Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,835 members, 7,841,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (368588 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tony142: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
karkinase:
Financial Trading should be amongst the 4th most difficult profession in the world closely behind surgeons, Rig workers and Data scientists.
Who agrees with me?

Well, this is what I think when it comes to the hardest jobs in the world, I think my view will be more accurate and closer to the truth

The hardest jobs in the world are classify into 3 groups, which are:

1. Risk Of Losing Your Life: if I asked u between your life and your money which of them will u prefer to lose? I am 100% sure u will say losing your money is better, why?....because as long as you are still alive you can make more money in the future, but those who have lost their lives(dead) can not come back to life again, they are dead forever, so losing your life is more risky than losing your money, so for this reasons we can say that jobs that might lead you to loss your life is more risky and difficult than those that will only lead you to loss your money, examples of job that can lead to loss of life are Army, soldiers, police, pilot, mines and explosive e.t.c many soldier's and police have being killed by arm robbers, kidnappers, boko haram e.t.c if I tell u now to join the military and fight boko haram u will definitely refused, why?...because u are afraid to die, u do not want to die young (you won chop life 1st) grin so u can see that any jobs that involve losing your life are classify as the hardest jobs in the world

2. Risk Of Losing Money: any jobs that involve losing money is classify as the 2nd hardest jobs in the world, examples of profession that can lead to loss of money are finaincial trading e.g forex trading, cryptocurrency trading, binary option, stock market, future trading, also sport betting e.g bet9ja e.t.c since forex falls into this classes therefore we can say that forex belong to the group of the 2nd hardest profession in the world, also, this second group can also lead to the 1st group, how?...very simple, I have seen some people who lost huge amount of money in Forex and sport betting and end up committing suicide, so this 2nd group is very dangerous too, this group 2 is the fastest way to get rich

3. No Risk Is Involve: This are jobs that does not involve risk, for example of u have a job where they pays u salary at the end of the month, then we can say that your job is not risky or difficult, why?...because at the end of the month there is 100% assurance that u most be paid your salary, even if the salary is delayed, las las them most still pay am, so this group of jobs are not really hard like the 1st and 2nd group above, examples of jobs or profession that belong to this 3rd groups are medical doctors, lawyers, teachers, bankers, lecturer e.t.c this group 3 is the slowest way to get rich

So when u want to compare the hardest jobs in the world, compare them base in the classes they belong to, this is my view about this matter and I think my view is closer to the truth or at least more logical, thank u cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Those of you refueling you jet in this competition ,God is watching you o,m wey my bicycle tires don break down ,I still never found engineer to repair ,una dey there dey still refuelling, it is well sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
I be like manu for this competition win or lose my position no dey change angry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sus4(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please I need an advice on this , I am about to do a Pamm Investment with a particular brokerage firm , pls how safe is it ? Pls help a brother . thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by IMAliyu(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
I don't know what happened to USD CAD, but I like it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by CopyJoe: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
IMAliyu:
I don't know what happened to USD CAD, but I like it.

News
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tony142:

Well, this is what I think when it comes to the hardest jobs in the world, I think my view will be more accurate and closer to the truth

The hardest jobs in the world are classify into 3 groups, which are:

1. Risk Of Losing Your Life: if I asked u between your life and your money which of them will u prefer to lose? I am 100% sure u will say losing your money is better, why?....because as long as you are still alive you can make more money in the future, but those who have lost their lives(dead) can not come back to life again, they are dead forever, so losing your life is more risky than losing your money, so for this reasons we can say that jobs that might lead you to loss your life is more risky and difficult than those that will only lead you to loss your money, examples of job that can lead to loss of life are Army, soldiers, police, pilot, mines and explosive e.t.c many soldier's and police have being killed by arm robbers, kidnappers, boko haram e.t.c if I tell u now to join the military and fight boko haram u will definitely refused, why?...because u are afraid to die, u do not want to die young (you won chop life 1st) grin so u can see that any jobs that involve losing your life are classify as the hardest jobs in the world

2. Risk Of Losing Money: any jobs that involve losing money is classify as the 2nd hardest jobs in the world, examples of profession that can lead to loss of money are finaincial trading e.g forex trading, cryptocurrency trading, binary option, stock market, future trading, also sport betting e.g bet9ja e.t.c since forex falls into this classes therefore we can say that forex belong to the group of the 2nd hardest profession in the world, also, this second group can also lead to the 1st group, how?...very simple, I have seen some people who lost huge amount of money in Forex and sport betting and end up committing suicide, so this 2nd group is very dangerous too, this group 2 is the fastest way to get rich

3. No Risk Is Involve: This are jobs that does not involve risk, for example of u have a job where they pays u salary at the end of the month, then we can say that your job is not risky or difficult, why?...because at the end of the month there is 100% assurance that u most be paid your salary, even if the salary is delayed, las las them most still pay am, so this group of jobs are not really hard like the 1st and 2nd group above, examples of jobs or profession that belong to this 3rd groups are medical doctors, lawyers, teachers, bankers, lecturer e.t.c this group 3 is the slowest way to get rich

So when u want to compare the hardest jobs in the world, compare them base in the classes they belong to, this is my view about this matter and I think my view is closer to the truth or at least more logical, thank u cool

Hmmm. True talk

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
samfelly:

But truth be told, boss, you brought so much fun to this our 2nd contest grin. And it has kinda made realised, all over, again that whatever one do, one should have fun doing it - dat is where success lies.

I no even come dey trade again. I just dey watch how you dey exhausted and re-strategising on ur charts

And Gasive go use #LejuPa show all of us road in the 1st one contest grin

I have just been fortunate to my pair doings textbook patterns honestly,
I'm glad i could bring in glamour in this over serious contest. grin

Omo that number 1 guy no wan gree oo,
He no even wan slow down at all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Feshizzy:

I have just been fortunate to my pair doings textbook patterns honestly,
I'm glad i could bring in glamour in this over serious contest. grin

Omo that number 1 guy no wan gree oo,
He no even wan slow down at all

Leave him,make e dey fly na,we dey come
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Plz how can I measure pips on mt4 mobile.

The picture below is mt5

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Englishisamust:

The picture below is mt5

Lol use the manual method of calculating pips grin

This trade is just 10 pips wink

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
I dey wait from 8pm FOMC news make e show me love like this so,

I go carry chair near body grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kaybee7000:

Leave him,make e dey fly na,we dey come

If he go make mistake loose guard,
He go just wake see say men don overtake grin

I believe una die, na why me sef no relent at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Feshizzy:

If he go make mistake loose guard,
He go just wake see say men don overtake grin

I believe una die, na why me sef no relent at all.

What goes up must surely come down...
As all of una take park una self for up there...
Na so una go park una self come down when I ready grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Donsheddy:

Gege grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Qoyman: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Why una dey plan bad for me na,i wan carry my account trabaye

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Qoyman:

Lolz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Qoyman post=109712727]Why una dey plan bad for me na,i wan carry my account trabaye

Comrade you just maintain top position like man city...we sha dey for back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
I dey all of una back, e go shock u where u go see me soon,just dey fly as u dey fly orelse ,e no go funny o,everybody just watch una back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Qoyman: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
I go soon leave the contest for una self,at last na play i come play
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Small play...
Contest don turn fight oh...
Na to go each person house go move him phone and laptop go sure pass oh ...
So that them no go fit trade again.... grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Qoyman: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

Comrade you just maintain top position like man city...we sha dey for back

I be Chelsea fan but i gat maintain that position s mancity dey for epl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Donsheddy:

hahaha grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Donsheddy:
Small play...
Contest don turn fight oh...
Na to go each person house go move him phone and laptop go sure pass oh ...
So that them no go fit trade again.... grin
������
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Qoyman:

No be plan bad,
You be inspiration,
Na you dey motivate me so,
I would have normally be Conservative at this point,
But i as i dey see your update,
I just dey motivated.

Even if I no win,
I really learn alot about self confidence.
I don't really have much issues with risk management these days.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
I have a suggestion too but after the comp sha,make we reason ham together
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
This contest ehn... sad na to dey pray make law of gravity touch all those ogas at the top...☺ una blood dey hot.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Qoyman: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Feshizzy:

No be plan bad,
You be inspiration,
Na you dey motivate me so,
I would have normally be Conservative at this point,
But i as i dey see your update,
I just dey motivated.

Even if I no win,
I really learn alot about self confidence.
I don't really have much issues with risik management these days.

I know na, i just dey joke.na u self they motivate me to dey fly higher.u just stick at my back,u no get joy��

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kaybee7000:

Best to make the suggestion as e dey hot. May have more impact now than later.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kaybee7000:

drop the suggestion now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Abambam: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
bigbasho:
Did it not print same pattern on the daily? Just know where you are in the cycle...
I sent you an email.

Qoyman:
I go soon leave the contest for una self,at last na play i come play

You're old member here right? what's your previous ID ? or you are new here?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Englishisamust:

The picture below is mt5

Use the arrow or trend line object to move between the points you would like to measure. Then check where the details for OHLC dey you go see Arrowed line 0/ figure which is pips/ degree like 25”.
To calculate the figure in pips, for example you get 490 as the figure, just divide by 100 and you get 4.9.
Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.