Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364259 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2022
karkinase:

Gold is a learner …. Try Nas100 or Us30
or Us oil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 6:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
My hard work and consistency has been rewarded by WSOT after coming third with $2500 funded açcount

Russy and richgen, I saw you guys, you tried

Nice. Is it a monthly contest?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2022
pipfisher:

Nice. Is it a monthly contest?
it depends, they have different varieties differing on period some 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 days e.t.c please kindly visit the website.

We have to specially thank him @ Sir
Elliotwaveforec for sharing the information here.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
My hard work and consistency has been rewarded by WSOT after coming third with $2500 funded açcount

Congrats bro! What's their competition rules?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Demo account is sweet, $278,000 in 1 day, grin

gringrin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Englishisamust:

gringrin
He enter live, he change mouth angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2022
OfficialP:

grin grin .
For him to fail in Live means he demo was based on no defined rules. Just some lucky guesses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2022
How I turned $10 to $10,000 in two days using this strategy... grin grin grin

Check....the link below.....

Some of una still dey find the link...
Na so we take blow our account that year...lol

YouTubers and their copywriting skills sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by friendbee: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2022
@elliotwave my boss, this is russy, congrats on your gear. I admire your skill. I will get there, thanks for the recognition. I will inbox you for tips.Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2022
OfficialP:

Demo profit dey sweet aaam. He enter market with 1 dollar grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2022
Emmyreal4:
why bro?

Instaforex manipulates price, doesn't pay out consistent winners, especially huge ones. Their price feeds is totally different from what you will see on other broker platform.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Congratulations to you @Elliotwaveforec, job well done. Greater heights.

I did try a little but I forgot many times that I was in a competition because of some personal engagements. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2022
The pullback from the low was steep, i expect gold to take a rest here for a while before actually testing the zone. After 6 monthly red candles in a row, i expect this month's candle to be a corrective bullish candle.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
This wsot competition when they give you funded account do you still need to pass another verification stages
And if you don't get the funded account, and did not come first position, will you still get any rewards money wise
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
OfficialP:
No matter what you use and how you trade, you will still have a losing trade, so why complicate things, all in a bid to avoid loss

This hits different shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
elder1002:

Order flow trader
Is that what it is? grin What's the difference between Order flow and SMC?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
OfficialP:

He he he
grin grin grin

This one off me grin

The mata shock am grin grin
Eye still dey turn am like this

Dude already had plans to be a millionaire with a $1 account.
The dream was cut off like nepa light grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Funny enough the market is like a person trying to catch a rat and leaves cheese all around which is success on demo trading and the get Rich quick scheme and live trading is where the big trap is with the big cheese in the middle only those with knowledge can access the cheese without been cut-out. A little inspiration forex is possible and not a scam and don't complicate things in forex, simple makes the most money in this game think outside the box if you want to succeed in forex

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
So with All these inspiration and motivation who is trading cpi this week with me smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Peterfx01:
Funny enough the market is like a person trying to catch a rat and leaves cheese all around which is success on demo trading and the get Rich quick scheme and live trading is where the big trap is with the big cheese in the middle only those with knowledge can access the cheese without been cut-out. A little inspiration forex is possible and not a scam and don't complicate things in forex, simple makes the most money in this game think outside the box if you want to succeed in forex
Boss if u enter live with the way u just execute this trade u will lose everything
I like telling people the truth
Just because it worked out now doesn't mean it will the next time
Their is luck in trading but don't ride on luck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Congrats boss...may the blue pips continually be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
The only, available tradable setup {for now} for the new week in Gold from my chart analysis.

...SELL from the M5 Bearish Block of 1713.07 to 1704.50.

However, bullish market structure in M1 or M5 is expected to trigger the rally to that POI.

...may the blue pips continually be with us.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Odogwu2023(m): 4:24am On Oct 09, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Please,how do I participate?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Lanshile:

Boss if u enter live with the way u just execute this trade u will lose everything
I like telling people the truth
Just because it worked out now doesn't mean it will the next time
Their is luck in trading but don't ride on luck
I didn't enter this trade because I felt like entering let me give you a little expo, I first understood the market structure which is an expanding channel and entered on right shoulder of the head and shoulder and have in mind there was retest on the 15 mins and that's where I entered and if you know how to locate your 3rd strike zone you'll know all this was in confluence saying the same thing, I'm still a beginner in this business so I'm open to learn new things
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2022
Peterfx01:

I didn't enter this trade because I felt like entering let me give you a little expo, I first understood the market structure which is an expanding channel and entered on right shoulder of the head and shoulder and have in mind there was retest on the 15 mins and that's where I entered and if you know how to locate your 3rd strike zone you'll know all this was in confluence saying the same thing, I'm still a beginner in this business so I'm open to learn new things

Expanding channel,head and shoulder and the trendline that u draw thinking that price will move to touch it the 3rd time sell and if it break it upward u will buy A time will come when u will dump all of it and u will look back at the way u analyse now laughing at urself
A lot of traders can attest to this
What I want u to know is don't sit on all this things u wrote,study and work harder so dat u also wont come here to rant that forex is a scam.
We will all make it my Brother
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2022
Odogwu2023:

Please,how do I participate?
Rest at WSOT website and join kickstart Prop tournament
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Jameselias:
This wsot competition when they give you funded account do you still need to pass another verification stages
And if you don't get the funded account, and did not come first position, will you still get any rewards money wise
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2022
Elliottwave, the wsot prop account is it real,?
do they give it? can you confirm please,

I want to encourage my brother to dedicate himself to it if it's real
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2022
Demo traders.lets gather here.....

We will be holding a crucial meeting on how to withdraw from our demo accounts....

Interested participants must possess... High level skills in coding, and hacking. grin grin angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Usdchf...H1...

Sell seen.....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2022
MONEY247:
Demo traders.lets gather here.....

We will be holding a crucial meeting on how to withdraw from our demo accounts....

Interested participants must possess... High level skills in coding, and hacking. grin grin angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.