Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (367411 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by romklef(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
realone12:
Lol, i think i understand what he is trying to say.. he just happened to misused his words.. i think he mean to portray himself as a contrarian trader, rather than fighting against the market,lol.

secondly, I don't think he actually mean "instinct" per say.
I think what he really means is "Gut feeling".
I believe we all are aware that gut feeling is not something you can consciously learn, it is something you just suddenly realise you have as you make progress in your trading journey over the years.
any veteran trader here knows that having a gut feeling in relation to trading is one of the greatest attribute of a good trader..

Yea ✊ we retail traders are just passengers to market makers we only follow dem anywhere they drive us to smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gold has tested the daily demand (even though slightly). We now have a change of structure on 1hr and also a double bottom, target for the 1hr double bottom is around 1769 and SL at 1720 below the 1hr demand. On the other hand, target for the swing on the daily is 1807. Lets see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Succhris: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Boss infofirst, I sent a mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
For the next 30 days, I'll be giving updates on only these two pairs. Only intra day moves.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2022
XTIUSD drops again to 90.36 after reached high 97.25.
Some analyst said the black gold drops because fears economic slowdown and high inflation growth.
Oil price still above moving average 9 means not yet crossdown the line as reverse signal trend.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Sell setup... I didn't set a limit initially, I did it later on the M15 OB tho I'm not so sure how a pull back might be so, I'm hoping it pulls back into the M15 OB

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2022
haryodehjia:
We all have a story to tell no matter how long it will take.. Soon I will drop mine smiley

grin I don't know why I'm laughing bro, but I hope it's good!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:
Gold has tested the daily demand (even though slightly). We now have a change of structure on 1hr and also a double bottom, target for the 1hr double bottom is around 1769 and SL at 1720 below the 1hr demand. On the other hand, target for the swing on the daily is 1807. Lets see how it goes.

Being disciplined is not easy, but very necessary. I saw this move happening, but I refused to enter despite me account floating in DD cry

All because I don't want to overload my account and reduce my margin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by June15(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2022
The best time to trade it money, 8 to 11am. And trade Gold

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2022
kozmicity:

Being disciplined is not easy, but very necessary. I saw this move happening, but I refused to enter despite me account floating in DD cry

All because I don't want to overload my account and reduce my margin.

It is not easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

SL got hit. My bias is still a buy though.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

SL got hit. My bias is still a buy though.

The last swing low might need to be tested before proper buy. It appears the low might give way. The momentum too bearish.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2022
charly20:
For the next 30 days, I'll be giving updates on only these two pairs. Only intra day moves.

The move was missed. None of the areas of interest was approached the way i would have wanted it so I'm no longer interested in today's trading.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
charly20:

The move was missed. None of the areas of interest was approached the way i would have wanted it so I'm no longer interested in today's trading.

That was close. Discipline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by coolvibes: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Keep up the good work guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
infofirst:

That was close. Discipline.

I'm not leaving anything to chance,anymore.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
AU created an inducement that made impatient traders to sold earlier, anticipating a rally up correctively with a massive distribution.If price gets back to bearish OB, I will sell, looking out for sell. Price still bearish

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
charly20:

I'm not leaving anything to chance,anymore.

kiss kiss kiss well done
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gold tested 4hr OB, if price could be able to break the swing high, we are heading back for bull market, until then price still bearish.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
infofirst:

The last swing low might need to be tested before proper buy. It appears the low might give way. The momentum too bearish.

Boss, i dont think it will go down that far to test the last swing low. Yes the momentum is bearish for now but i am expecting a low either today or tomorrow with nfp confirming the swing low. Or a low today then confirmation tomorrow. Eventually it is what it does that we will just follow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

Boss, i dont think it will go down that far to test the last swing low. Yes the momentum is bearish for now but i am expecting a low either today or tomorrow with nfp confirming the swing low. Or a low today then confirmation tomorrow. Eventually it is what it does that we will just follow.

.... What it does that we will just follow... Thats it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
infofirst:

.... What it does that we will just follow... Thats it

It does seem fishy that it is selling seriously before nfp though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by orchin(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

It does seem fishy that it is selling seriously before nfp though.
Heading to 1680
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheYoda: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
TheYoda:
FTMO: I don't think I'll make the cut, still waiting for set up to do a small gamble on.
Account size won't cut it, so added new challenge today to make it 50k each, ideally , 200k challenge acc would be better option.
Didn't make it, giving it another shot with repeat account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Omo volatility this month go mental...see news ...kilode... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MrCodeSolo: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
av been bird watching dz fox business from a dog-eat-dog country after having traded it first-hand som few years ago. Left crypto trading to revamp my fx journey...d re-education has been fun and grumpy...paying my dues on fta via going thru some older posts... Page 1 to 110 read so far.
now on page 202. It's like listening to a fta open podcast where there is free entry and exit for everyone. No bi small ting.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
The reincarnation of Euro. happy to be part of this bullish movement..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
EU: HnS 4 hours
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Don’t be deceived guys … dollar is still very strong..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
My big bosses....september......All On H1 Time frame my bosses make una drop una analysis too o.

So X/jpy sell on eur,chf & usd.....

Eurjpy sell around today's high 139.5xx market execution but because of Ecb news on Thurs i go chill...be like dem wan hike rate again.

But i dun mark that price on chart..... S.L 100+ pips. (I use 150pips so i no go dey chase price) T.p at the previous low on h1.

Chfjpy pending order sell around 143.35x...because that highest high 143.72x price no gree break am. S.L same with eurjpy (100/150 +) T P 400+ pips below.....

normally if that major sell happen. E suppose to be 600+ pips to that low 137.455 but i doubt if that move go happen in 1 month....

Same thing on usdjpy...but i dey on hold till Friday nfp...so i no get any trade open yet....only chfjpy pending order.....

Note market trend fit change....bullish breakout fit go happen either because of news or wrong analysis...but we dey together we go update ourselves....

Nzd, aud & cad dey in between major highs & low so i no dey bother about them for now.....

At the same time i dey eye buy on gbpjpy 159.43x but that go be after buy confirmation around that price(bullish engulfing & co)

If chfjpy sell activate i go deleted gbpjpy buy....and vice versa
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
X/usd buy on h1.....eurusd & nzdusd

Be like eurusd fit dun dey buy already and we dun miss that entry around 0.9925x or nfp fit push price come back to pick orders around that price....

Gbpusd currently dey sell....no price formation to buy yet...

Nzdusd buy around 0.6061x but after buy confirmation & nfp..... S L for alll buytrades na 100 pips.....but if any sell breakout & confirmation happen I WALK AWAY SIMPLE....

X/chf sell on usdchf, cadchf pending sell @ 0.7475x, audchf pending sell @ 0.6743x (watch out aud rba rate & gdp this week).

I reckon gold go sell to previous low.... where that boss wey go buy gold grin hope say you no risk too much.....

Gold no dey price wey favour my entry yet so i go chill no rush.....me & vawulence chilling with 4 bottles of Heineken..... grin cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
True but have you checked the open interest for Euro futures, September contract. The ECB also hiked their interest rate and it will take effect from next month so let’s keep an open mind to a risk on Dollar.

karkinase:
Don’t be deceived guys … dollar is still very strong..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.