Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364117 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
I've only been making observations and hardly any trades because the noise has been too much for me since 2 months (at least from a swing perspective).

***/Usd pairs seem to be in profit taking zones by the bulls and may continue crashing in the next few days (maybe to complete preparations for bullish swing trades).

I may attempt to short **/USD at tomorrow's open.

Sha make crypto people collect their money now before we see Eth at $800 grin

Cc Emmizay12

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by mrpassionate(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Drop location and let's find out who will get burned first, I will show u why not to jumped into other people's matter...

People like u deserve straight bullets to the head.. And I won't hold back.

exmaysn12000:

All your forefathers still alive, current generation and yet unborn will all perish, burn to arshes and not live to see the end of this year, AMEN!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Price closed above my marked area on EU with 4 pips which indicate the bullish run will continue anticipating 135 pips upward base o. What my analysis is showing me
AU still has around 137 pips upward
Except their is any news that shake the market that's when my bias will change on this
I would have entered the buy but their is no valid point of entry for me to pick this buy
Let's assume price want to make a pull back all the poi I'm seeing are areas I can't enter a buy but should in case price create a valid point for me to buy I will update
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin grin cruise.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
infofirst:

Thank you. God bless. It is well captured.

U are welcome boss. God bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Potential gold setup.

I also got in on a GA buy, It was a late entry so I'm not screenshoting my chart grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
grin grin grin grin. Vawulence don reach all time highoo. Abeg make person separate the fightoo

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Looks like a new currency war is out in the open. Yen intervention and today china doing yuan intervention by ordering banks to dump dollars. If the Feds even hints at a rate pause, omo na deep south be future for dollar. The chart is starting to reflect that.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
mrpassionate:
Drop location and let's find out who will get burned first, I will show u why not to jumped into other people's matter...

People like u deserve straight bullets to the head.. And I won't hold back.

It's my business because I have zero tolerance for fraudsters like you, go and manage your family money and go to trenches alone, don't advertise your stupidity here.

Ogun and Sango strike your entire generation there! slowpoke.

Drop your location and see if I don't use EFCC raid your empty head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
The thread is becoming toxic, some of us come here whenever we want to kill boredom. Real traders don't have strength for all these unnecessary fights after a stressful day. Peace!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Galleryeasy:
The thread is becoming toxic, some of us come here whenever we want to kill boredom. Real traders don't have strength for all these unnecessary fights after a stressful day. Peace!

They are best ignored. Eventually, it will fade out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
My Analysis on EJ.

Looking on higher timeframe, EJ has been raiding structures upside, showing that we are still in bullish move, I'm looking forward for counter-trend trade if price get to my Area of interest on 1hr .. not gonna be aggressive, I will patiently wait for price to flip on 15mins before getting involved.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
charly20:

They are best ignored. Eventually, it will fade out.

Sure, it's best you ignore, for your own sanity.

I will always show face here whenever I sense any fraudster advertising gabbage, this won't end anytime.

So face your analysis and continue to chop woto woto from the market dude!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
I know traders are like the market sentiment has changed to bullish i just smile i have been watching the charts closely the market is not ready yet to start going bullish I'm just at the side line waiting to strike risking 3% to eat 1-6 RR traders watch these levels closely so we all eat from the market if the market goes up to touch the trend line thats the 3rd touch and you all know what happens when price visit a place for the third time

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Peterfx01:
I know traders are like the market sentiment has changed to bullish i just smile i have been watching the charts closely the market is not ready yet to start going bullish I'm just at the side line waiting to strike risking 3% to eat 1-6 RR traders watch these levels closely so we all eat from the market if the market goes up to touch the trend line thats the 3rd touch and you all know what happens when price visit a place for the third time

Good one dude. I can see the hand of DapoWillis all over your analysis. Waiting for the sell to strike too. GBPUSD is just on pullback.

You sure can share analysis, but don't add with little fee, that's where gbasgbos will start. If you are making money from trading, you won't be looking for little fee all over nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Godsprojectayo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good afternoon my people for heavens sake!
kindly pay attention to my comment please...
I made a big mistake of my life  on the 3rd of this month
I've been on nairaland way back 5 years, I'm a graduate, haven't secured befitting job but teaching (20k) salary
My life savings way back 4 years got blown into forex by a guy I met on nairaland  middle last month. He got me trapped into gold trading xau/usd, masterkriz by username. B4 I let him come, he's been bragging on how well he's been into gold trading way back 5 years, he asked me download octafx & meta4 so I can follow up with him, between 2 weeks b4 I consented he come, we mostly make profit on Demo which made me bliv he's real as he claimed
But unfortunately,  on the 3rd of this month, he traded with my money 501usd, & he blew it up in 4 hours
The agreement afterwards was that, he'd sell his mac book to refund me but he sneaked out & escaped. Life's been so tough for me as I'm  so confused since then, my ppl no longer take me serious ever since then except my aging mum
I implore you ppl help me recover for heaven's sake, i starved myself during nysc to save up with the little I had b4 serving. Kindly help a dying soul plx
Here's my contact for anyone God's placing it in his heart to help...
akinrinlola3832@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Peterfx01 and exmaysn12000
U guys should not sell this pair
It still has a trip upward to cover
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lanshile:
Peterfx01 and exmaysn12000
U guys should not sell this pair
It still has a trip upward to cover

It is not ready for a sell yet for sure. Waiting

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
The first pull back of all USD pair will be a trap zone, as I've witnessed this countless of time.

No matter how juicy it may look , I will wait till end of liquidity hunt before selling.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
GBPUSD chart.

Waiting patiently!

If it breaks the trend line, I will wait for it at the green bar zone.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
USD pairs cooking bulls while having bears intention. grin grin

The real vawulenc has begun cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
exmaysn12000:

Good one dude. I can see the hand of DapoWillis all over your analysis. Waiting for the sell to strike too. GBPUSD is just on pullback.

You sure can share analysis, but don't add with little fee, that's where gbasgbos will start. If you are making money from trading, you won't be looking for little fee all over nairaland.

Lol bro funny enough i haven't seen his recent trader talk on gbpusd if i'm seeing what he is seeing then kudos to me i have been putting the work he's like a top dog in forex, for the fee I'm here to help traders with the right knowledge which isn't free
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Goodoption:
USD pairs cooking bulls while having bears intention. grin grin

The real vawulenc has begun cool

It's a good thing to trade by looking at the bigger picture, every time you see buys doesn't mean a pair is bullish and every time you see a sell doesn't mean the pair is bearish. Price doesn't move in a straight line, there will always be a pullback until a reversal pattern is evident.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
We now have a swing low (higher low) after a backtest of the demand zone. The break of 1729 will not only confirm the double bottom (since it is the neckline) but also change of structure. In other words 1729 is the key, break above is bullish, no break and its still bearish. Looking at dxy, the probability is higher for gold bulls.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
All of una no get joy

Just waiting to send USD pairs to dust grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by mrpassionate(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mumu.... U stupid pass the mugu wet dey pay those yahoo yahoo boy..

I have no skeleton in my cupboard bitch..
Efcc my ass.

exmaysn12000:

It's my business because I have zero tolerance for fraudsters like you, go and manage your family money and go to trenches alone, don't advertise your stupidity here.

Ogun and Sango strike your entire generation there! slowpoke.

Drop your location and see if I don't useto EFCC raid your empty head.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Have been a silent reader, talking about Competition. I noticed this headlock between SMC and Retail traders, let's settle this once and for all..

I open a contest . $50k mff evaluation for 1st and $10k mff evaluation for 2nd.

Pls someone should volunteer to organize, cuz I will not have time for it. The organiser should be reliable moniker, pls reach out so that I will send the money.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Adiadi1:
Have been a silent reader, talking about Competition. I noticed this headlock between SMC and Retail traders, let's settle this once and for all..

I open a contest . $50k mff evaluation for 1st and $10k mff evaluation for 2nd.

Pls someone should volunteer to organize, cuz I will not have time for it. The organiser should be reliable moniker, pls reach out so that I will send the money.

Abi make I organize am and I will also participate?

I can set up the contest while you send the money to boss infofirst....
I think he's someone everyone in here can trust 100percent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
700pips gold opportunity.

Long Gold 1662.61, SL = 1630.0, TP = open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Godsprojectayo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
GabsonFX:
As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.

Eventually, you will be fine and this shall become history.

Amen bruh, thanks for the concern
I'm not glad to have come open my plight here but left with no option, any help from you all will go a long way. You all are not the Cox of what I'm going through but God can use you for me I implore
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.