Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365292 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sircatherine45(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Feshizzy:

Instincts for this same market? grin
Omo, i don hear another one today,
So wettin gamblers come dirty follow abeg? grin
Make una dey try backtest una strategy at start with 100 minimum trades to avoid trading based on instinct.

You go put 100,000usd, still dey use instinct dey trade again? grin
Well, the market always has lesson to teach,

You can follow the crowd if you want to.

Different strategy for different folks. Do what works best for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Feshizzy:

Instincts for this same market? grin
Omo, i don hear another one today,
So wettin gamblers come dirty follow abeg? grin
Make una dey try backtest una strategy at start with 100 minimum trades to avoid trading based on instinct.

You go put 100,000usd, still dey use instinct dey trade again? grin
Well, the market always has lesson to teach,

The guy doesn't trade Forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
sircatherine45:

You can follow the crowd if you want to.

Different strategy for different folks. Do what works best for you.

You mean you are contrarian trader, you don't follow the herd.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sircatherine45(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
OfficialP:

You mean you are contrarian trader, you don't follow the herd.

Exactly.

I'm a scalper, whether the market bleeds or not, none if my business. I make the $$$ and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
I believe you jare grin

sircatherine45:

Exactly.

I'm a scalper, whether the market bleeds or not, none if my business. I make the $$$ and move on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 12:38am On Aug 29, 2022
GabsonFX:
I believe you jare grin

I believe am too lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 12:50am On Aug 29, 2022
infofirst:
Wait and execute. Do not execute and wait

#ifyouknowyouknow

See liquidity in the market and trade liquidity. Do not be the liquidity.
#ifyouknowyouknow

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 12:51am On Aug 29, 2022
USD is going all out this week to complete her many months of bullishness. Trade safe guys and green pips to us all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 4:08am On Aug 29, 2022
sircatherine45:

Exactly.

I like you jare,
What ever works for you, as long your are making the bag,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 5:07am On Aug 29, 2022
sircatherine45:

Exactly.

GOAT OF FOREX...

WE HAIL THEE...

I BELIEVE AM TOO...

CUT SOAP FOR ME BOSS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2022
I don't like posting trade signals cos each time I try it seems there is one juju here that makes it not to work. Anyway , let us see how today plays out. Happy piping guys

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

Failed woefully on day 7. I don give up

Accepted defeat but Couldn't wait for the next setup.

I gambled. Because the trades where not smart from my end. That is not what it means to be a risks taker. Patience is a skill and I must learn it.

It doesn't matter what price you buy or sell. what matters more is what the market is currently doing

Will take a break from trying to get funded and focus on growing the little I have and make a living from it( I have done this consistently but I will do it on a larger scale this time)

I'm a risks taker, I'm not fearful and I'm a rich trader.

If ever I'm going to get funded, I will aim for larger a account size. I was aiming for lx570. I hope I get things right some other time.
Back to my live account.

Patience was the hardest skill to develop in this journey. I had to tell myself repeatedly and cautiously that I'm not a gambler until e stick for head grin.

The few days after giving up was relaxing and refreshing because I didn't had to worry about what the market is doing again or making daily targets. That was how I discovered peace of mind. I don't need to worry about a losing trade, my winning trades are always In front of me just don't gamble 100% on one trade like I have always done out of boredom.
Na who still get funds go trade.

Now I'm saving to take another challenge maybe in September. The goal will be to hit 100trades benchmark before it expires. Trading is a business and I'm not a gambler

Thanking God for the every lessons I endured.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Olorunjueda: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

Patience was the hardest skill to develop in this journey. I had to tell myself repeatedly and cautiously that I'm not a gambler until e stick for head grin.

The few days after giving up was relaxing and refreshing because I didn't had to worry about what the market is doing again or making daily targets. That was how I discovered peace of mind. I don't need to worry about a losing trade, my winning trades are always In front of me just don't gamble 100% on one trade like I have always done out of boredom.
Na who still get funds go trade.

Now I'm saving to take another challenge maybe in September.

Thanking God for the every lessons I endured.
Patience is key, I also blew my account on 10/08/22...
One thing I learned is even risk management won't save you if you don't have self discipline.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2022
Olorunjueda:

Patience is key, I also blew my account on 10/08/22...
One thing I learned is even risk management won't save you if you don't have self discipline.

grin grin boss. This one wey you save the date. No be small thing

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2022
Sircatherine45 my big boss...na man you be...no let them tell you anything else... grin it takes a man to stand on his ground..you be instinct trader.....leave am like that grin grin...no worry the market that market my market will market your market grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2022
E joor e help me grin grin.... .any analysis for September my bosses......make we begin share analysis o abeg....my big bosses....make una help us show us way. smiley Charly, kozmicty, info, fxwarrior, basho you go just dey do like say na only you wan collect that 6.6 Trillion from market by yourself....dey try dey drop update for us once in a while... grin...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sircatherine45(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Donsheddy:

GOAT OF FOREX...
WE HAIL THEE...
I BELIEVE AM TOO...
CUT SOAP FOR ME BOSS
No whine me abeg. I still be learner grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sircatherine45(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Sircatherine45 my big boss...na man you be...no let them tell you anything else... grin it takes a man to stand on his ground..you be instinct trader.....leave am like that grin grin...no worry the market that market my market will market your market grin

Bro, why you dey yab me Na? Take time ooooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sircatherine45(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2022
VlamesIffect:
E joor e help me grin grin.... .any analysis for September my bosses......make we begin share analysis o abeg....my big bosses....make una help us show us way. smiley Charly, kozmicty, info, fxwarrior, basho you go just dey do like say na only you wan collect that 6.6 Trillion from market by yourself....dey try dey drop update for us once in a while... grin...

Gimme sure signal Na. Seriously, I not a fan of long term trading, someone suggested it to me yesterday. Let me try it sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2022
It's UK Bank holiday today, London session will more than likely be quiet. Nothing to move the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2022
sircatherine45:

Gimme sure signal Na. Seriously, I not a fan of long term trading, someone suggested it to me yesterday. Let me try it sha.

Give you sure signal ke? Jerome powell no be my uncle na.....abi dem tell you say aunty christine na my sister? grin grin

Me sef dey wait make dem bosses drop analysis

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sircatherine45(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Give you sure signal ke? Jerome powell no be my uncle na.....abi dem tell you say aunty christine na my sister? grin grin

Me sef dey wait make dem bosses drop analysis

That Powell na bad guy. Anytime the guy make announcement, I dey get double mind.

Make bosses drop analysis, make I test long term strategy. If e cast, I go back to scalping. I learn everyday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2022
New setups.

EU doing well, +40pips. UJ hit SL. GJ buy went well, TP hit. I didn't enter the GU buy and rightfully so grin. I closed out the Gold come market open.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
kozmicity:
New setups.

EU doing well, +40pips. UJ hit SL. GJ buy went well, TP hit. I didn't enter the GU buy and rightfully so grin. I closed out the Gold come market open.
I notice that your concept is not different from my style of trading.. Let me give you small sauce cuz I noticed that you are dogged..

1. While selecting OB , look for ones that has consolidation/Correction/Accumulation on the Base with clean imbalance that breaks structure on 2/4hrs timeframe
2.Make sure that your OB is on SSR, significant support and resistance.
3. Select OB that are on flip Zones( ie where support turn to resistance and resistance turn to support)

Stop!! Using Limit order and wait for confirmation entries during killzones. You will miss some trades but it worth it.( I personally use 3pushes and not CHOCH on 3mins/1min(Recommend:Starcyburk YT channel for more understanding of 3pushes)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dottozil: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
GabsonFX:
Thanks brotherly
FTMO is the greatest!
Why not? you can dm me.

Can I also send a DM sir?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sell bias for gbpusd and xauusd at those resistance lines.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheYoda: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
FTMO: I don't think I'll make the cut, still waiting for set up to do a small gamble on.
Account size won't cut it, so added new challenge today to make it 50k each, ideally , 200k challenge acc would be better option.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheYoda: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Part time trading, so not a lot of pressure but that's not helping as dedication is needed in trading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Galleryeasy:
I notice that your concept is not different from my style of trading.. Let me give you small sauce cuz I noticed that you are dogged..

1. While selecting OB , look for ones that has consolidation/Correction/Accumulation on the Base with clean imbalance that breaks structure on 2/4hrs timeframe
3. Select OB that are on flip Zones( ie where support turn to resistance and resistance turn to support)

Stop!! Using Limit order and wait for confirmation entries during killzones. You will miss some trades but it worth it.( I personally use 3pushes and not CHOCH on 3mins/1min(Recommend:Starcyburk YT channel for more understanding of 3pushes)

Thanks a lot chief. You go as low as 1min to look for CHoCH confirmation entries?? shocked shocked

I do everything apart from refining my zones on the H1. As for the limit orders, my phone battery isn't good so I can't keep it on for long that's why I set limit orders so that I don't miss the moves. I'll try switching it tho. Thanks a lot.

And my major TF is the H1... Is it the same as yours? I only go to the H4 to get better Demand/Supply zones and then I drop back to the H1 to see if I can ride the trend to that zone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Galleryeasy:

At the bolded... You mean discounted and premium areas right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.