Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (371586 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Mystiquefia:
I know it's a personal challenge and it's supposed to be between me and boss infofirst but I cannot close my mouth on the good deeds you're doing. I just received a 10k evaluation challenge sitting gidigba in my account and felt the compulsive need to share.
I hope, God willing to guide that account religiously and make good use of the opportunity bestowed on me.
Thank you to my ogas Inforfirst, Samfelly, kingpipsmarshal for ur support in this journey and thank you to all FTA members
congratulations bro.. trade carefully..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2022
DannyFX2638:
except you won swing, EurJPY seems going up for now

E cast me Sha but na small loss grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Mystiquefia:
I know it's a personal challenge and it's supposed to be between me and boss infofirst but I cannot close my mouth on the good deeds you're doing. I just received a 10k evaluation challenge sitting gidigba in my account and felt the compulsive need to share.
I hope, God willing to guide that account religiously and make good use of the opportunity bestowed on me.
Thank you to my ogas Inforfirst, Samfelly, kingpipsmarshal for ur support in this journey and thank you to all FTA members

Cheers,chief.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Great2021(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Bob e no easy to stay disciplined for forex because you're one button away from making or losing cash
My advice for you sir in the mean time is.

1. Stop over trading: If you nor place any trade in a day you nor go die
2. Stop trading against major trend
3. Always draw your support, resistance level and trend line before placing trades.
4. If a trade hits your trendline, exit until it realigns with the support level of ur major trend. Warning: Don't trade against major trend, there are a wide variety of markets to choose from.
5. Don't place a trade until it crosses your support level. When it does, place a trade with 50pips SL and 100pips TP i.e leave trade until it hits your target or your trendline.
6. Always be on look out for currencies following major trend
7 If all currencies don't follow major trend, which is unlikely, depend on signals from a reliable source with a sharp SL and TP. You can't force trades, at this point depend on someone who's credible enough to trade against major trends. Ensure all your trades from this source have a sharp SL and TP.

Stop over analysing guy, u go get headache

This is how I trade for the now.. I can't kom and kill myself

Boss, what's your advice concerning trading multiple pairs?

Should a trader focus on a few selected pairs, or just trade any market that presents an opportunity inline with ones strategy?

Can a trader succeed by online focusing on the charts, without following news?

I will really appreciate your input in this, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Let's do it ..
Sell GBPCAD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2022
charly20:
I believe I'm in a toxic relationship with gold. I lose a trade,I'm swearing never to trade it again then an opportunity comes up and I'm looking to press buy or sell grin

Attached is my plan for gold possibly for tomorrow;
1860-1880 are prices I'm looking out for short term dump.

Change of plans;
Sold gold at 1850 to still re-buy at 1830.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Great2021:

Should a trader focus on a few selected pairs, or just trade any market that presents an opportunity inline with ones strategy?

1. Initially when I shared my thoughts and tried to profer solution to a member bemoaning the steady decline in his prop fund account, someone made a joke that seemed to criticise the whole idea of assembling plenty rules. He said in forex, the more rules you make, the more the urge and need to add more rules arises and before you know it you may even have a textbook to consult before you place any trade. Funny right?
His comment resonated very well with me and in fact he wasn't telling a lie because, if I have to compile the rules av sworn to keep sacrosanct since I started trading forex that I later abandoned for a new set of brand new rules, I would have written a textbook by now.
But the good news about being a dynamic forex trader is that, the more you explore more options and try to see what fits in ur trading personality, the more you evolve to build sophistry. And for traders who hope to build DISCIPLINE alongside sophistry, the fact that you abandoned previous rules doesn't mean they're entirely moribund. Lessons learnt from past rules, wins and loses can easily be extrapolated to interprete and combat future circumstances, so in the end most rules aren't useless, it just doesn't work for you at the moment.

2. The more you evolve in forex trading by dynamism, the more some rules become part and parcel of your trading style. At this point you don't need to consult them in their written state before applying them, they become unwritten rules that you sucumb to consciously and otherwise.
Now do i have OTHER rules I sucumb to even in my unconscious state? YES!!! These are the peripherals that I don’t need to be told to adhere to but I must do them notwithstanding.
What are those kind of rules, for instance I don't need to be told to not use a high lot size or place too many positions.. etc.

The thing about forex trading is this; When someone who has come a long way like you (that has adopted several defense mechanisms through trial and errors) sees a post you make that seeks to address a situation, he picks a thing or two that resonates with his forex journey in the hope that he can address a problem or two by making some modifications. If he has reached a point where he is earning consistently and proficiently on his own rules and terms he wouldn't even bulge or blink an eye in the first place, for it is only those who have an headache that need to see a doctor. But for those who have a set of rules that they do not earn proficiently from, hey! There's no harm in trying out new things. What's the need of sticking to a plan that doesn't profit you? It is not a religious book, it is just a set of rules or plans and if it's not working, try out something new.

So far my strategies and rules, give me 80 to 90% wins. So why shouldn't I stick to it or try to sell out the idea to those who are struggling so they can experiment to see if it works for them?
For someone who has soft landing trading a few pairs and earning profits consistently, why should he go through the rigour of analysing all the currency pairs when he can earn proficiently from trading just 5?

So it's to each man his own, but those who aren't there yet don't have an excuse not to evolve. Thank you

Cc infofirst

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Great2021:

Regarding following of news and focusing on charts.
I do both, but my trades are not 100% dependent on the other.
Sometimes I read through the news and avoid volatile pairs etc, other times I place a trade without regard to news. But I always have a sharp SL and TP regardless so I know when to pull out of the market. Losses are inevitable, know that and know peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
charly20:

Cheers,chief.

Thank you sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
DannyFX2638:
congratulations bro.. trade carefully..

Thanks sir, will reach out to u so we can have a small tete-atete so I can learn a thing or two from your prop fund evaluation experiences so far
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by boom99(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
About selling

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by boom99(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
boom99:
About selling

In profit. Balling out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
infofirst:

Best wishes boss mi. I can attest to the fact that you trade just as you have stated and hence the reward follows. I admonished that you keep it up that way. If you must change. Change to be better.
I found those interesting. Kudos and thanks for sharing.

Thank you boSS
Your own rules helped shapen my forex journey forever.
I would never have thought that I could stick to as low as 0.1 lots size with 2 positions to hit a target. Your rules felt crazy to me initially
I was like, what kinda nonesense rules are these in the beginning of the contest.
They seemed weird and odd and crazy grin grin grin but I thank God I stuck to them and will continue to stick to them religiously because it works for me.
Thank you sir, the contest not even the reward was what I needed to excel in my forex journey

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
charly20:
I believe I'm in a toxic relationship with gold. I lose a trade,I'm swearing never to trade it again then an opportunity comes up and I'm looking to press buy or sell grin

Attached is my plan for gold possibly for tomorrow;
1860-1880 are prices I'm looking out for short term dump.

Yourself na all the strategy you know
Distribution schematics
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Arijude(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
MONEY247:
Ride along.... with the cable....
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Charly20 what do you use to find equilibrium of a range
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
DannyFX2638:
chill bro .. anybody fit run challenge for here

I go call your nemesis 4 u o grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
infofirst:

I am still learning.

Always humble... You will never admit that you are good grin grin...we sabi the tactics...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Thank you boSS
Your own rules helped shapen my forex journey forever.
I would never have thought that I could stick to as low as 0.1 lots size with 2 positions to hit a target. Your rules felt crazy to me initially
I was like, what kinda nonesense rules are these in the beginning of the contest.
They seemed weird and odd and crazy grin grin grin but I thank God I stuck to them and will continue to stick to them religiously because it works for me.
Thank you sir, the contest not even the reward was what I needed to excel in my forex journey
no be lie my bro .. I normally trade between 0.50 to 1.00 lots back then ..even on a 10k account.. but things changed after I met the competition rules. Lol .. I had to do some adjustments.
ever since joining this forum, I have gained lots of experience that would have taken me years to acquire. each chart dropped here have something significant to offer thus the reason I can't leave this forum in as much as I was tempted to.

When the advantage outweigh the disadvantage ,We have no option than to stick to it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
VlamesIffect:

I go call your nemesis 4 u o grin grin
Lol you mean dog way day bark but cannot bite? grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Omo na time to lock profit o. Market no go collect wetin e give me back, no way.
Taking no chances, stopped out with 300 pips plus. Till Next week!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Let's do it ..
Sell GBPCAD

Move SL to BE

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

did you call the trade here or not ?? If not keep the profit to yourself, it's actually useless to us

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oh my FTA

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Even though say you no drop the trade for here.... Danny no get right to dey follow u talk like that.... just saying...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Greetings to pips-b and infofirst,
Una dey try oo,

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jameselias:

Yourself na all the strategy you know
Distribution schematics

I had the period where i studied several strategies but that is in the past. I don't study any materials or videos anymore,just the charts...

My most preferred fib points are below 50% for bullish markets and above 50% for bearish markets.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
By next weekend sha,
I would do a MFF 10k contest.

Let me just state a few rules or snippet
1. No limits to lot size or numbers of trade/pairs
2. open FTMO trial (swing trial to be precise)
3. Max daily DD 3%, overall DD 6%

So i am contemplating to either do 5k 2 winners or 10k 1 winner.

Either way, i would have this weekend and inside next Week to plan this.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Congratulations chief
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
DannyFX2638:
did you call the trade here or not ?? If not keep the profit to yourself, it's actually useless to us
Who cares? I don't want it to be useful to anyone; just go and learn and be useful to yourself before being useful to others.

You're a lazy trader if you want free signals; use your brain and scoop out opportunities, then post your results to motivate others.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
charly20:

So far, opportunity presented itself for a second position on EA, one for gold and another for AU. Since oil is highly volatile, I'm content leaving one position to run till $73 (my most preferred target).

God know say, this confidence get the appropriate place e suppose dey enter

I'm closing the week yet positive. Hopefully,this confidence go fetch me one prop account too.

I've been able to grow $100 into this and I'm quite impressed with myself.

Happy weekend!

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
charly20:

I'm closing the week yet positive. Hopefully,this confidence go fetch me one prop account too.

I've been able to grow $100 into this and I'm quite impressed with myself.

Happy weekend!

This is wonderful boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.