Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364799 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
zonall:
Intraday Gold appears bullish in M30 through H4.

My POI for entry is between 1792.6 -1793.6 with SL at 1791.6. Take profit is aimed at 1814.

If my POI is exceeded, 1772 -1776 or 1762 -1766 are the other POI for the bulls.

Other views, perspectives and trading plans are welcome.

Good morning traders.

SL hit. Other POI awaited.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:
Veenbanks, Karkinase, Gasive and whoever knows more, pls what do I write in POSTAL CODE column? I am trying to add payment method on COINBASE, but that postal code be the wahala since

Search for your city's postal code on Google.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
zonall:

https://nigeriapostcodes.com/

...I hope this helps.

Nope, e no help. Google said it's a special code banks use and not the regular regionals' code. And I dey call Kuda since to see if they would give me a proper one, them no dey pick embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Xauusd Alert

Buystop 1780
Stoploss 1770

Target 1880

Cc Lanshile
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Today’s takeaways from GU trade..
smart money players sell above supply zones and buy below demand zones.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Xauusd Alert

Buystop 1780
Stoploss 1770

Target 1880

Cc Lanshile
Big man
Welcome back
I still see gold going a little downward before the bullish move but I stand with ur analysis �
The first line is my wtf entry point while the 2nd line is my h4 entry for it but if it reverses at 1763.26 which is the wtf point of entry I will look for entry but 1760.27 is my poi on h4
I respect the way u use stop order
It is a difficult method to master

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:
Yes o, a very big and good news, everyone. The three (3) sponsorship slots have been totally taken up. Anonymously taken up. A mighty and loud prayers and thanks to our sponsors, who wishes to remain anonymous.

Now that our sponsors are in place, I wish to beg all the participants to endeavour to create their FTMO Free Trial account and SYNC to FXBLUE 2 days prior to the contest date. Make I talk am for pigin. CREATE FTMO ACCOUNT ON THE 9TH OF DECEMBER AND ADD AM TO YOUR FXBLUE ACCOUNT. SO THAT YOU GO SET FOR ON THE 11TH OF DECEMBER WEY THE CONTEST GO BEGIN grin

REMEMBER, the Contest date is running between 11th to 23rd of December.

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1773

After listening to the majority and their suggestions, the suggested contest's rules are now in place. Kindly visit the contest page to be fully informed.

Thank you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

Nope, e no help. Google said it's a special code banks use and not the regular regionals' code. And I dey call Kuda since to see if they would give me a proper one, them no dey pick embarassed

So sorry...hopefully, someone more knowledgeable will be forthcoming.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Achor1111(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aud will fly tomorrow.
Short euraud, gbpaud.
Come back this time tomorrow and thank me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

Yes o, a very big and good news, everyone. The three (3) sponsorship slots have been totally taken up. Anonymously taken up. A mighty and loud prayers and thanks to our sponsors, who wishes to remain anonymous.

Now that our sponsors are in place, I wish to beg all the participants to endeavour to create their FTMO Free Trial account and SYNC to FXBLUE 2 days prior to the contest date. Make I talk am for pigin. CREATE FTMO ACCOUNT ON THE 9TH OF DECEMBER AND ADD AM TO YOUR FXBLUE ACCOUNT. SO THAT YOU GO SET FOR ON THE 11TH OF DECEMBER WEY THE CONTEST GO BEGIN grin

REMEMBER, the Contest date is running between 11th to 23rd of December.

competition never start but I don disqualify my self already. I rush go open the free trial today instead of waiting till on the 9th.. tthat means the free trial go expire befor the competition finish

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by WAVESANDGOLD: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

After listening to the majority and their suggestions, the suggested contest's rules are now in place. Kindly visit the contest page to be fully informed.

Thank you all.

does mt5 do account sync?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
realone12:
competition never start but I don disqualify my self already. I rush go open the free trial today instead of waiting till on the 9th.. tthat means the free trial go expire befor the competition finish
You can still open another ftmo account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elmajeed3597(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

I hope you are not whom I am thinking you are? grin. Nevertheless, welcome in person (since you were formerly a guest cheesy)

Duly note, boss man
when is the next competition starting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elmajeed3597(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
realone12:
when is the next competition in 2023 starting,waiting fir it sire
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
EURUSD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elmajeed3597(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
samfelly:

Thank you all.
next challenge day please..when Is the next season 23 going to be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 12:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Oil heavily drops to 77 from high 83 yesterday's market.
The price still below price G7 price cap for Russian oil expected $60.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nzechu(m): 2:27am On Dec 06, 2022
let me just put this here

day scalp,

buy now to the high of yesterdays candle
SL at low of yesterdays candle
that's 1302 unit movement ( 130 pips right)
TP at high of yesterdays candle

use 1 lotsize and get 1300 dollars just like that. odiegwu grin

abeg don't hold me responsible for the loss if it doesn't play out. but I am open for appreciation if it plays out. lol. goodluck

today's candle is supposed to take out yesterdays high

witchcraftfx

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nzechu(m): 2:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Elmajeed3597:
why can't u join this one, I guess its still open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nzechu(m): 3:29am On Dec 06, 2022
nzechu:
let me just put this here

day scalp,

buy now to the high of yesterdays candle
SL at low of yesterdays candle
that's 1302 unit movement ( 130 pips right)

use 1 lotsize and get 1300 dollars just like that. odiegwu

abeg don't hold me responsible for the loss if it doesn't play out. but I am open for appreciation if it plays out. lol. goodluck

today's candle is supposed to take out yesterdays high

witchcraftfx

if u prefer gold, u can take similar trade. its just a prediction o, no body should come for my head o

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 7:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Lanshile:

Big man
Welcome back
I still see gold going a little downward before the bullish move but I stand with ur analysis �
The first line is my wtf entry point while the 2nd line is my h4 entry for it but if it reverses at 1763.26 which is the wtf point of entry I will look for entry but 1760.27 is my poi on h4
I respect the way u use stop order
It is a difficult method to master

Thanks. Yes, you are right. I am expecting bullish continuation around 1760 region.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2022
realone12:

Lol, very funny grin. Use another email take open another ftmo free trial account, bro. I hope you haven't synced it yet to your fxblue account? If you have, gently use the STOP SYNCING button. And be quick o, otherwise if the Competition start like this, that feature will not work anymore

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2022
WAVESANDGOLD:

does mt5 do account sync?

Yes, boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Elmajeed3597:
when is the next competition starting

Elmajeed3597:

Next Competition? Well, if u are asking so as to join, we don't know yet. And, if u are asking so as to sponsor it, we still do not know cheesy. However, dis particular one will kickoff on the 11th of this month. I guess u know what to do smiley?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BinaryRocks: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2022
samfelly:

Lol, very funny grin. Use another email take open another ftmo free trial account, bro. I hope you haven't synced it yet to your fxblue account? If you have, gently use the STOP SYNCING button. And be quick o, otherwise if the Competition start like this, that feature will not work anymore
Same here

I opened my own two days ago too.
I just used the STOP SYNCING now.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2022
BinaryRocks:
Same here

I opened my own two days ago too.
I just used the STOP SYNCING now.

Oh, very good. You are safe cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Fortune184, please, convince us that you need to be in this contest, otherwise I'll take it that you're two accounts in dis contest.

Ok, let me make it easy for you. Come correct with ur known and former moniker. Even though you were once here, but deleted the account - and created another one few days ago - we will overlook it.

samfelly:
. . .but only monikers older than one month are allowed in the contest

I will cut your new account some slacks, as long as it is d only one (and not 2) in this contest. Just edit Fortune184 to what we know, please. Or you pass a comment with Fortune184, cos no result after I searched it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Sha sell Eurgbp and Eurnzd

SL on last swing highs.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Xauusd Alert

Buystop 1780
Stoploss 1770

Target 1880

Cc Lanshile

Ready?

1840 is target for this week.
Merry Christmas in advance

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
Waiting for confirmation or not, what's your views house?

Let's share ideas and knowledge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Long Nasdaq SL 11720 TP 12700
SL hit! Indices pass my level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
NZDJPY {M15}

BUY LIMIT
En: 86.365
SL: 86.252
Tp: 86.915

RR - 1:4.8

May the blue pips continually be with us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.