Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365204 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2022
harizonal123:
Started another one yesterday and already 0.5% up. This time around I have done all the necessary calculations for worst case scenario & maximum daily drawdown. Prop firm teaching me risk management by fire by force & I'm not ever going to trade without sl.
Which method of payment did u use to get it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Immortal99(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2022
Emmizay12:

lol i no dey use stoploss when i trade news..... either I smile to the bank or I blow the akant cool

In this forex business you have to change your mindset and think differently....

No body is going to give you millions to trade like that...

I hope you know blackrock avg returns per year is mostly less than 10%....

If you can have a strategy that is stable and safe with adequate risk reduction system that produces 10% returns per year consistently.... with the right exposure u can get investment companies to give you millions to trade....

10% of $50m is $5m...

No body cares whether you trade once a month....

Stop looking for N40m to buy second hand G class

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2022
harizonal123:
Started another one yesterday and already 0.5% up. This time around I have done all the necessary calculations for worst case scenario & maximum daily drawdown. Prop firm teaching me risk management by fire by force & I'm not ever going to trade without sl.
U get money oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Immortal99:

In this forex business you have to change your mindset and think differently....

No body is going to give you millions to trade like that...

I hope you know blackrock avg returns per year is mostly less than 10%....

If you can have a strategy that is stable and safe with adequate risk reduction system that produces 10% returns per year consistently.... with the right exposure u can get investment companies to give you millions to trade....

10% of $50m is $5m...

No body cares whether you trade once a month....

Stop looking for N40m to buy second hand G class

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
what about those kind of news reaction of which the market goes very very deep on one direction and immediately take the opposite direction all within few minutes?
how do you cope with such kind of market reaction during news hours trading high leverage?

if the price takes the opposite direction before going toward ur intended direction, won't you May have received a margin call before the price goes to your intended direction?

or what if the price takes your intended direction only to reverse back within a few minutes. won't that result to margin call as par sey na very high leverage you dey use.

VlamesIffect
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lanshile:

Which method of payment did u use to get it
Btc

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by csckid(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
harizonal123:

nice one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
This kind situation na emotional damage. In cases like these, the market would be running to something or to manipulate people before going it’s true direction na why e go to look at HTF levels.

realone12:
what about those kind of news reaction of which the market goes very very deep on one direction and immediately take the opposite direction all within few minutes?
how do you cope with such kind of market reaction during news hours trading high leverage?

if the price takes the opposite direction before going toward ur intended direction, won't you May have received a margin call before the price goes to your intended direction?

or what if the price takes your intended direction only to reverse back within a few minutes. won't that result to margin call as par sey na very high leverage you dey use.

VlamesIffect
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2022
realone12:

VlamesIffect

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Happy Sunday bosses
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Quote of the week

"Having the long-term trend on your side is like sailing with the wind at your back. If there's no wind, you're dead in the water, and if the wind is against you, you have little chance of moving forward."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
realone12:

VlamesIffect

News trading is the fastest, easiest and best way to get millions in Nigeria, and these opportunities present themselves every week of the month...

I Love Forex Trading with the whole of my heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
harizonal123:
Been trading for months without SL and that made me overconfident of myself. Just Thursday here cpi news blew my mff phase two account within minutes with 5% drawdown shocked. Learnt my lesson the hard way

Bro, that taught me a lesson too. I don't trade without sl but when I did because I wanted to make some money, I lost my funded last week. Funny thing is I've not even made my first withdrawal. The pain no be here but lesson learnt, easier to say though because when the urge comes, it's war, lol. I'm still dealing with the pain, will start again hopefully soon.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
harizonal123:
Been trading for months without SL and that made me overconfident of myself. Just Thursday here cpi news blew my mff phase two account within minutes with 5% drawdown shocked. Learnt my lesson the hard way
me that used sl (which was set to b.e) in the contest trade, the b.e. didn't work, I lost roughly 0.35% of the account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Gozzylala:

Bro, that taught me a lesson too. I don't trade without sl but when I did because I wanted to make some money, I lost my funded last week. Funny thing is I've not even made my first withdrawal. The pain no be here but lesson learnt, easier to say though because when the urge comes, it's war, lol. I'm still dealing with the pain, will start again hopefully soon.
You gat some balls, trading funded account without a protective stops? No matter how harsh it might sound, you can never be profitable trader without a predefined risk, you might be lucky but it's just a matter of time you will loose all in a minute,SL kills emotional trading.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
OfficialP:
me that used sl (which was set to b.e) in the contest trade, the b.e. didn't work, I lost roughly 0.35% of the account.
90% of time SL are likely to be skipped during high impact news released. That's why most brokers don't allow news trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Galleryeasy:
90% of time SL are likely to be skipped during high impact news released. That's why most brokers don't allow news trading.

True.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 12:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Monday market, looking next opportunities.
Oil price move like a snake, looking 90

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 5:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Galleryeasy:
You gat some balls, trading funded account without a protective stops? No matter how harsh it might sound, you can never be profitable trader without a predefined risk, you might be lucky but it's just a matter of time you will loose all in a minute,SL kills emotional trading.

You're right man, thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
VlamesIffect:

It's unreal.
Doing over 150 pips on eurusd. Over 200 pips on gbpusd. I'm waiting to see how this December NFP numbers will do..

It will be a bad number. Not with all em massive lay off in tech. Meta alone let 11k off...
If then bring something different. I no go trust nfp numbers again.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Exactly
It is possible to trade without SL and be profitable in the long term. But the way most of us trade, trading without SL will always end in tears

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wow what a quiet room we've got today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jameselias:
Wow what a quiet room we've got today
I swear.
it has never been this quiet on a trading day before.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by westerner147: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Emmizay12:

News trading is the fastest, easiest and best way to get millions in Nigeria, and these opportunities present themselves every week of the month...

I Love Forex Trading with the whole of my heart

Same here. And yes nothing compares to spike/newz trading.. If only they know

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2022
Traders can't control the market, however trader must control their risk.

Oil price pattern still like a snake, the price fail to reach 90 even heavily drops to 84. Draw horisontal line now at support zone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dmahn(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2022
GBPUSD outlook.. Waiting to see a rejection on the retest line..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dmahn(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Who else is seeing an ascending triangle on the daily Oil TF... Still very bullish on oil. Remaining bullish until the last support rectangle is broken.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2022
We trading snakes patterns now, we learn everyday.

FXcandles:
Traders can't control the market, however trader must control their risk.

Oil price pattern still like a snake, the price fail to reach 90 even heavily drops to 84. Draw horisontal line now at support zone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Bigheadguy: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Check the result on your broker

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
@officialp, I dey your back! 14.3% currently, no. 103.

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.