Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (367191 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Could I have asked for a better Year? All glory be to thy lord. To those that made FTA educative and enjoyable for us ,may my Abba continue to increase you. After all the banters, tantrums and verbal fight will still keep our heads straight..

This is where my trading journey for the year ends like I said before.

My little take, please don't allow anyone to convince you that this business doesn't pay. This profession has change my life for good, I'm now a better, discipline and Godly man. All thanks to fractalfx, gorilla strategy,falcon, phantom,Bystra and ICT.

All I see is a better future for us.
@ Charley20, Vlameslffect,Inforfirst,GabsonFX,Karkinase,Kaybee700,FXcandles, FX warrior, Feshizy,Official P,Zonal,Samfelly,Realone12,maingate27,Elliotwaveforec,Borntosmoke,Abam, DestinyDjohn ,Gasive and lots of VIPs/OGs I cant remember.

And this is how I ended the month of December on clean shit! 100% on both accounts. See you all next year..

Sign out with Love!

Congrats boss, I claim every atom of your success.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gasive:

I can't sync to mt5.

Tomorrow, we'll look it together.

CC: Realone12
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2022
samfelly:

pls check your pm
I lost access to that email.
pls send me the mail through krinskally2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2022
samfelly:

I no understand this. Can you help me??

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Achor1111(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Achor1111:
Aud will fly tomorrow.
Short euraud, gbpaud.
Come back this time tomorrow and thank me

Check this trade again if you picked the signal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
C
MONEY247:

angry sad.
Lost my first trade in 8 trading days...
Was running in profits for about 10pips,,,, Asian session volatility took me out....as I answered the call of nature......

We wait for another opportunity.......

Done trading/ training...with this demo grin grin angry

Trying so so many strategies..... don't help....
I used this simple strategy to move this account..... trading for 9 days out of 20 trading days.....

Ngn account...; I like trading in local currency....on demos

Forex is not a scam....lolz grin grin....

The growth on this account was not exponential, but it was consistent.... and precise....

If you followed thanks....if you didn't thanks....
I was just having fun......

Remember HOPE is not a strategy...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Adeapex(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Pls how profitable is easyforex copy trade on xm broker ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Samfelly, this end of the year competition be like Santa Claus party, see as strong men full every where for the list. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:

I no understand this. Can you help me??

Did you carry out any trade with the ftmo account that you created?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
karkinase:
Samfelly, this end of the year competition be like Santa Claus party, see as strong men full every where for the list. smiley

My broda, I see am o cheesy. If I know I for call am The Great Battle of the Titans grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
samfelly:

My broda, I see am o cheesy. If I know I for call am The Great Battle of the Titans grin
I swear .. too many heavyweights cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
pls someone here should clarify me.
what broker does ftmo use?
I see they gave us login details when we register but when I search for ftmo on my mt5, I couldn't find it.

so, which broker should I use that login on?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
realone12:
pls someone here should clarify me.
what broker does ftmo use?
I see they gave us login details when we register but when I search for ftmo on my mt5, I couldn't find it.

so, which broker should I use that login on?
Click it n choose ftmo demo

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
karkinase:

Click it n choose ftmo demo
thanks bro it's done
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
realone12:
thanks bro it's done

Realone12, sorry. Although, I have replied ur mails. And I even attached a picture (d same type Karkinase attached) at 7:23pm. I guess u didn't open it. But, thank God u are set now. All d best chief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gasive:

I can't sync to mt5.

Boss, I had thought that if I get to the village where a friend's wedding would be taking place, I can squeeze some time out to drop you what I said we look into, together. But, unknown to me, there was no network to browse there.

Please, have you been able to arrange it or u still need help?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2022
samfelly:

Boss, I had thought that if I get to the village where a friend's wedding would be taking place, I can squeeze some time out to drop you what I said we look into, together. But, unknown to me, there was no network to browse there.

Please, have you been able to arrange it or u still need help?

I synced with mt4.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2022
samfelly:

Realone12, sorry. Although, I have replied ur mails. And I even attached a picture (d same type Karkinase attached) at 7:23pm. I guess u didn't open it. But, thank God u are set now. All d best chief.
my bad! I forgot I lost access to that email.. that's why I didn't see it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by csckid(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2022
any forex trader in sapele, delta state ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Obioramichael(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2022
csckid:
any forex trader in sapele, delta state ?

I'm in warrior ,Delta state
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
charly20:
Sha sell Eurgbp and Eurnzd

SL on last swing highs.
Cheers!

Update!

Since it was projected to be my last trade for the year on this account, I decided to go full margin for the first time grin grin and well.......

I did say I'll close the year with 400 or higher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gasive:

I synced with mt4.

Good. As long long the thing synced, successfully, we are happy o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
samfelly:

Did you carry out any trade with the ftmo account that you created?

Borntosmoke, are you good to go, now? Have you created another ftmo free trial account and try it, all over wit ur preferred MT platform? 6pm, today, the podium go open o, I hope you will be standing with everyone else's there? cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Santdsaint: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Am in warri
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
samfelly:
I hope everyone participating in the contest are fully ready? FTMO Free Trial created, today, and synced and successful?

As you are Syncing, make sure you see successful collection some number of seconds ago (see attached image) before you scroll down and click d SAVE CHANGES button

Oya nah, lets go there cheesy

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1773

I am more than happy to announce that another sponsor has contacted me and made his interest to sponsor one slot (winner) in the contest. Which now bring us to four (4) slots (winners). And, as usual, he wishes to remain anonymous. We are sincerely grateful to all our sponsors, so far, and we pray they be blessed beyond measures. Amin!

And I also pray for more sponsor to tag along. I wish to have about 10 winners emerge from this contest and bag the $49 Myforexfunds account and make something out of it. And in turn bless the FTA house come Season 23. Ise!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
samfelly:

Borntosmoke, are you good to go, now? Have you created another ftmo free trial account and try it, all over wit ur preferred MT platform? 6pm, today, the podium go open o, I hope you will be standing with everyone else's there? cheesy

No bro, I just used it like that . I pray I win d competition.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Borntosmoke:

No bro, I just used it like that . I pray I win d competition.

You mean you have successfully synced the account, right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
samfelly:

You mean you have successfully synced the account, right?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Omo, like 70% contestants done Chop Breakfast? Oghene Biko o grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by csckid(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
samfelly:

I am more than happy to announce that another sponsor has contacted me and made his interest to sponsor one slot (winner) in the contest. Which now bring us to four (4) slots (winners). And, as usual, he wishes to remain anonymous. We are sincerely grateful to all our sponsors, so far, and we pray they be blessed beyond measures. Amin!

And I also pray for more sponsor to tag along. I wish to have about 10 winners emerge from this contest and bag the $49 Myforexfunds account and make something out of it. And in turn bless the FTA house come Season 23. Ise!

bro which competition is ongoing right now ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by csckid(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
I need a girlfriend forex trader in here...anyone ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
samfelly:
A very lovely day to the house. It is with such great pleasure I wish to say that I am more than happy to have represented everyone here in FTA, Season 22.

As we all know, we are in the last month of the year. And everyone have been busy learning, failing, and improving in their Forex knowledge since the day they embraced it. Do not give up.

I have clamoured for some time now about who we are picking to represent us in Season 23 and no body has said anything in dat regard. I guess it is not as urgent as I made it look.

Recently, I have done a lot of check and balance and since I miss the old way of holding open contest here, I have decided to organize a competition and seeking for sponsor. The catch? To reward 3 brilliant traders with a MFF $5,000 Prop Firm account come January 2023 cheesy. I know that the likes of Infofirst and Galleryeasy and Elliottwaveforec and VlamesIffect - and whoever I failed to mention - would be there to make it a reality cheesy. And it is at this moment I want to say that Gabsonfx's account deactivation dey pain me! It's all good, though. I will miss him sad

Please, below is the competition (tagged Samfelly's End of Season 22 FTA Contest) link. Come one, come all grin

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1773

@Satine... I hope you are in good health, been a long while. Kind regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.