waiting I know self
There's no need to be building up account bro, it's a waste of time. Cash out and invest the money outside lest u lose it grin and start from the scratch again . Na normal account them dey build, no be prop fund. How can u be living in a river and washing ur hands with spititles.
You expect one to be waiting for good 4 months before cashing out? grin

There's a scaling up plan one can apply for after every 3 months btw. It allows one to increase one's account by 30% every 3months and double it by 120% after every 12 months without you having to waste time building account (i.E you can scale up your 10k account to 24k after 12 months and your 200k account to 440k after 12 months if you earn consistently) It doesn't make any trading or economic sense to me for one to be building accounts instead of withdrawing to solve personal problems or starting a new evaluation challenge. Do you know you can have 3 accounts worth up to 600k and get to merge them into two 300k accounts as an mff trader? If you ever want to build up your account, it should be that you're withdrawing your profit's to start up a new evaluation challenge of higher numerical figure.

My advice for everyone out there is have a weekly or monthly target and cashout after every month or biweekly, don't build any fvcking account. Be consistently proficient and watch propfund companies do their thing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Galleryeasy:

You were on 17% on the 8th week meaning you already passed the evaluation challenge for 3 months in 2months where you needed just 12% to start trading a live account for mff and 15% for ftmo.
Who were you trying to impress by not applying to end your second evaluation phase? Or am I missing something? Is there a drawdown for ftmo live account too? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
VlamesIffect:

The Question suppose to be why? Wetin make US become financial powerhouse? Abi you no sabi say na GBP be major world reserve currency before? But them move am to USD & since then he remain USD...Why? Because US economy dey tested and trusted...

And also na federal reserve dey always bail out US economy not any other country...where you take see say other countries dey bail out US?..when dey themselves dey fight to survive during those periods....

Look at the health sector.... Ordinary COVID-19 wey outbreak from china...them no fit control am.... they use am koba the whole world...you know how many outbreaks wey US economy dun contain over the years..? Even when they develop covid vaccines...moderna & phizer which country this companies dey?

Abi if them give you chinese drug and English drug...you go pick Chinese drug? grin grin

Another thing na language barrier.... almost all the countries in the world dey speak eng or get eng as 2nd language....even Chinese sef dey speak eng...how many eng speaking countries dey talk Chinese?

Anyway na just my own opinion......

Yes i know about GBP as the world currency before and the US overtaking UK as the largest economy but from my understanding, that was just one of the reasons why the dollar emerged as world currency. Countries were using the gold standard before and the US had the largest gold reserve in the world. The dollar was linked to gold and because of that countries agreed to link their own currencies to the dollar, read about the 1944 Bretton Woods agreement. Countries converted their gold reserves to dollar reserves. It was because of the dollar reserves that countries continued to use dollar even after the gold standard. Now no more gold standard, the US economy is not as it once was, the dollar is not even the strongest currency anymore (i think 10th on the list), infact in recent years countries have decided to convert their dollar reserves back to gold. The US weaponized the dollar and now countries have realized that. The policies the federal reserve adopts is what causes the crisis in the first place. Other countries help the US by buying US treasuries/debt/bonds, last time i checked Japan was the largest holder of US treasuries outside of the US. Of which they have started to cut their holdings sef.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
GBPUSD... W1

Take the advantage.....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
MONEY247:
GBPUSD... W1

Take the advantage.....
It is now heading for monthly!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

There's no need to be building up account bro, it's a waste of time. Cash out and invest the money outside lest u lose it grin and start from the scratch again . Na normal account them dey build, no be prop fund. How can u be living in a river and washing ur hands with spititles.
You expect one to be waiting for good 4 months before cashing out? grin

There's a scaling up plan one can apply for after every 3 months btw. It allows one to increase one's account by 30% every 3months and double it by 120% after every 12 months without you having to waste time building account (i.E you can scale up your 10k account to 24k after 12 months and your 200k account to 440k after 12 months if you earn consistently) It doesn't make any trading or economic sense to me for one to be building accounts instead of withdrawing to solve personal problems or starting a new evaluation challenge. Do you know you can have 3 accounts worth up to 600k and get to merge them into two 300k accounts as an mff trader? If you ever want to build up your account, it should be that you're withdrawing your profit's to start up a new evaluation challenge of higher numerical figure.

My advice for everyone out there is have a weekly or monthly target and cashout after every month or biweekly, don't build any fvcking account. Be consistently proficient and watch propfund companies do their thing

You don't get me. My advice is not for growing account. It is for easing the pressure of chasing weekly and monthly withdrawal. Become of this monthly withdrawal some people may be overtrading, having greed and fear of achieving that goal, from my own experience the less pressure and longer your goal is in this Forex of a thing the more save you account is gonna be. He be like say u just come to Forex. U dey talk weekly and monthly withdrawal like easy thing. I doubt any one can consistently be profitable every months in a year. I don check many confirm track records tired .This is where I draw my inference for this strategy. By way, I'm not forcing anyone to use it. I'm just giving out my own opinion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Arijude(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
GU don smoke shisha like this. Quick and rough erection
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
JAkpayen:

Hey pal, I think it is rate hike to curtail global inflation increase by central banks. Only ECB still holding at 0%

Unfortunately, currencies move in opposite direct to the hike

Yeah. Hike, that was a fast miss

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.