Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (367374 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please some of you that are using deriv which dmt5 account is better financial or financial stp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jameselias:

We all should be looking up to you now

Please don't. I dey beg you.

If i was that good, i should have a prop account already. I'm still working on myself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
charly20:

Please don't. I dey beg you.

If i was that good, i should have a prop account already. I'm still working on myself.

Prop account is, or, should not be the aim of every trader, (e:g-) me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
ogashman:
Selling usdjpy @139.33 SL 139.55

Selling chfjpy @142.50 SL 142.80

Modified: SL hit on chfjpy(early morning Vawulence)

Let's see how usdjpy goes

SL hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
highcurrent:
Karkinase, hope you enjoyed this train?... GU keep taking staircase up and elevator down... We wait for trend change.
Hahaha… price can be funny… I had even forgot this call. Let’s see how the market plays out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
highcurrent:
The market is never too low to go lower... A case of GU...
The big players don’t know what’s oversold and overbought… grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
It’s official this month is a bearish month for all ***/USD pairs.. any high just short..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jameselias:

Prop account is, or, should not be the aim of every trader, (e:g-) me.

Sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
karkinase:
It’s official this month is a bearish month for all ***/USD pairs.. any high just short..

infofirst:
USD is going all out this week to complete her many months of bullishness. Trade safe guys and green pips to us all

I think the long term support is fast approaching for the USD pairs. And USD index long term resistance approaching too

Trade responsibly as always.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
VlamesIffect:
X/usd buy on h1.....eurusd & nzdusd

Be like eurusd fit dun dey buy already and we dun miss that entry around 0.9925x or nfp fit push price come back to pick orders around that price....

Gbpusd currently dey sell....no price formation to buy yet...

Nzdusd buy around 0.6061x but after buy confirmation & nfp..... S L for alll buytrades na 100 pips.....but if any sell breakout & confirmation happen I WALK AWAY SIMPLE....

X/chf sell on usdchf, cadchf pending sell @ 0.7475x, audchf pending sell @ 0.6743x (watch out aud rba rate & gdp this week).

I reckon gold go sell to previous low.... where that boss wey go buy gold grin hope say you no risk too much.....

Gold no dey price wey favour my entry yet so i go chill no rush.....me & vawulence chilling with 4 bottles of Heineken..... grin cool

Thank you boss mi. This should guide us going in to the month.
For me,
My focus will be on the majors, Ej and GJ. I will be taking short term sell on retrace up and will do that for GU till we reach 1.14*** and I will become bullish bias. The triple bottom I think should hold. Maybe GU will head back to 2.0 after that.
I expect Eu to do a retest of the low if she has already established that last low as her swing low.
AU shd do a retest of 0.66*** as well.
Ej and Gj. I am having bullish bias but I wished they can help take Gj to 159 or 158 so I can be rest assured it's all in line.
Those are my expectations. I will only trade what the market brings each day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
infofirst:

See liquidity in the market and trade liquidity. Do not be the liquidity.
#ifyouknowyouknow

Reminder going into the new month.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
infofirst:

I think the long term support is fast approaching for the USD pairs. And USD index long term resistance approaching too

Yes boss.. we might retrace and sell again .. fingers crossed..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
karkinase:
Don’t be deceived guys … dollar is still very strong..
you said this yesterday..
I'm just curious to know what you saw that made u say this..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by highcurrent: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
karkinase:

The big players don’t know what’s oversold and overbought… grin
True... May the pips be with us all...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
infofirst:

As opposite to my view, gold has gone berserk and at this rate, 1680 in no time. I would like to atleast see a double bottom there. If that 1680 breaks omo thats all. The zone has been a strong one since march last year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
realone12:
you said this yesterday..
I'm just curious to know what you saw that made u say this..
Na Dxy I check oo…
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
karkinase:

Na Dxy I check oo…
Noted Boss..
the way I dey see things now. USD may soon Take of from GBP as the major currency with the highest Value..
ee Don conquer EUR already.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jameselias:
Please some of you that are using deriv which dmt5 account is better financial or financial stp
There's difference boss.. Financial stp mean you can trade stocks and others while financial is only limited to currency only.. I hope am not wrong
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
realone12:
Noted Boss..
the way I dey see things now. USD may soon Take of from GBP as the major currency with the highest Value..
ee Don conquer EUR already.

Boss, is the kuwaiti dinar a joke to you? The only thing helping dollar is the fact that it is used for international payments. The dollar no get value for America.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Possible EU longs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sells I took

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
infofirst:

Sir
Not the way you see it cheesy
I mean, i am in this, to see if I can attain financial freedom, so i can not work for anybody no matter how it is presented or framed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

As opposite to my view, gold has gone berserk and at this rate, 1680 in no time. I would like to atleast see a double bottom there. If that 1680 breaks omo thats all. The zone has been a strong one since march last year.

There is likelihood of a false break but Mr market will lead us when we get there. Its always better to trade what Mr market brings than what one feels .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jameselias:

Not the way you see it cheesy
I mean, i am in this, to see if I can attain financial freedom, so i can not work for anybody no matter how it is presented or framed.

I wished to understand you better so I do not misunderstood you boss mi

XAUTrader4L2:

Boss, is the kuwaiti dinar a joke to you? The only thing helping dollar is the fact that it is used for international payments. The dollar no get value for America.

You said what boss mi?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
infofirst:

There is likelihood of a false break but Mr market will lead us when we get there. Its always better to trade what Mr market brings than what one feels .

Very true.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
infofirst:

[/b]

You said what boss mi?

I meant the purchasing power of the dollar in the US. It has been on a steady decline since 1933 and even worse in the last 40 years.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

I meant the purchasing power of the dollar in the US. It has been on a steady decline since 1933 and even worse in the last 40 years.

Yeah. Over printing of $$$.

$$$ still get value but not as much as then but it cut across all currencies.
Gold be the answer but Yankee no go allow that.
World police tins.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
charly20:

If i no improve,i no go survive sad

I'll update the house again at the end of the day.

Today was a loss. I was going to do "re-entries" but that would defeat the purpose of this exercise.

Re-entries is euphemism for revenge trading (to me anyway) and i need to learn to "chest" my loss for the day and look forward to another trading day.

This is likely the trade for the week because there's nothing interesting on the charts to look forward to.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 2:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Oil price drops again amids discussion G7 about price cap oil for Russia.
On other hand Russia will never selling oil to countries that implemented price cap for Russian oil.
Oil price drops to low 85.74, but now trying to shift the price 87.47.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 3:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Time for DXY to do some deep retracing to area of discount . NFP weak dollar expected.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 3:35am On Sep 02, 2022
EURCAD

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.