Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364528 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Thanks everyone, the market will reward our efforts.

AU break of the blue line signals reversal; short on any pullback and SL 7165 currently 7114

A new FTMO trial account opened now with a different email address.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
infofirst:
I felt a great sense of fulfillment from the contest so far. Great and inspiring news. There will be some mixed results but if only one can get it right through it, It is more than enough. God bless us all. Those putting up a sincere effort to become a better trader should keep it up. Your effort will never go unrewarded . Mother earth never forget.

God bless you more chief, you opened my eyes to what I’ve been staring at for a long time but only now can I see it clearly thanks to you…

Same as Gabsonfx, Samfelly, Piptocoin, Feshizzy, ILoveBigYansh et all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Famoosky(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sell EURAUD

RRR : 50 PIPS FOR 50 PIPS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
FOREXMARTS:

I personally like and use 2 period ADX PLUSDI, MINUSDI for exits.

If PLUSDI crosses above MINUSDI that's an exit from a sell trade.

If PLUSDI crosses below MINUSDI that's an exit from a buy trade.

Be warned tho... This DI cross method in my opinion isn't good for entries, just exits.

As for targets I don't use take profits, this just my preference till further notice but when I used to my preference was always fibonacci expansions or regression channels. Hope it helps.
does this work on mt4 mobile?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
BrightFuture48:

We have discussed this before with boss GabsonFX. There is no right answer to it, it all boils down to your personality, how risk averse you are. But as general rules of thumb I would advise that you take half the profit when you're in profit say 30 to 50 pips depending on your tp (half your tp) , then move your SL to break even and let the remaining lot size rides till you reach your predetermined target.

However, if you can't take half profit midway then always move your SL to break even when you are in profit half your initial tp. Here you would have protect you capital and you only loss the floating profit in case of retracement and you can always look for better entry again but atleast you would have avoid going to negative.

Like I said earlier it's all about what you're cool with and follow what you please with but remember protecting your capital always comes first then your profit.

Wishing you good luck.

thanks buddy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Abambam: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bailed on this because I was expecting eurusd to fall a little, so I thought if eurusd is going to fall, why do I want to hold on to my eurjpy buy trade.

The eurjpy entry pattern is copied from GabsonFX some 1/2 months ago when he posted a chart, I went through it and notice when it work out, it usually works out with a lot of pips. My stop loss for that trade was 25pips, target was 200pips but bailed before the trade even start sad

Lesson: This is not how to trade.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
My view.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Famoosky:
Sell now

GBPCAD

GBPCHF

GBPUSD

EURUSD

Buy now

CADCHF

USDCHF

USJPY

How far that EURUSD sell na bosski? grin grin una wey no dey fear news...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
ItzProspero:

Wrong.

Dropping opinion doesn't in anyway say one is pro. Key word: opinion. Don't twist it

Alaye they know themselves...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
CopyJoe:

Some of us still dey learn so that we can earn in the nearest future.

Yes my boss....even me self..but as some people dey drop professional advice.. that's why i said so....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Price might likely get to 0.92600 ish, my view.

ItzProspero:
My view.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dfxmoney(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sl hit. Bias still holds. Bought again
Dfxmoney:
I am bullish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Dfxmoney:
Sl hit. Bias still holds. Bought again
O boy Nigerians dey vex o.... shocked

U are very correct & on point!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FOREXMARTS: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
FreshGuy2:
does this work on mt4 mobile?
Yes Sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tony142: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Everybody dey drop opinion dey claim pro trader....who come dey lose contest if everybody be pro for here now grin grin grin grin
Na wa o.

This table u are shaking so enh grin

Abeg, reduce your voice, no too loud am cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dfxmoney(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Trading is a mental game. Once you master your mental, you can’t be bleeped with!
VeeVeeMyLuv:

O boy Nigerians dey vex o.... shocked

U are very correct & on point!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Everybody dey drop opinion dey claim pro trader....who come dey lose contest if everybody be pro for here now grin grin grin grin
Na wa o.
Guy chill .. that is competition and everybody wants to be at the top .. thereby making them go against their trading plan .. And with rule of 0.1 which is not fair to some people that trade with martingale strategy.. some scalpers that trade with High lotsize.. and some swing traders .. Some strategy and The FTMO rules does not work together( that doesn't mean the strategy doesn't make profit .. IT DOES ) in the sense that.. some people might stay 5 days before getting their entry ( or patterns ) What you need to understand is that FTMO rules does not favor some trading strategy and some strategy aren't meant for prop firm (Remember trading is
.do what works for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Wetin Dey push Euro like this 170pips in 4hrs shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FOREXMARTS: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
karkinase:

To answer your question.
That's why...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by bigbasho: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
After reading through several advises to @samfelly, i decided to post this to blow some peoples mind. 3593.1% in 117 trades on EU in Just 3 weeks with a $200 account in 3 weeks. i opened another $200 lastweek friday and see also atached. see possibilities where others can. you can do it bro. just keep you head straight. Wallahi the people that design this chart are in deep shit. I will milk them dry cheesy. Unless i miss some of their distortions. Once you see it you can never unsee it again. Follow the road map to unlimited profit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Still pushing over here... How d market b for una end?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by bigbasho: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
He deu follow blue print ni. it should break that high with about 200 pips
karkinase:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Immortal99(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
...Xauusd is mad ooo ...

That pair is just very mad 000 ...

If you go right..it will go.left .
If you go left ..it will go right

Wats all this ...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FOREXMARTS: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Immortal99:
...Xauusd is mad ooo ...

That pair is just very mad 000 ...

If you go right..it will go.left .
If you go left ..it will go right

Wats all this ...?

Tame it... You can't trade Gold and go to sleep.. Crazy pair and very unforgiving.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
FOREXMARTS:

Yes Sir.
can you please screenshot the settings for me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FOREXMARTS: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
FreshGuy2:
can you please screenshot the settings for me

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
bigbasho:
After reading through several advises to @samfelly, i decided to post this to blow some peoples mind. 3593.1% in 117 trades on EU in Just 3 weeks with a $200 account in 3 weeks. i opened another $200 lastweek friday and see also atached. see possibilities where others can. you can do it bro. just keep you head straight. Wallahi the people that design this chart are in deep shit. I will milk them dry cheesy. Unless i miss some of their distortions. Once you see it you can never unsee it again. Follow the road map to unlimited profit.
how do you do it? Baba abeg show me the way
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=FOREXMARTS post=109930119][/quote]thanks a lot, i believe this screenshot is how it should be ..what's the work of the white one at the top and also what time frame is suitable for this monitoring?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Famoosky(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
VlamesIffect:

How far that EURUSD sell na bosski? grin grin una wey no dey fear news...

So far there is Stop loss set , there is no reason to regret any entry.

Meanwhile, the trailing stop assisted to take some profit out.

So, keep the noise to yourself.

Wailer VlamesIffect, you can check the attached image to see how the set up was made and trailing stop loss was activated.

An average of 25 pips was made as profits before further stuffs.

My challenge to you is that you should learn not to be destructive of other people's work.

More importantly, stop being a bad vibe on other people's courage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Famoosky(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
karkinase:

It's bullish in swing set up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FOREXMARTS: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
FreshGuy2:
thanks a lot, i believe this screenshot is how it should be ..what's the work of the white one at the top and also what time frame is suitable for this monitoring?
Change that white to black, that's the adx, you don't need that, You just need the plus and minus di.. (blue and red crossing). I use a white chart on mobile so that way the white adx disappears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.