Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364073 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jackie111(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2022
jamace:
What is the correct website for this, pls?
Thefundedtrader
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jamace(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2022
jackie111:

Thefundedtrader
Thanks bro, cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Gold closed at -30pips, waiting aside until another setup comes up, could be today or tomorrow.

Gold reactions in the last week are not options for swing traders, swing traders would have to be patient for our time to come, the primary goal is to execute trades that they may be able to trade another day.

GabsonFX:
SL adjusted by half, risk reduced to half. 120pips currently running...journey to 800pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2022
What I'm looking at this morning

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2022
kozmicity:
Lol grin
Why u dey fear to buy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Galleryeasy:
No, 4-10 will win 50k, 11-30 will win 10k, I gave my nephew the challenge, he is currently on 28%, I think he will win 10k. You have nothing to loose,just use it to build your trading psyc.

The link, pls.

Modified: Never mind, found it and registered, already. Thanks for bringing this authentic info when you did. cheesy. Make I go try my luck as well, come December's

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
realone12:
I have lost access to that email bro..
pls contact me via krinskally2@gmail.com

Afar? Were you able to successfully registered for the November contest?

Modified: Very good, your quote below showed you did

realone12:
let's see how it goes.
if someone can attain at least 24percent turn over, the person is already sure of being among the top 30

I don log in my details Sha..
now waiting for kickoff
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
infofirst:

I will reach out to him and get back asap.

Competition are lovely especially when participants embrace sportsmanship spirit. Best wishes to all going into the TFT competition /contest.
E8 is running a contest at the moment for two weeks with mouth watering rewards..... Even me sef join..

Prop firm related contests are actually better as more people will get knock out due to the rules and it then gives responsible traders the opportunity to win

Ah, boss, why you no tell us the minute you got wind of this E8 contest? Infofirst don dey take style withhold info from us o grin grin

I pray you cashout the biggest rewards therein, Amin

Make I go check am out if December own go hold, as well cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
infofirst:

They usually send details to participants that will participate in the MVP tournament and the participants are those that have purchased challenge acct in the past I think
The open challenge is for those with free trial account I think. Maybe outsider can join too but I am not sure.

I did not even know about the open challenge until today.

Just win the $8k, boss. You can do it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tradinggiant:
To pass just phase 1 or he goes for instant funding? Be specific boss

Well, I can not say more than i am privileged to, but he only just gist me dat he normally wait to see set-ups b4 he pays. I am also sure he carries such ritual into phase 2 and the likes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
GabsonFX:
Gold Short Update: 122pips running, road to 800pips

Nice one, chief. Nice one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Emmizay12:
I recently got into a heated argument with someone last week, I was trying to prove to the individual that forex trading isn't gambling, he made some really valid points and i decided to go on a research, having been in forex for years now

The bad news is that forex is a type of gambling.

The good news is that understanding this made me really understand all these books I've been reading about Risk management, Strategy and Trading psychology,

Deep down in my heart I thought I would one day become so good in trading, get the perfect strategy to the extent I can always control the outcome of any trade I take after my technical or fundamental analysis.

understanding that no matter how good my strategy is, I can still take losses, I mean if I had accepted it as gamble my emotional attachment to money I put in my broker or any trade I take will not be there because i know it can be lost eventually and I fully accept it so, no wonder they say put in money you are willing to loose, Trading CFDs is risky

since i accepted this, i no longer get angry with myself, blame the broker, shout manipulation whenever i take a loss, especially when i spend a whole day waiting for the perfect entry and still take a loss, i no longer fear jumping into a trade when i see an opportunity, either i win or lose..... Because at the end of the day it is all a gamble. Now im not saying TA is useless, TA has its place.

At the bare minimum all what you are trying to achieve is to make sure whenever you place 10 trades and risk $5 on each trade, Ensure you make $10 and above, provided you loose six times and win four times so you can keep being in the business and avoid calling forex a scam

Forex, the more one peers, the less one sees. E go better
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
GabsonFX:
How can I transport to you a bottle of cold beer.

I once stated here last year that I was going to do forex full time (a long awaited dream), I quitted my job and moved to naija to settle, this was after I made thousands of thousand dollar from prop firm, but guess what.

After 3months in naija, I ran back here to join another company for 2months, made lot of money (salary) with zero loss to my personal money. I returned to naija to prepare my final return here. Since I have returned here, I have made a lot for myself from my field of work and now do forex as side hustle.

I have more than 15yrs of experience in this biz and that should indicate to you how much knowledge I have got and how vast I am, if those years of experience were gained from a very special and professional field, I would by now have become a CEO of a multinational company.

Out of the billions of ideas/knowledge/experience I have got, I would say one thing and one thing only for now: make sure you have a founded, profound and major/main career which serves as your main source of income, this will guarantee your regular/constant income, forex will not pour money when you need it most. kiss

GabsonFX:
Side note: why do you think almost 99% of people here trade demo if forex is truly the way to riches/wealth, some have been on this forum more than 6years and cannot boast of a constant forex income still yet. The only thing that saved me by now is the fact that I can dust my CV any single moment and get a job the next day, else, na God know where son of man go dey by now.

In essence, have a sure income, have a great career (field), where you can vouch for a constant and regular income which you can pull fund from to trade forex, and when you do, don't expect much from it.

Shalom

GabsonFX:
Why do you think those guys that give interviews with FTMO after they must have made some profits on ftmo prop firm account never returned for another interview, and two of them that actually did would get you impressed but you never know some hidden details. These stuff, I follow back to back, FTMO being the best of them all, I declined their interview twice due to similar reasons.

A lot going on in the prop model that gets traders enticed. I'm hoping to come up with a video seminar one day where I will dissect deeper into the model and provide two easiest ways to win prop firm BUT again, this will still depend on you having a good financial background first, great source of income outside forex first.

Shalom

I just wan put these three quotes together make I dey read them day-to-day, cos, deeper truths cemented themselves all over them. Thanks, chief. Please, endeavour to make me your first invitee to the video seminar.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheSourcerer: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lanshile:

Yes boss
Charge a penny
hi hello , this is a random text to remind you to smile , it helps #hugs

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
samfelly:

Ah, boss, why you no tell us the minute you got wind of this E8 contest? Infofirst don dey take style withhold info from us o grin grin

I pray you cashout the biggest rewards therein, Amin

Make I go check am out if December own go hold, as well cheesy cheesy

Only those with challenge account were invited. It makes no difference.
But there is a second tournament I guess is for those with trial acct with them. They usually invite for that too but I am not 100% sure.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sam, good afternoon.

How is your learning with ICT going?

grin

samfelly:

I just wan put these three quotes together make I dey read them day-to-day, cos, deeper truths cemented themselves all over them. Thanks, chief. Please, endeavour to make me your first invitee to the video seminar.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
abham:
Sam, good afternoon.

grin

why you come dey laugh na angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
I’m happy he is learning na why I dey laugh.

Jameselias:
why you come dey laugh na angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
abham:
I’m happy he is learning na why I dey laugh.

maybe by now em go don give up self
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Impossible Sam no dey like that. Well the frustration comes when you see the precision during back testing and you can’t see the setup when the market is live. cheesy

Jameselias:
maybe by now em go don give up self
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
abham:
Impossible Sam no dey like that. Well the frustration comes when you see the precision during back testing and you can’t see the setup when the market is live. cheesy

cheesy
well I think it takes time and showing up to work (chart) daily for one's eyes to be trained enough to spot them live

You know ICT hammers on putting in the time and the work

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Something mr gabson said touched me. He said some traders have been trading for 6 years can't boast of sensible growth. Chai.

From next year January 2023.

i dey suggest make all of us get an account linked to trade explorer wether na demo or real so we go fit track our progress & dey dedicated no be to just dey here dey drop charts up & down make another 6 years no go pass us by... make we no go dey wyn ourselves.

When we trade we know how well we dey perform even if you no want make am public do am lowkey but make sure say any account you dey trade dey linked.

Over 6 months, 1 year we go see progress or not, then we'll know where to learn from or what to keep doing.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Submit to time. Who else noticed the fonts has changed?

If FOMC show you shege tonight, hanzz up, I sha collected some pips from AU.

Jameselias:
cheesy
well I think it takes time and showing up to work (chart) daily for one's eyes to be trained enough to spot them live

You know ICT hammers on putting in the time and the work

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Something mr gabson said touched me. He said some traders have been trading for 6 years can't boast of sensible growth. Chai.

i dey suggest make all of us get an account linked to trade explorer wether na demo or real so we go fit track our progress & dey dedicated no be to just dey here dey drop charts up & down make another 6 years no go pass us by... make we no go dey wyn ourselves.

When we trade we know how well we dey perform even if you no want make am public do am lowkey but make sure say any account you dey trade dey linked.

Over 6 months, 1 year we go see progress or not, then we'll know where to learn from or what to keep doing.

First carry a survey on the number of people that can keep an account for 1 month first, demo or not.

Truth is, major can't, not to talk of 6 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
According to powell's comments, no pause talk more of a pivot. Hiking continues with the pain.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
got some pips on my pepperstone account trading FOMC, trying to grow my $20 live account to $200

got out with $10 profit before the pullback

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Nice one man
The suggestion is top notch
It will be easier to see how well we are evolving and improving year in year out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
exmaysn12000:

First carry a survey on the number of people that can keep an account for 1 month first, demo or not.

Truth is, major can't, not to talk of 6 months.
Yeah majority of us can't but the trade explorer will expose a lot of anomaly and help some of the traders who will keep their head down improve
Next year they should open demo or live,link it up to trade explorer,put it in their signature for everyone to be seeing it.
It will make us know who is who nd if the hardwork put in place is showing or additional effort still needed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lanshile:

Yeah majority of us can't but the trade explorer will expose a lot of anomaly and help some of the traders who will keep their head down improve
Next year they should open demo or live,link it up to trade explorer,put it in their signature for everyone to be seeing it.
It will make us know who is who nd if the hardwork put in place is showing or additional effort still needed.

Nice suggestion ... especially this part "put in their signature for everyone to see ....so that one Mr Lagbaja won't come here and start asking people to pay little token for the knowledge he doesn't even posses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Emmizay12:
got some pips on my pepperstone account trading FOMC, trying to grow my $20 live account to $200

got out with $10 profit before the pullback

This same old cycle yet again,
The last person that tried this here with 1$ nearly run mad when fx chop him money grin

Not to be a dream killer but i would advise you keep a realistic goal,
20 to 200 is very realistic, probably sustainable and achievable in 2 years because that's basically 1,000% growth,

You can still achieve it in a short time, but you will just sacrifice your mental growth.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
abham:
Sam, good afternoon.

grin

abham:

Me wey dey always fall asleep ontop ICT videos whenever e dey play grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.