Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364091 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Profit and loss in FX trading is common thing, accept with open minds.
Oil price again continue to rise yesterday, now price 87.40 based XTIUSD chart in FXOpen.
According analyst from Oilprice, after OPEC + decided to cup oil production 2 millions bpd at Wednesday meeting, oil price rise 2%.
While White house gives critics to this decision.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 2:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Gbpjpy buystop 163
Stoploss 162

Target 169

Cc: Lanshile

Added to my position.
Adjusted stoploss to lock in profits.

NB: GJ is a dangerous pair. I am still studying it's movement. I seem to understand gold better.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 3:18am On Oct 06, 2022
I just observed a STRONG resistance in GJ

This month is supposed to be BEARISH for GJ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 3:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Exited my buy positions

Entered sell
Stop loss 164.60

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Added to my position.

NB: GJ is a dangerous pair. I am still studying it's movement. I seem to understand gold better.

grin grin. Agba

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 6:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Lanshile:
s
AU made a move of 110 pips from my entry did not close it so it took me out at breakeven
Was targeting 190 pip before
Ive marked out another point of price get there
Will notify if price get there
Sl 40 pip
Tp 260

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Added to my position.

Boss, what are the criteria and strategy some can use to learn the movement of a pair?? Because most almost pair move the same except exotic pairs. Thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Boss, what are the criteria and strategy someone can use to learn the movement of a pair?? Because most almost pair move the same except exotic pairs. Thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Be careful at the type of trade u take now
Don't just jump into the market just because it is going down heavily or because it is going up with massive pip
With the way the market is moving today it may be the beginning of another September
Wait for all ur criteria to be met before taking any trade so that u wont be on the losing side
Protect ur money and act wisely
U may not be lucky
It may be the point where u jump into the market the reversal to ur sl will begin
I did not make loss today but with the way AU moved today with the last 2 bullish candle on the h4 alongside the latest bearish candle it indicate something is off
Same also with EU and GJ
U will want to be careful
I would have explained my reasons but I'm busy for now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by SlurUsername1: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Forget Elliotwave, that guy make consistent lose, ask him to show his history, his loss is enough to start import and export.
grin Senseless people!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Boss, what are the criteria and strategy some can use to learn the movement of a pair?? Because most almost pair move the same except exotic pairs. Thanks in advance

Mostly candlesticks and support/ resistance levels

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sweetveek(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Emmizay12:
The way I'm winning in this Forex of a thing,,, sometimes I no dey believe myself,,, all that stress, anger, losing money left, right, center. The first day I saw Forex,, I just knew I found something that would change my mindset about money

I'm just glad I never gave up looking how far Ive come..... I know some people here will be angry with me because they haven't become profitable and still failing... They want everyone to fail too

I know someone here is about to give up Forex,,,,,, hang in there buddy,, you will soon start smiling to the bank,,,and no matter what anyone says to discourage you,,,it can't change anything,,

Why would anybody be angry with you for winning. No nah, I highly doubt that. On the contrary that person would be angry with himself. And when one becomes angry with one's self that marks the beginning of a healthy progress. According to Tom in his book Best Loser Wins, he refers to that moment as feeling total disgust at your poor performance. And that he said is the best wake-up call

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
GU:’we might see heavy spike up.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
karkinase:
GU:’we might see heavy spike up.

Will you consider buying into the inducement
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
50-50 chance that GBPUSD might dump. let's see what happens. NFA.. Canada pmi news will move the market and it will be released by 3pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
This how big guys do it. Managing 10million funds grin grin. Risk management on a top level grin grin. 7 yrs track record. Forex na big scamoooo grin grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Updates.
UJ hit SL. EJ hit TP. GA didn't get filled, but I still left the order open because the price action is showing it could get back there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Setups

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
kozmicity:
Setups
Ouch

It barely licked your TP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Geovanni412:
50-50 chance that GBPUSD might dump. let's see what happens. NFA.. canada pmi news will move the market and it will be released by 3pm

grin grin grin as par tiff mackelem na your uncle junior brother.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Omo, the market get as e be ooh,. I was in a usdcad long trade when i posted that setup. Fear sef dey catch me for d trade i dey -wetin i come dey do now na if i see 30-50 pips, i go first chop like 70 percent of my position .The remainder of my position i go move s/l enter profit. This market na wotowoto market - u go close eye and profit go evaporate.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
VlamesIffect:

angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Geovanni412:

Omo, the market get as e be ooh,. I was in a usdcad long trade when i posted that setup. Fear sef dey catch me for d trade i dey -wetin i come dey do now na if i see 30-50 pips, i go first chop like 70 percent of my position .The remainder of my position i go move s/l enter profit. This market na wotowoto market - u go close eye and profit go evaporate.

grin grin wetin man go do. Me i dun already conclude say forex na scam no 2 ways about am. Mk person just dey push small small.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin I've not entered. It's a sell limit order
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Ouch

It barely licked your TP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
kozmicity:
grin I've not entered. It's a sell limit order
Okay
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Emmyreal4:
Is instaforex legit?
Run

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Exited my buy positions

Entered sell
Stop loss 164.60

Sell positions closed

I am okay for today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmyreal4(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
pipfisher:

Run
why bro?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
charly20:
The month is almost done.
Prepping myself for some swings for next month.

EJ - I want to buy from 139 to around 145. It could fall from there.

Any long position should be closed now. Engaging shorts!

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.