Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364718 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by successsam121: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Season 22 pages 500 - 501.
Dedicated to @charly20, season 23 torchbearer.
May God preserves our souls till then and beyond

I still remain humble learner!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Animashaun2:

Samfelly, this is a nice initiative. Oya o, make sponsors show interest o, so that the winners-to-be can have confident and take this contest serious cheesy cheesy.

By the way, can I suggest that you make this contest strictly for FTA Members ONLY - Come one, come all MEMBERS OF FTA. And all participants must appear in the contest by their monikers.

Thank you grin

It's a serious contest and winners will be rewarded as stated by @samfelly. I can attest and confirm that by God Grace.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Thank y'all for your trust.

Daddy richgen and uncle successsam121, I see una.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 12:59am On Dec 05, 2022
Happy Monday, market fx already open.

Even though OPEC+ still consider to deep production cuts oil uotput, however Russia production increase. Oil price tries to reach 82 after crossed middle band.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Long Nasdaq SL 11720 TP 12700

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 2:04am On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

No nah, we plenty here, make the love go round. Charly20 can usher us into Season 23, if it's not a problem for him wink. And nothing stops you, Zonall, from doing it, as well o cheesy

Thank you for the endorsement.

I was the first to nominate @charly20 on June 26 earlier this year to open and lead FTA 23. My exact words at that time were...

....glad at your progress + growth in trading and in providing knowledge + support to other traders in this forum this past year...keep it burning boss.

...as it is our tradition, I am nominating you in advance, for the launch of FTA23, you have met and continue to exceed the criteria for it.

...cheers to many more insights from you and may the blue pips continually be with you.

Courteously, he declined at that time. Since no recommendations were raised, I considered re-nominating you for a second term.

...those words of June 26 still remain my valid assessment of @charly20 today. Clearly, his views and acceptance of my nomination have become affirmative.

@charly20, I am re-endorsing my support for your leadership of FTA 23.

Best wishes and congratulations in advance.

Thank you @samfelly for keeping the bar high in FTA 22. Godspeed.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 3:59am On Dec 05, 2022
Brooktrader:

Na you dey talk nonsense... You blow ur account finish dey accuse my signals.
Note: you weren't mandated to use the signals.

Btw, you had running trades on the account before i took it and they hit SL before I continued.

As you can observe on your screenshot, your free margin is $175.. this proves that you had running trades prior to my takeover.

Upon those trades hitting SL, your equity was well under $175. I just can't remember the actual amount.

It's quite a pity you came on here with this even after i refunded you part of the loss without any prior agreement to do so. You may be seeking to malign me. But it's all good.

Look, it's the last time I'll talk on this. Cry all you want. 5 naira wey tear, u no go see again.

Never trade for anybody!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

Yes o, a very big and good news, everyone. The three (3) sponsorship slots have been totally taken up. Anonymously taken up. A mighty and loud prayers and thanks to our sponsors, who wishes to remain anonymous.

Now that our sponsors are in place, I wish to beg all the participants to endeavour to create their FTMO Free Trial account and SYNC to FXBLUE 2 days prior to the contest date. Make I talk am for pigin. CREATE FTMO ACCOUNT ON THE 9TH OF DECEMBER AND ADD AM TO YOUR FXBLUE ACCOUNT. SO THAT YOU GO SET FOR ON THE 11TH OF DECEMBER WEY THE CONTEST GO BEGIN grin

REMEMBER, the Contest date is running between 11th to 23rd of December.

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1773

Sir we should use infofirst rule 0.1 lot size per trade and 2 maximum position. You will be suprise that the first day some people go reach 30% with the crazy lot size some people will be using.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Huntsmann: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
konfusedgee:

LoL,, two Gamblers squabbling

Just like a blind man asking another blind man for directions.... Count your losses bro, you made a bad investment decision,,

Next time, teach yourself how to trade instead of relying on useless signals or just forget about trading completely if you can't do it yourself
Lol. that was the biggest mistake I made, giving that insincere guy my account to trade, after his signals made me huge loses.

Assuming I traded on my own, this nonsense wouldn't have happened, my account would still be intact till today. besides I have already forgotten about the loss and move on, but the way he was lying that I gave him my account without him asking is what made me angry, he was the one that asked me to give him my account details, that he would recover the loss his signals made on my account but he ended up blowing the account and started blaming my broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Huntsmann: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2022
Brooktrader:

Na you dey talk nonsense... You blow ur account finish dey accuse my signals.
Note: you weren't mandated to use the signals.

Btw, you had running trades on the account before i took it and they hit SL before I continued.

As you can observe on your screenshot, your free margin is $175.. this proves that you had running trades prior to my takeover.

Upon those trades hitting SL, your equity was well under $175. I just can't remember the actual amount.

It's quite a pity you came on here with this even after i refunded you part of the loss without any prior agreement to do so. You may be seeking to malign me. But it's all good.

Look, it's the last time I'll talk on this. Cry all you want. 5 naira wey tear, u no go see again.
See It's gullible people here that you can deceive not me, I know who you truly are: you aren't just honest.

So was I the one that blew my account to $0? if you know that you couldn't trade my account, why then did you ask me for my broker details? you think because you paid me a meagre 30k after blowing my account, then I should be rejoicing, what's that compared to the money I lost?

My only mistake was trusting you because I know you in this group and that's my biggest regret now, I've move on already but don't lie here that I begged you to trade my account, I never did. you were the one that asked me to give you my broker details so that you can recover the loss your signal made on my account.
From beginning of January, I have been trading with that account and withdrawing but since the day I just tried your signals, my account collapsed. I have never blowed my account for almost a year not until I took ur Signals. angry

people learn from their mistakes and I have learnt from my own mistakes too.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Zamanda: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2022
zonall:

I was the first to nominate @charly20 on June 26 earlier this year to open and lead FTA 23. My exact words at that time were...

....glad at your progress + growth in trading and in providing knowledge + support to other traders in this forum this past year...keep it burning boss.

...as it is our tradition, I am nominating you in advance, for the launch of FTA23, you have met and continue to exceed the criteria for it.

...cheers to many more insights from you and may the blue pips continually be with you.

Courteously, he declined at that time. Since no recommendations were raised, I considered re-nominating you for a second term.

...those words of June 26 still remain my valid assessment of @charly20 today. Clearly, his views and acceptance of my nomination have become affirmative.

When people dey go school to read books and all, Timothy dey toast and distract me cheesy. See nah, I suppose dey speak and write correct English like dis o, but I sneak out of class, go block Timo cheesy.

Zonall for Season 24!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2022
charly20:

A modified chart of EJ. The highlighted portion on M15 is our area of focus. The highlighted circle on D1 is likely for risky entries when the right D1 candle forms.

Cheers.

EJ is currently reacting on that highlighted circle. But from M15 upwards is still bearish. M5 is presenting a little bullish scalping opportunity.

In the spirit of learning, I could just take an entry and leave at the M15 high. There has not been any confirmation for a long-term bullish movement yet.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2022
charly20:

EJ is currently reacting on that highlighted circle. But from M15 upwards is still bearish. M5 is presenting a little bullish scalping opportunity.

In the spirit of learning, I could just take an entry and leave at the M15 high. There has not been any confirmation for a long-term bullish movement yet.

Eurcad seems to be heading for a higher price above my POI before any change.

Gbpchf is stuck mid-air.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DonEwexco(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2022
You guys are doing a great job, will fund my account to join tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2022
zonall:

Yes, I recall. It was even the reason I mentioned him while replying to you and teased you afterwards that nothing stops you, as well cheesy.

Although we are to yet to sought the numerous Masters' (d likes of Feshizzy and all other top ogas) opinion, but I'll presume they deem this okay smiley smiley

And, thank you for thanking me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Sir we should use infofirst rule 0.1 lot size per trade and 2 maximum position. You will be suprise that the first day some people go reach 30% with the crazy lot size some people will be using.

Lol, I know cheesy. Thank you. Before I edit the settings, let me ask, will 2 maximum positions of 0.1 lot size be ideal for a 25k account that is to be traded for 10 days? Cos I am thinking of capping the positions at 5 max.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

Lol, I know cheesy. Thank you. Before I edit the settings, let me ask, will 2 maximum positions of 0.1 lot size be ideal for a 25k account that is to be traded for 10 days? Cos I am thinking of capping the positions at 5 max.

I think maximum of 5 positions of 0.1 lot size is okay

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Zamanda:

When people dey go school to read books and all, Timothy dey toast and distract me cheesy. See nah, I suppose dey speak and write correct English like dis o, but I sneak out of class, go block Timo cheesy.

Zonall for Season 24!!!

Thank you @Zamanda for your kind words and endorsement... smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Christmas Bonanza Trade

XauUsd

Buystop @ 1800
Stoploss 1780

Target 1880
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Intraday Gold appears bullish in M30 through H4.

My POI for entry is between 1792.6 -1793.6 with SL at 1791.6. Take profit is aimed at 1814.

If my POI is exceeded, 1772 -1776 or 1762 -1766 are the other POI for the bulls.

Other views, perspectives and trading plans are welcome.

Good morning traders.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

For 25K account 0.1 5 positions max is ideal.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tradinggiant: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

for $25k ?? I don't think so ...
2 lots or 1.50 lots will be okay..
then instead of swing, we move to normal ftmo challenge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2022
Huntsmann:
See It's gullible people here that you can deceive not me, I know who you truly are: you aren't just honest.

So was I the one that blew my account to $0? if you know that you couldn't trade my account, why then did you ask me for my broker details? you think because you paid me a meagre 30k after blowing my account, then I should be rejoicing, what's that compared to the money I lost?

My only mistake was trusting you because I know you in this group and that's my biggest regret now, I've move on already but don't lie here that I begged you to trade my account, I never did. you were the one that asked me to give you my broker details so that you can recover the loss your signal made on my account.
From beginning of January, I have been trading with that account and withdrawing but since the day I just tried your signals, my account collapsed. I have never blowed my account for almost a year not until I took ur Signals. angry

people learn from their mistakes and I have learnt from my own mistakes too.
Trading is difficult.. only you n you can make it work for urself..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Christmas Bonanza Trade

XauUsd

Buystop @ 1800
Stoploss 1780

Target 1880

Good to have you back, Chief.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

It simple calculation

If 10,000 is 0.1 lot size
25k should be 0.25 lot size

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

Yes, I recall. It was even the reason I mentioned him while replying to you and teased you afterwards that nothing stops you, as well cheesy.

Although we are to yet to sought the numerous Masters' (d likes of Feshizzy and all other top ogas) opinion, but I'll presume they deem this okay smiley smiley

And, thank you for thanking me cheesy

If most of us are in support. Them bosses here will agree with us. We got smart bosses here

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2022
Sell EURCHF now
Sl- 0.98722(18 pips stop)
Tp1-0.98255

Sl hit

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Borntosmoke:
It simple calculation

If 10,000 is 0.1 lot size
25k should be 0.25 lot size

karkinase:
For 25K account 0.1 5 positions max is ideal.

DestinyDjohn:

Good. Then 5 maximum positions of 0.1 lot sizes it is (which is also 0.25 lot size with 2 positions max, but we are not going with it sha cheesy)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
infofirst:
If most of us are in support. Them bosses here will agree with us. We got smart bosses here

Thank you, boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Veenbanks, Karkinase, Gasive and whoever knows more, pls what do I write in POSTAL CODE column? I am trying to add payment method on COINBASE, but that postal code be the wahala since

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:
Veenbanks, Karkinase, Gasive and whoever knows more, pls what do I write in POSTAL CODE column? I am trying to add payment method on COINBASE, but that postal code be the wahala since

https://nigeriapostcodes.com/

...I hope this helps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.