Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364075 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Dem no dey telli person after loosing one of account during CPI, if I see red folder na japa straight grin

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Galleryeasy:
City Traders imperium
is their competition monthly or they just did it once
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Are you familiar with inter market analysis, if yes you can look out cbr index and gold correlation though I see you’re more on the fundamental part.

GabsonFX:
I added 3 more positions at different levels with different lots (martingale) but only sell, sell, sell, though sell call is already invalid but ehh, I have made good profits from this, I even had to add more funds so I could have enough room for this. Now, I have closed lot of +ve trades here, then added more and more at different levels and have made good profits. thanks to martingale.

I don't martingale, except when prices goes opposite my order with sharp moves while my current order is still valid, then I go martingale in order to scale and scale until i make profits from the retracements of the sharp move, which is what I have been doing since yesterday that gold has been unstable.

Last two weeks have been tough on gold, just ranging within a band, this is a no no for swingers, however, I managed to make profits from these. From Monday, a buy go sure and that could mark the start of 800pips for swing traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Is Friday na, Motivation day... seriously we don't need money to be rich in this industry bro, just GRAB THE KNOWLEDGE the rest will be history. Prop firms are rewardin good traders out there...
hmm
Broketrader you hear am

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ZiniPips: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
I just went through my withdrawal history this year from my broker and I was so proud of myself . The year is almost coming to an end.

Have you made any withdrawal since the beginning of this year?

Evaluate yourself, what are the mistakes you made, journal them and make sure you work on them.

By God's grace, by this time next year, massive withdrawals is what everyone will be experiencing. Amen! I trade the synthetic markets, I am not your regular currencies pair trader.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Arkadrob(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
ZiniPips:
I just went through my withdrawal history this year from my broker and I was so proud of myself . The year is almost coming to an end.

Evaluate yourself, what are the mistakes you made, journal them and make sure you work on them.

By God's grace, by this time next year, massive withdrawals is what everyone will be experiencing. Amen!

Wonderful!

Some awon living my dream trader, the only thing he has ever received from his broker is Polo. Chaii!

And the polo has inscription at the back that says, "We love you our dearest customer".

Forex no be your mate ooo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jameselias:
hmm
Broketrader you hear am

You too like wahala cheesy
That scammer now, go come online dey talk off-key grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
ZiniPips:

By God's grace, by this time next year, massive withdrawals is what everyone will be experiencing. Amen! I trade the synthetic markets, I am not your regular currencies pair trader.
When are you considering to start charging for
your signals in the future

Feshizzy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ZiniPips: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jameselias:

When are you considering to start charging for
your signals in the future

Feshizzy cheesy
If I charge, some vawulence crew will start calling me a scammer. Abeg, I no get that strength to begin drag person left, right and center. My emotional and mental ability needs to be functioning 100 percent. If you want to run a deal with me, you know where to find me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Huntsmann:
Omo the way I felt when my account was shattered ehn, that was the last money I had with me after losing almost $400 on a stupid coin that dipped badly, I traded on my own and withdrew almost $280 to fix some of my problems before I lost the account, I can remember that day vividly, it was on Monday and the most painful day of my life because that was the only money I had with me. embarassed embarassed

This unfortunate guy (brooktrader) is the drillionaire guy on fisher trades that time, am I right?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
ZiniPips:

Story story...... Story!

I can see you are following your dumb mentor Jeffrey back to back, that you end up posting similar comments to your moronic followers. I hope u all have enough tfare that will carry you back to your trenches

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Feshizzy:

Drop location first as the gentleman has requested,
No dey talk plenty

Make he come beg money grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
exmaysn12000:

This unfortunate guy (brooktrader) is the drillionaire guy on fisher trades that time, am I right?

Na u be unfortunate guy.. can't be me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Brooktrader:

Na u be unfortunate guy.. can't be me

I believe it's you then. The Ogun that will strike you have being doing press-up since the day u were born, e remain small to unleash.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
exmaysn12000:

I believe it's you then. The Ogun that will strike you have being doing press-up since the day u were born, e remain small to unleash.

You no fit use ur tenses correctly.. na u d Ogun go strike grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Attention please..

Anybody with information of a guy named Asijuwade ? Lagos based

Abeg.. I need him contact
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
Brooktrader:

You no fit use ur tenses correctly.. na u d Ogun go strike grin

Scammer, help me correct the tenses I used wrongly. Seems what you are reading about vocabulary no enter your empty brain well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Na wa oo I dun miss oo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
exmaysn12000:

Scammer, help me correct the tenses I used wrongly. Seems what you are reading about vocabulary no enter your empty brain well.

Guy! next time, use "been" instead of "being"
Olodo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ehen that reminds me where's $1 man? Hope he hasn't entered express? Let's organize a search party to find him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Brooktrader:

Guy! next time, use "been" instead of "being"
Olodo grin grin

Lol. It's being - because thunder is still cooking up the strike to kill you there, a continuous tense.

Been is when thunder is done cooking up the strike to destroy you. Past tense

Now, go back to your English teacher and collect a refund, because you are a failure, and nothing can enter your empty skull again

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin
I can't laugh no more
U guys won't kill me with laughter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Ehen that reminds me where's $1 man? Hope he hasn't entered express? Let's organize a search party to find him

Forex don carry am go where hin no know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Been is correct
Being is wrong.

For the olodos that liked the post,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Brooktrader:
Attention please..

Anybody with information of a guy named Asijuwade ? Lagos based

Abeg.. I need him contact

No be only asijuwade na asiwaju tinubu. May rat chop that your big mouth. Bloody scammer!!. Drop location if dey born u well. undecided

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Been is correct
Being is wrong.

For the olodos that liked the post,

Bird of the same feather. now, you are the grandfather of olodo, congratulations

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Galleryeasy:
is always like that during competitions, keep ya head straight, majority of them will be disqualified, let me shock you I won $100k from TFT during June competition, pass the 2 challenges within a month. The account is still intact with me,. Never forget I cam 4th during CTI competition wea I won $10k live funded.
about the disqualification you talked about..
is it after the competition has finished they will now cross check and disqualify the people that breaks the rules? or they will disqualify them outrightly during the competition immediately they break the rules?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
exmaysn12000:

Bird of the same feather. now, you are the grandfather of olodo, congratulations
Another error! Birds of a feather.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:

No be only asijuwade na asiwaju tinubu. May rat chop that your big mouth. Bloody scammer!!. Drop location if dey born u well. undecided

Lol, werey is trying to correct good english here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin grin cruise upon cruise.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Another error! Birds of a feather.

Guy, na so you useless reach? ok prof.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
abham:
Are you familiar with inter market analysis, if yes you can look out cbr index and gold correlation though I see you’re more on the fundamental part.

grin grin se na pipsbasket you dey quote abi na mistake? Person wey u suppose dey ask for nuggets...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.