Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (366026 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cherryCola: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Donsheddy:

who open gate for you...?
Your father.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omo i don partially close my position and hedge the one wein remain,

I no wan wake up for morning come dey panic abeg grin grin

I just dey listen to gambler by rogers

"" You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run""

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
No need engaging a troll,
Make una dey check their messages before engaging them.
Their mata no reach anywhere, when dem talk finish dem go commot

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
GabsonFX:
A scam that paid me this profit is the type of scam I want to locate me.

What you don't realize is that you are already being scammed for missing the opportunities the business should have presented you.

Broaden your horizon.

boss .. na only December you collect this money??

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
DannyFX2638:
boss .. na only December you collect this money??

Na senior man be that,
He don max out for ftmo already,
Wettin you expect grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by bigbasho: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
lol... pending orders
Englishisamust:

I still have much to learn in Forex. Na your hand you use open all this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Abeg when who has successfully done an international transfer from Nigeria to a forex broker in recent times after ban of crpto

I no wan hear say, my money miss way
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by bigbasho: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
My Favourite... Hit it hard and retire
GabsonFX:
Update!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
GabsonFX:

What you don't realize is that you are already being scammed for missing the opportunities the business should have presented you.

Broaden your horizon.

shocked cool shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Feshizzy:

Why una dey quick give up like this soo...
It's just day 2,
Like there's still 6 trading days left.

Alot can still happen.

Thanks for d advice boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2022
samfelly:
I should be disqualified by now, if all d parameters in d fxblue settings are correct.

I am very sad embarassed embarassed embarassed right now. Went and open a 0.01 trade in my ftmo contest after the max 5 position have already been filled. I didn't even know I was still in the ftmo account. Thought I was in another account.

CC: Infofirst
infofirst:

You will eventually. Thanks for calling attention to that. Best wishes.

Continue trading.

Oh. I just saw the concluding part of the msg. You can continue. Just close that trade of 0.01

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Abambam: 2:50am On Jan 26, 2022
boom99:
I think I am out already self. I no wan check. I done flop
That is because your trading is nothing but a big joke, entering trade aiming to make 1 pip target. You're happy with deceiving yourself. Posting winning demo trades gives you the high you look for in trading. Good thing you're trading on demo, but what you don't realize is TIME is worth more than money.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 3:23am On Jan 26, 2022
Abambam:
That is because your trading is nothing but a big joke, entering trade aiming to make 1 pip target. You're happy with deceiving yourself. Posting winning demo trades gives you the high you look for in trading. Good thing you're trading on demo, but what you don't realize is TIME is worth more than money.

This message sounds personal

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 26, 2022
Abambam:
lool no trading is big joke. Everyone trades differently so far you’re consistent with it and you make returns while applying risk management

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donvic4u(m): 5:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Abambam:

Welcome o...

Hw was your sabbatical?
Where ur oga netvalueX
Hahaha, hope u are doing good sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by letuak(m): 5:59am On Jan 26, 2022
A vision board cannot be better than this, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by boom99(m): 6:05am On Jan 26, 2022
Abambam:

Ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 6:12am On Jan 26, 2022
Abambam:

Na so e dey deceive hinself for over two years now. i never see this kind thing before. different people don tell am the same thing for here many times but him and people wey dey encourage the nonsense behavior go dey post fake deep shalaye.. even if na small pikin, that two years suppose dey useful to learn coding or graphic design sad

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 6:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Financial Trading should be amongst the 4th most difficult profession in the world closely behind surgeons, Rig workers and Data scientists.
Who agrees with me?

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by highcurrent: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2022
karkinase:
Financial Trading should be amongst the 4th most difficult profession in the world closely behind surgeons, Rig workers and Data scientists.
Who agrees with me?
Some of these professions already have pathways they follow to solve solutions. Eg. Tracheostomy, vasectomy in surgery profession, but you see foreign exchange trading, you are dealing with over millions of people, each with their own emotions.

Some want to buy, some want to sell, all happening simultaneously. Your support might be someone's resistance, your resistance might be someone's support.

Well, forex is one of the smart ways to earn huge money, so it should be hard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2022
highcurrent:
Some of these professions already have pathways they follow to solve solutions. Eg. Tracheostomy, vasectomy in surgery profession, but you see foreign exchange trading, you are dealing with over millions of people, each with their own emotions.

Some want to buy, some want to sell, all happening simultaneously. Your support might be someone's resistance, your resistance might be someone's support.

Aptly put, you competing with the best brains in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by WantsandMore: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Buy AUD/JPY bullish guys...DYOR.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by bigbasho: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2022
Let me dispute you comrade. Forex also have a path way. Lately, i have been hammering on it. See the attached is the same pathway it followed yesterday... Now today, Same monday. Everyone is not just looking. But its repeating it self over and over again.
Find this? And you have indeed found holy grail in this dungpit called Forex.

highcurrent:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by bigbasho: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Take a look at the reversal that happened yesterday after i closed my sell order. Did it not print same pattern on the daily? Just know where you are in the cycle... Now zoon out your chart on 5min. I can see same pattern reprinting more than 5 times. Its complete on lower TF. But yet to complete on HTF. Price moves with direction and intent. It creates the S$R and other zones you can see. This is whee the pigs are beimg slaughtered. More reason why the level eother holds or fail.
bigbasho:
Let me dispute you comrade. Forex also have a path way. Lately, i have been hammering on it. See the attached is the same pathway it followed yesterday... Now today, Same monday. Everyone is not just looking. But its repeating it self over and over again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2022
bigbasho:

Fx do have a pathway. The noise, distractions, lack of patience, indiscipline, greed prevented us from seeing the pathway.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by highcurrent: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2022
bigbasho:

Yes they is pathway, but not like other fields... Even if you give someone your 90% holy grail or strategy, what are the chances he can replicate that in his trading account?? Because trading psychology varies.... While trading strategy might be the same..

And you see HOLY GRAIL, it's take thousands of screen time to attain, not just an algebraic expression examples we learn from textbooks...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by creditalert247: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2022
How I earn upto 3% daily through Yield Farming with FastBNB

https://www.nairaland.com/6932478/how-earn-upto-3-daily

To understand what Yield farming is all about, please google it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
highcurrent:
Yes they is pathway, but not like other fields... Even if you give someone your 90% holy grail or strategy, what are the chances he can replicate that in his trading account?? Because trading psychology varies.... While trading strategy might be the same..

And you see HOLY GRAIL, it's take thousands of screen time to attain, not just an algebraic expression examples we learn from textbooks...

To add to this, holy grail do fail sometimes (and this cost you money) but in other fields 1+1 will always be 2 (no failure, no money loss).

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Abambam: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Donvic4u:

Welcome o...

Hw was your sabbatical?
Where ur oga netvalueX
Hahaha, hope u are doing good sir
I dey okay bro, thanks. Yes I'm back, need to start warm up. Catching up on the posts. I see your huge leap. Great work.
I don't know about netvalueX.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Abambam: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
GabsonFX:

Broaden your horizon.

Pipsbasketing , you are living me life, give it back lol.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Feshizzy:
Accident dey occur,
We no dey perfect,
It was an honest mistake

Yeah, and nobody is above one (mistake)

infofirst:

Oh. I just saw the concluding part of the msg. You can continue. Just close that trade of 0.01

Ah, I immediately close it with all alacrity, chief. Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Feshizzy:
From you? grin

Me wein i say make i land the jet, top fuel, stretch leg, small,
Next thing, i just see you blow full speed pass me grin grin

I don kukuma leave the market for una sha,

My analysis don dey exhausted, i don Park,
Make i dey observe so

But truth be told, boss, you brought so much fun to this our 2nd contest grin. And it has kinda made realised, all over, again that whatever one do, one should have fun doing it - dat is where success lies.

I no even come dey trade again. I just dey watch how you dey exhausted and re-strategising on ur charts

And Gasive go use #LejuPa show all of us road in the 1st one contest grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.