Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364061 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote,

I have never commented here before, but I am now because I disdain bragging. [/quote]
It was gu and the reason i have stayed away is the uncertainty in gu at the moment due to fundamentals at the moment but I'll give update on gu once the direction is clear
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
karkinase:

Yes

How you dey do aam full time still baffle me. How will u cope when you are not making money in some months. You must have a bigger account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
charly20:

The adrenaline rush go make you feel accomplished na grin

Good evening boss, can u swing trade on mff??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
samfelly:

Did you login first? Try login and then paste the link in the same window

Boss, can u swing trade on mff??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Good evening boss, can u swing trade on mff??

I'm sure you can but the statistics indicate that daytraders survive the most in the program.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yesterday is history, today is story, tomorrow is the hope.
Russia now trying to hardwork unload oil to India before EU sanction. Oil price traded low trading range.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Peterfx01:
Nzdusd I'm calling short once price breaks that pattern its a confirmed sell
I see y'all talking shit i don't really care, if you want to ever have a breakthrough in forex you must first realize free knowledge won't cut it you need to sort paid informations they are priced for reason as your talking shit loosing in the markets I'm making money the reason I'm here is to help traders here because one the consistency of traders here and also i was once in the position of you guys I'm not forcing anyone you either get the knowledge and be among the 10% or you remain with the 90%
Hahahahaha and you are still trading trend line break out system

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Peterfx01:
Nzdusd I'm calling short once price breaks that pattern its a confirmed sell
I see y'all talking shit i don't really care, if you want to ever have a breakthrough in forex you must first realize free knowledge won't cut it you need to sort paid informations they are priced for reason as your talking shit loosing in the markets I'm making money the reason I'm here is to help traders here because one the consistency of traders here and also i was once in the position of you guys I'm not forcing anyone you either get the knowledge and be among the 10% or you remain with the 90%
You reek of retail ideas and concepts
Karkinase, charl20, can somebody please teach him that trend line is part of an engineered built up liquidity in the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 1:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Peterfx01:

You must be crazy if your not interested ignore Don't act like your crazy

I repeat.

Little fee kee you there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 5:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Jameselias:

Karkinase, charl20, can somebody please teach him that trend line is part of an engineered built up liquidity in the market

I don't know know much on liquidity I'm not a smc trader i trade support and resistance,reversals and continuation pattern that pattern is called a rising wedge which is rising to fall

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2022
karkinase:

Bro abeg na grin. You no like me @ all.

grin I just want you to be successful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2022
karkinase:
Tomorrow GU update… market has built liquidity at both the top and bottom… we will llikely go up after swepping the equal lows.

I didn't even see this liquidity lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Peterfx01:

I don't know know much on liquidity I'm not a smc trader i trade support and resistance,reversals and continuation pattern that pattern is called a rising wedge which is rising to fall

Ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2022
I trust my EJ, but I'm not setting limits. If I miss am self, I no mind.

GA, I don't trust that zone, so I'll be looking to take a confirmation entry if I can, if not... I leave it too.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Took a hit yesterday....
So I'm here again today...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Market loved liquidity… it seeeks to move where liquidity is the highest .. seems the top liquidity might where we attack now… possible buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nastynic(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2022
Jameselias:

Rest abeg,
I know people who trade retail concept and are still net profitable with little risk, especially the trend line break you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nastynic(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Donsheddy:
Took a hit yesterday....
So I'm here again today...

Nice
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Edd1e(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2022
I'm seeing some subtle jabs about people trading retail concept, LMAO.. SMC/ ICT Traders are so full of themselves everywhere, all they do is talk without result to show for it.
Newsflash for you, your SMC concept is also a form of retail trading. If you think you are trading with banks/institutions, you are only kidding yourself. grin

The end goal in forex is your personal returns. It doesn't matter if you use Trendline, S&R, etc. Just get the bag.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jackie111(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Edd1e:
I'm seeing some subtle jabs about people trading retail concept, LMAO.. SMC/ ICT Traders are so full of themselves everywhere, all they do is talk without result to show for it.
Newsflash for you, your SMC concept is also a form of retail trading. If you think you are trading with banks/institutions, you are only kidding yourself. grin

The end goal in forex is your personal returns. It doesn't matter if you use Trendline, S&R, etc. Just get the bag.
Yes ooo. Whatever strategy you use, ensure you win the trade. If you don't, Someone said "your first stop loss is the cheapest". Na person wey preserve capital dey trade another day

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Still on this trade if you took my advice congrats we're on profits now set stop loss to breakeven and secure some profits!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
The intraday bullish rally to the various H1 Supply of the various xxxJPY pairs especially, NZDJPY have just begun.

May the blue pips continually be with us.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin grin no be today now. People go dey claim lord for thread. Trading contest go show...see massive fumbling...

Afi smart money & dumb money everybody go collect him size grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Boss I miss contests.. I miss infofirst, I miss feshizzy I wish infofirst can bring back the old days.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
It is happening
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
It is happening
what?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
realone12:
what?
Volatility gradually returning.

Pound appears to have recovered from the heavy bashing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Before and after.
We now at a resistance zone price might either break or return down.. we anticipate the next move.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by PraiseGod4u(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
karkinase:
Before and after.
We now at a resistance zone price might either break or return down.. we anticipate the next move.

Pls can u post the origin of the POI u are lookingto sell from?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by mrpassionate(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Why would I take a 5k account when I can easily produce that myself?

Lanshile:

Your post can never be for me
Anyone who work for his hard earned money won't trade d way u do
U pass prop firm challenge for people yet u are yet to show proof of the one you manage for urself
Uve not even seen someone that will give u a 5k account to manage u don dey make mouth
No wonder u are looking for investor
Experiment with pesin money
Turn 50k account to 150k in 8 days
Legendary forex trader with years of experience
It is ppl like u that make people associate forex with scam
U are good but still looking for investor

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
PraiseGod4u:

Pls can u post the origin of the POI u are lookingto sell from?
I’m not selling yet oo.. price has created another liquidity again at the top. So me feels price will fill this imbalance and sweep all the liquidity at the top again before it goes for a massive sell.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
mrpassionate:
Why would I take a 5k account when I can easily produce that myself?

I've already forgotten ur matter
It is well bro
Do anything you like

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.