Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364086 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2022
samfelly:

The Prof., you are sincerely doing well. You are the real mvp. Kudos, mate

All of una follow dey ginger,my oga.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Huntsmann: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Successsam121 and Feshizzy thanks,, I done leave am with God, the pains and depression wey I face because of am go enter him body.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2022
Charly20
Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Eagba(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Galleryeasy:
That's why backtesting is important, I trade during equity hours, GU&EU always vomit 40-60 pips during these timing . Sometimes market can be slow, but it happened often. Like the trade I took today but ended up to BE trade, within 30mins I was in 1:5RR, the plan was to close with 1:9RR, but it retraced back to BE... You just need strong trading pysc to be operating like this. Someone will say you are leaving money on the table, but the truth is that I can't change my system, cuz I know is profitable
boss like 7 pips stop loss? Isn't that too close
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
2% in TFT contest. Slow and steady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
OfficialP:
2% in TFT contest. Slow and steady
I have been disqualified...

I started very badly.. losing 5 trade in a row..
I became emotional and started acting recklessly.

I hope to learn how to control my emotion sha

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
You gats be a loner when you dey learn this forex. I barely go out recently except for essentials or when I’m exhausted with learning or the markets are moving mad.

Hopefully we all meet our goal.

Galleryeasy:
You are one of the traders I admire so much in this forum, I might not know your age but have shown high level of decorum here.

Pulling 400% in space of 11 month is crazy man, I guess you are still undergraduate with enough time by yourside, take it slow to learn and unlearn. You know the saying " Forex is the hardest way to make easy money" I wish I knew Currency trading when I was in my 20+. I started late bro, let me say 30 . I had it rough,lost sleep, friends and relationships trying to understand this game, became a loner. Only this yr I have made more than 60% on prop,the plan was to hit 100% before November,no biggie I'm still happy with myself. Next yr I'm going crazy on E8 & FTMO

My little advice is for u to shift from that swing trading to intraday if u have interest of going for prop firms. Keep grinding!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
realone12:

I had a rough start also, I hope to get better as we proceed. For weeks have been running the ftmo free trial back to back to back, I just hope to win one of the prize, although I still have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
charly20:

I may be expecting it to rally lower a bit to 1565 or thereabouts before we start the rally.

Make i go find wetin i go scalp for gold next week use play TFT.

Well if gold still gives a lower high and then breaks my demand zone, then i would reanalyse. One thing is certain, i am not selling. Wish i had the money to buy physical gold and silver sef.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Decided to pullout some chunks lastnit, still waiting for them... Is time to gift myself a machine. Benz will do...
I like this hard work really pays
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jackie111(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
realone12:

Sorry about your disqualification. Hope this is not an impulse trading situation? BTW how about your entries? I feel you should try to check those trades and understand why you lost them. This could help to better organise yourself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jackie111(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
OfficialP:

I had a rough start also, I hope to get better as we proceed. For weeks have been running the ftmo free trial back to back to back, I just hope to win one of the prize, although I still have a long way to go

Shey ftmo self dey give account like the tft contest?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
jackie111:

Sorry about your disqualification. Hope this is not an impulse trading situation? BTW how about your entries? I feel you should try to check those trades and understand why you lost them. This could help to better organise yourself.
it was just a case of series of misfortunes.. stayed in short position for several hours and the price just stayed at same zone and refused to go down. then, gradually the price print a bullish entry pattern. on seeing the bulish entry pattern, I got paranoid and decided to close my short position with some losses in order to be on the safer side if incase the bull entry pattern materialized, just immediately I step out of the market after 8hours of holding that position, 3 extremely long bearish candles happened, worth at least 800pips.. I nearly ran mad with anger..

this kind of scenario played out in all the position I took.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Galleryeasy:

I trade with time 8am-10am / 1pm -4pm , if I don't see my setups within this time intervals I work away, my open position does not exceed 2hrs, if I didn't hit Tp within 2hrs I will be forced to close it manually irrespective of the outcome. I use very tight SL like 5-7 pips maximum on EU&GU, my target is always 1:7RR and above, I can't go below that, I don't take partial or trail stops, but I break even after breaking structures within the timing. I have a very low win rate ,let's say I win 40% of time, but is gold. I don't risk more than 0.50% a day, sometimes I might go crazy but that's when I'm floating on massive profit. I tend to avoid red folders . I think Timing is more important than price.
Na so boss, u know what u are doing. This is exactly what was taught in babypips, and the rule keeps playing out time and time again.

Another is not trading the news but trading after the news .

If we as traders can follow those facts sheet, things are likely to go our way.

Another key is focus and discipline (I am guilty of this). The first page of the sum total of my posts on my profile clearly shows that.

I need to stay focused, stopped being distracted. Maybe I am not hungry enough.

I would like to be like you when I grow up. Thanks man for sharing your success story.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2022
jackie111:

Shey ftmo self dey give account like the tft contest?
No they don't

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Galleryeasy:

I trade with time 8am-10am / 1pm -4pm , if I don't see my setups within this time intervals I work away, my open position does not exceed 2hrs, if I didn't hit Tp within 2hrs I will be forced to close it manually irrespective of the outcome. I use very tight SL like 5-7 pips maximum on EU&GU, my target is always 1:7RR and above, I can't go below that, I don't take partial or trail stops, but I break even after breaking structures within the timing. I have a very low win rate ,let's say I win 40% of time, but is gold. I don't risk more than 0.50% a day, sometimes I might go crazy but that's when I'm floating on massive profit. I tend to avoid red folders . I think Timing is more important than price.
I like this ….Ima screenshot this. Time n price .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
charly20:
If you're U-25 and still living with a caretaker, take your time to gather knowledge. This game pays only those who know how to play.

This year is almost ending and I'm doing analysis on my performance (though without a trade explorer) and I'm proud of myself. I started off with $100 and I'm sure to close around $400 or higher.

Last year, i started with $200 and blew it in six months— progress if you ask me. Like I've always said, I'm not in a hurry to "start balling". If my mates dey buy Azul....

Big up big Man.

You.motivate me grin

Keep it going o. Life na jeje

Brief memo :

Like you i haven't gone into prop firms yet because i don't have the right strategy yet to use.

My risk management is very sound but my trading performance especially this last 7 months hasn't been that impressive. But I've been trading this same way for a couple of years now so i know it's a phase that i go through - Make money today lose tomorrow ( i work on a principle - my biggest loss is never as big as my biggest profit),

I'm completely numb to any trades i take, the cycle of recent just tire me but overall over a period of time i am profitable.

My goal for a while now has always been to be a trader aiming for the darwinex top traders standards. Which has made me reduce my risk per trade tremendously ( I draw so much inspiration from those guys, oaktrader & co) and yes I've made solid progress

While some bosses here dey take am personal with prop firms i just dey take time do my research. So when I'm ready I'll even go back to trade demo sef before i carry vawulence go there.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
abham:
You gats be a loner when you dey learn this forex. I barely go out recently except for essentials or when I’m exhausted with learning or the markets are moving mad.

My Fiancee is even complain to my mom, is this what she signing for grin Is either glue to screen (Trading/Backtesting) or watching soccer. I can't even remember the last time I play with ma sis, but I can vouch that they lack nothing since i moved to prop.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Big up big Man.

You.motivate me grin

Keep it going o. Life na jeje

Brief memo :

Like you i haven't gone into prop firms yet because i don't have the right strategy yet to use.

My risk management is very sound but my trading performance especially this last 7 months hasn't been that impressive. But I've been trading this same way for a couple of years now so i know it's a phase that i go through - Make money today lose tomorrow ( i work on a principle - my biggest loss is never as big as my biggest profit),

I'm completely numb to any trades i take, the cycle of recent just tire me but overall over a period of time i am profitable.

My goal for a while now has always been to be a trader aiming for the darwinex top traders standards. Which has made me reduce my risk per trade tremendously ( I draw so much inspiration from those guys, oaktrader & co) and yes I've made solid progress

While some bosses here dey take am personal with prop firms i just dey take time do my research. So when I'm ready I'll even go back to trade demo sef before i carry vawulence go there.

if only I can be completely Numb to every trade I take
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
karkinase:

I like this ….Ima screenshot this. Time n price .
If you backtest this boss u gonna shout if u are trading SMC,Every demand and supply formed during 12-1pm are always fake or Serv as liquidity, Some people call it launchtime.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Quote of the week

"The rule of trading for new traders is 'Survive and Learn' don't even think about winning.'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Na the overall mission be this grin.

Na jeje!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Back to it!

I had concluded earlier that I'll be buying all USD dips till that supply area at 114.50.

The week closed lower after breaking a significant structure high within the falling wedge range. I will watch price trade below those equal lows just within our range of sight and then find opportunities on currencies— longs for USD/*** and shorts for ***/USD.

I will equally sell gold during the week (for TFT).
Cheers!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Galleryeasy:
If you backtest this boss u gonna shout if u are trading SMC,Every demand and supply formed during 12-1pm are always fake or Serv as liquidity, Some people call it launchtime.
I did no backtest but will screen time I can tell you : early morning. Hours (Asian session), before London/Newyork overlap, during news all i liquidity hot period..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
So long you butter their bread but the other gender go need affection, in that case you go need create time for her.

Galleryeasy:
My Fiancee is even complain to my mom, is this what she signing for grin Is either glue to screen (Trading/Backtesting) or watching soccer. I can't even remember the last time I play with ma sis, but I can vouch that they lack nothing since i moved to prop.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Galleryeasy:

Wow.....in that case ICT has been preaching the right gospel about London lunch time and New York lunch time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
realone12:

It is well, bro. And it is also very okay to fail, but as long as you try again, then it is not failure
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
abham:

Na xo o, bros. You just have to sincerely marry the process. Hopefully, you will be victorious in the end
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
OfficialP:

I am sure you're still using the same strategy u used on ftmo on this very contest?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
realone12:
it was just a case of series of misfortunes.. stayed in short position for several hours and the price just stayed at same zone and refused to go down. then, gradually the price print a bullish entry pattern. on seeing the bulish entry pattern, I got paranoid and decided to close my short position with some losses in order to be on the safer side if incase the bull entry pattern materialized, just immediately I step out of the market after 8hours of holding that position, 3 extremely long bearish candles happened, worth at least 800pips.. I nearly ran mad with anger..

Kai, just imagine that. That thing dey really really vex person sha. Sorry, bro, shit often happens. Just get set for December's own. And just picture yourself doing things differently in the forthcoming one, it will help a lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Galleryeasy:

Lol. She doesn't know you are the next Warren in Nigeria. Lets tell her grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by konfusedgee(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
realone12:

I feel your pain Sha,,,. But things like this happens when you do not fully accept losses, That means you are not willing to lose,, which boils down to not trusting your strategy... And that only means your strategy cannot handle losses...implying that your risk Management is faulty

When psychology is faulty, strategy and risk Management too is faulty... Even though they may be perfect.......you get??

Fix ur psychology/emotions, how? Simply accept trading as gambling...like tossing a coin... Place trade and accept either win or lose, a breakeven trade = No trade

I am sure when you toss a coin, you don't get scared of getting a tail if you selected heads...
Ask yourself why your demo account is always in profit when you trade......simple, you don't give a rats ass about the outcome,,

I repeat NOBODY can control outcome of a trade,,, the market doesn't give a damn About SMC, ICT, OB, trend lines, indicators or whatever jargon people draw up on their charts......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.