Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (366704 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipnator00(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brooktrader:

I know something y'all don't know.

There are three sides to it. One of them is the one way thingy.

I've discovered that when gold rallies, it makes a min of 30pips to one side and 0-27pips to another.

So I can do a buy and sell and still get same results.

One trick pony isn't consistency.

***My last response to you.
I hope no one takes you or your signal serious.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brooktrader:

It was a mistake. Go confirm on myfxbook.
4W 1L

where is the mistake....

with you called and the screenshot I'm seeing...

entered 1619
and 1620
and 1621.....

all four are a single trade....
j

three trades running simultaneously
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Donsheddy:

where is the mistake....

entered 1619
and 1620

I used entry as TP for trade 2. Hence I took it again. That's the mistake
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Donsheddy:

where is the mistake....

entered 1619
and 1620
and 1621.....

all four are a single trade....
j

Bro.. I fit still run all of them individually. Buy and sell

Wait make i find my history when i be dey test run d tin

D photos wey u see.. observe the entries. Anything be like one way for dia?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brooktrader:

I used entry as TP for trade 2. Hence I took it again. That's the mistake

abi my eye dey pain me....

all four trade closed almost simultaneously......

so that's just 1 winning call.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Donsheddy:

abi my eye dey pain me....

all four trade closed almost simultaneously......

so that's just 1 winning call.....

U no dey see variation in TP ?

I fit do everything one by one. It doesn't change anything.

You think say u fit fall my hand ontop wetin i Sabi.. e shock u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
pipnator00:

One trick pony isn't consistency.

***My last response to you.
I hope no one takes you or your signal serious.

The chart wey u see wey dey fall? E no fall again? cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
If u guys can spend all these time to drafg each other here, I wonder what time will be left to check the charts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brooktrader:

Bro.. I fit still run all of them individually. Buy and sell

Wait make i find my history when i be dey test run d tin

D photos wey u see.. observe the entries. Anything be like one way for dia?
Because of about $3k na way you dey make dis noise... Ok let's go for the week my TFT account currently $10k profit , $3.5k floating,. MFF $4.1k for the week.. I have a friend here, currently he is on 20k, abeg make we hear word.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Because of about $3k na way you dey make dis noise... Ok let's go for the week my TFT account currently $10k profit , $3.5k floating,. MFF $4.1k for the week.. I have a friend here, currently he is on 20k, abeg make we hear word.

Bro.. u no go dey flash prop firm account for me if u know me.

Besides, I've been on a low for a while tryna figure one or two. Na simple post wey i make naim some b*stards begin drag me.

It's sad how many of them consume information from mainstream media, same information available to the over 90% losers in the game but yet they wanna rub shoulders with veterans in the game.

I fit beat my chest say the modals i dey use trade, nobody for this world know am. It'll be evident soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by stinjoe(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Boss dem abeg help una boy. Hunger dey wipe
me oraimo cord abeg. Gabsonfx BrookTrader
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brooktrader:

Bro.. u no go dey flash prop firm account for me if u know me.

Besides, I've been on a low for a while tryna figure one or two. Na simple post wey i make naim some b*stards begin drag me.

It's sad how many of them consume information from mainstream media, same information available to the over 90% losers in the game but yet they wanna rub shoulders with veterans in the game.

I fit beat my chest say the modals i dey use trade, nobody for this world know am. It'll be evident soon.
Chill bro, pride comes before fall, I'm not saying you ain't good , in this industry nobody be king, you have worked hard to create that model, why don't you chill and enjoy your hardwork... I trade SMC , but I can vouched that my entry model is king, that obviously made me different from other SMC traders, that doesn't mean they ain't good.

If you feel like to promote your work, do it in decent manner not condescending. Much Love, keep grinding!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Galleryeasy:

Boss sent u DM, maybe you didn't see it. Long time. Love, keep grinding!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
stinjoe:
Boss dem abeg help una boy. Hunger dey wipe
me oraimo cord abeg.
Zero 1 five 2 four six five eight 8 2. Gtb. Gabsonfx BrookTrader
grin grin grin shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by stinjoe(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

grin grin grin shocked
Na beg I beg, I no steal. God no go shame us. undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
stinjoe:
Na beg I beg, I no steal. God no go shame us. undecided
U are even proud of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Guys please will the 5 percent drawdown on prop firm be calculated after the market has closed for the day or the drawdown equates to when trade is running in loss and it got to the 5 percent drawdown
Galleryeasy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by stinjoe(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lanshile:

U are even proud of it
I am sorry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lanshile:
Guys please will the 5 percent drawdown on prop firm be calculated after the market has closed for the day or the drawdown equates to when trade is running in loss and it got to the 5 percent drawdown
Galleryeasy
It's calculated based on equity or starting balance of day depending on firm ..MFF&TFT = once your loss for the day hit -5% you will get a termination email, let's assume that you are floating on +5% today and you Carry the trade till rollover,and it retraces back to break even,you have violated the DD based on equity. It's good to close position or take partial if you are running on 5% profit before market closes.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Galleryeasy:
It's calculated based on equity or starting balance of day depending on firm ..MFF&TFT = once your loss for the day hit -5% you will get a termination email, let's assume that you are floating on +5% today and you Carry the trade till rollover,and it retraces back to break even,you have violated the DD based on equity. It's good to close position or take partial if you are running on 5% profit before market closes.
Okay thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Chill bro, pride comes before fall, I'm not saying you ain't good , in this industry nobody be king, you have worked hard to create that model, why don't you chill and enjoy your hardwork... I trade SMC , but I can vouched that my entry model is king, that obviously made me different from other SMC traders, that doesn't mean they ain't good.

If you feel like to promote your work, do it in decent manner not condescending. Much Love, keep grinding!

Much respect bro. You talk wetin sweet me.

But shay the people we dey open YouTube channel just to teach wetin dem learn from d same YouTube e good?

Why not just give them links to where you learnt it? I have no doubt that same individuals have been contacted for mentorship and they charge? Same bs on YouTube that wrecks people grin grin and you dey here dey form saint. Tueh

My anger na person wey dey accuse me of looking for data money on vip fees when I'm just tryna receive value for my work.

Elon musk wey monetize Verification badge for Twitter so, Shay u get money pass am. Abi Instagram and tiktok verification badge no be free?

To who it may concern:
myfxbook: brooktrader

I just turned €1k to €3k from 9am to 4pm
$50 vip sub is nothing to me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brooktrader:

Much respect bro. You talk wetin sweet me.

But shay the people we dey open YouTube channel just to teach wetin dem learn from d same YouTube e good?

Why not just give them links to where you learnt it? I have no doubt that same individuals have been contacted for mentorship and they charge? Same bs on YouTube that wrecks people grin grin and you dey here dey form saint. Tueh

My anger na person wey dey accuse me of looking for data money on vip fees when I'm just tryna receive value for my work.

To who it may concern:
myfxbook: brooktrader

Na thief .
cheesy cheesy

He say "na value for his work" cheesy

Your work, and you don't even have the mind to put your own money in it,

Please crack another joke cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Feshizzy:

cheesy cheesy

He say "na value for his work" cheesy

Your work, and you don't even have the mind to put your own money in it,

Please crack another joke cheesy

Your eyes blind ni? U no see the myfxbook wey dey dia?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Arkadrob(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
BrookTrader rest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Arkadrob:
BrookTrader rest.

grin grin broo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Arkadrob(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
BrookTrader the more you tend to shove your self to out faces the more you look unreal. If hungry dey worry you, talk now. Scam no good. Christmas don dey reach baba wan use gullible ones shine. Shioorrr!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Arkadrob:
BrookTrader the more you tend to shove your self to out faces the more you look unreal. If hungry dey worry you, talk now. Scam no good. Christmas don dey reach baba wan use gullible ones shine. Shioorrr!!!

So I should fold my hands and watch some imbeciles drag my name to the mud?

And with proofs staring you in the face, you're still spewing this hogwash. Omo menn.. human beings fa
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Arkadrob(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brooktrader:

With proofs staring you in the face, you're still spewing this hogwash. Omo menn.. human beings fa
Na English you dey yarn. Baba you and I know how street dey. If na funds you need talk. E sure me say you never chop better since today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Galleryeasy:

Boss, help me with confirmation entries you use nau.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Arkadrob(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Na so una scam my friend with rubbish signals. Gullible ones here, better learn and study the market wella with time you will be good at it. Make person no use una money buy Azul ooo...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Arkadrob:
Na English you dey yarn. Baba you and I know how street dey. If na funds you need talk. E sure me say you never chop better since today.

grin grin Shay na dat ya akkant wey be like radio station frequency u wan take feed person?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Arkadrob:
Na so una scam my friend with rubbish signals. Gullible ones here, better learn and study the market wella with time you will be good at it. Make person no use una money buy Azul ooo...

Since u dey study, u don good abi? grin grin

Well, no be lie u talk.. took me 7+ yrs to arrive at something tangible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.