Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364553 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
FreshGuy2:
I really need your sincere advices my Comrades on how to solve this problem...

I'm always in the habit of closing trades with good profits late, most of the times i end up closing with little profits or even losing the whole profits and still run into losses while trying to reach my take profits. Note, i always set reasonable and realistic take profit targets but I'm always losing ��..

It's the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.

From today, choose your pain. Be disciplined until your trades hit a certain percentage. Don't let your human emotions affect your trades

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

It's the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.

From today, choose your pain. Be disciplined until your trades hit a certain percentage. Don't let your human emotions affect your trades
what ways do you suggest i achieve that?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Englishisamust:
Gold no one open yansh make we fuk aaam. Just dey look gold since yesterday no opportunity yet.

Guess we all see the chart differently....To me Gold has presented multiple opportunity....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
FreshGuy2:
what ways do you suggest i achieve that?

1) Patience for your trade setup to play out
2) look at the charts at certain time intervals nt everytime
3) use more of stop and limit orders more.
4) sitting on your hands, you don't need to trade everyday to make money.
5) push yourself. You can hold your profits longer. It's just your mindset.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

1) Patience for your trade setup to play out
2) look at the charts at certain time intervals nt everytime
3) use more of stop and limit orders more.
4) sitting on your hands, you don't need to trade everyday to make money.
5) push yourself. You can hold your profits longer. It's just your mindset.
This EURGBP was exactly one of the trades i entered last night using OB and setting my first tp just above the previous highs, i was waited and hoped that price would hit at least my first tp but instead price went down... The things you listed, i observe at least 1 to 3 whenever i trade but I'm still losing

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Edd1e(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
FreshGuy2:

I'm always in the habit of closing trades with good profits late, most of the times i end up closing with little profits or even losing the whole profits and still run into losses while trying to reach my take profits. Note, i always set reasonable and realistic take profit targets but I'm always losing ��..

The best way to solve that problem is to take multiple position. If you are to trade 1 lot, instead, take 2 "0.5 lots" or 3 "0.3 lots". You can then set different TP's or close at your desired profit without having to close all at a go.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dfxmoney(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
IS BEETEECEE READY TO MOON?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Demo account: I feel relieved seeing how my account has become lively again... Even though I hardly login to see what's happening in the market.
Happy new month everyone

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Smith530: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
I never sure ooo
There is a demand zone on the daily tf I’m waiting, until then my hands are tied
Dfxmoney:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dfxmoney(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Smith530:
I never sure ooo
There is a demand zone on the daily tf I’m waiting, until then my hands are tied
Comrade no be so na..... Bringing a gun to a knife fight.
It was a 1hr chart. Target is 4r. It can do whatever it wants after doing 4r.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Qoyman: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

Guess we all see the chart differently....To me Gold has presented multiple opportunity....

Leave them,na there make dem dey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dfxmoney:
28980 according to Elliotwave. The fifth wave on the move already on the daily chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
FreshGuy2:

Some senior men has made suggestions to you already. I will add that you know at what point to go BE. You may also consider taking partials at certain levels and leaving a runner so you'll still have skin in the game if price continues to go your way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
FreshGuy2:
This EURGBP was exactly one of the trades i entered last night using OB and setting my first tp just above the previous highs, i was waited and hoped that price would hit at least my first tp but instead price went down... The things you listed, i observe at least 1 to 3 whenever i trade but I'm still losing

Losing is part of the game bro. Win big, lose small.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dfxmoney(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Alright. Price has the final say.
Elliotwaveforec:

28980 according to Elliotwave. The fifth wave on the move already on the daily chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Richsteemit: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
L
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dfxmoney:

Nope
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
GBPUSD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Qoyman:

Leave them,na there make dem dey

So far this week on my ftmo 50k free trial . Why you dey take aam personal??

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Edd1e:

The best way to solve that problem is to take multiple position. If you are to trade 1 lot, instead, take 2 "0.5 lots" or 3 "0.3 lots". You can then set different TP's or close at your desired profit without having to close all at a go.
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Gozzylala:

Some senior men has made suggestions to you already. I will add that you know at what point to go BE. You may also consider taking partials at certain levels and leaving a runner so you'll still have skin in the game if price continues to go your way.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
FreshGuy2:
We have discussed this before with boss GabsonFX. There is no right answer to it, it all boils down to your personality, how risk averse you are. But as general rules of thumb I would advise that you take half the profit when you're in profit say 30 to 50 pips depending on your tp (half your tp) , then move your SL to break even and let the remaining lot size rides till you reach your predetermined target.

However, if you can't take half profit midway then always move your SL to break even when you are in profit half your initial tp. Here you would have protect you capital and you only loss the floating profit in case of retracement and you can always look for better entry again but atleast you would have avoid going to negative.

Like I said earlier it's all about what you're cool with and follow what you please with but remember protecting your capital always comes first then your profit.

Wishing you good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
FXMasterian:
I cashed out today (see the dates and time) too on gold and other pairs, at least, I'm among the people cashing out steadily this week. Show me yours (among the people you mentioned are cashing out).

I'm very busy here all day (this is my full-time job) and you are here want to troll me - You chose the wrong person.

GabsonFX'S - ALTERNATE ACCOUNT
NOTE: I will be coming up with an alternate account - GabsonFX2, to serve me whenever bot does its thing

Wow! E be like say you don become day trader/ scalper oo because this number of trades per day and your pips target is completely different from what you're known for aiming like 200 to 300 pips. This is renaissance technologies trading approach reincarnate lol.

Weldone the most important thing Is positive PnL at the end of the day the rest na torii .

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 12:01am On Feb 03, 2022
From personal experience,
If you want to stay long in this business,
It's has to be H1 TF and higher,
Yes you can go below,
But just make sure you share same sentiment and direction with higher TF,
The issue isn't even the TF but the psychology part.

Imagine watching the market candle by candle? Damn! That's too much work and you will be forced to take entry,

As pro traders,
Max hours you spend on charts should be 2 hours,
Let me break it down a little,
If you trade 1H,
You just need to check chart at every candle close,
That would b 24 candles, to study pattern on each candle close shouldn't exceed 5 minutes
So 24x5 = 120min = 2 hours
For H4 handle its divided by 4 that's 30 minutes in a day.

But you have to be experience to understand this part sha.

That way you have enough time for distraction,

If you enter a trade and you dey panic, it's just clear sign you shouldn't be in that trade. Probably too much risk or low probability setup.

Either way best of luck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 12:55am On Feb 03, 2022
This hustle must pay all men.. Believe cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Abambam: 1:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Expecting some sell correction on eurusd and gbpusd tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FOREXMARTS: 5:10am On Feb 03, 2022
karkinase:
Amen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FOREXMARTS: 5:20am On Feb 03, 2022
FreshGuy2:

I personally like and use 2 period ADX PLUSDI, MINUSDI for exits.

If PLUSDI crosses above MINUSDI that's an exit from a sell trade.

If PLUSDI crosses below MINUSDI that's an exit from a buy trade.

Be warned tho... This DI cross method in my opinion isn't good for entries, just exits.

As for targets I don't use take profits, this just my preference till further notice but when I used to my preference was always fibonacci expansions or regression channels. Hope it helps.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2022
karkinase:
Amen but my broda e no dey easy o....

If u consider usdcad yesterday & compare with other pairs somebody with little patience might begin to question this career path chosen, or question their ability.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Amen but my broda e no dey easy o....

If u consider usdcad yesterday & compare with other pairs somebody with little patience might begin to question this career path chosen, or question their ability.

USDCAD moved quite well yesterday if you ask me,I’m in for shorts till the 1.2550 price area
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tony142: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Feshizzy:
From personal experience,
If you want to stay long in this business,
It's has to be H1 TF and higher,
Yes you can go below,
But just make sure you share same sentiment and direction with higher TF,
The issue isn't even the TF but the psychology part.

Imagine watching the market candle by candle? Damn! That's too much work and you will be forced to take entry,

As pro traders,
Max hours you spend on charts should be 2 hours,
Let me break it down a little,
If you trade 1H,
You just need to check chart at every candle close,
That would b 24 candles, to study pattern on each candle close shouldn't exceed 5 minutes
So 24x5 = 120min = 2 hours
For H4 handle its divided by 4 that's 30 minutes in a day.

But you have to be experience to understand this part sha.

That way you have enough time for distraction,

If you enter a trade and you dey panic, it's just clear sign you shouldn't be in that trade. Probably too much risk or low probability setup.

Either way best of luck

Wow, u are so wise, this is the best rubbish I have seen so far this year, do not impose your opinion to others as facts, this is just an opinion not facts, do what works for u and stop saying what works for u as a fact.

If the price on the lower TF round 3pm is 1.2545 the price at the 4hr timeframe around 3pm will also be 1.2545

So, There is no difference between lower TF and higher timeframe

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.