Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364560 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dotinacircle: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
infofirst:
The contest has been stopped and will be finalize soon. I reviewed the top three traders and realized non of them trade up to 10 trading days as specified in the rules. If they are to trade tomorrow and Sunday, they will not be able to meet up. I am using this opportunity to request they send their ftmo metrix if they think they have traded up to 10 trading days as specified in the rules before final result.

Is another one starting on monday??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Qoyman: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Immortal99:

Aahh ...nooo

Holding trades doesn't count ooo..

E b like say ur village people strong ooo...
So na so u take disqualify ursef??

Anyway infofirst might 4give u since ... its not an important matter ... but again rule na rule

Every matter is important,e get why.ruke na rule
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Feshizzy:

MFF wahala no be here ooo,
Those guys mata get as e b

Especially this one they just ported to a new server. A guy on FF said he had more than $9000 floating profits from the mff $100,000 account when the platform suddenly froze and was unresponsive. He complained and a fresh $100,000 account was given to him. The problem now is that he asked that the floating profits be credited to his account to which they refused. He is still on the matter. Eventually, they will solve the server issues but I don't know about that of this dude who adversely affected by it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Piptocoin:

Especially this one they just ported to a new server. A guy on FF said he had more than $9000 floating profits from the mff $100,000 account when the platform suddenly froze and was unresponsive. He complained and a fresh $100,000 account was given to him. The problem now is that he asked that the floating profits be credited to his account to which they refused. He is still on the matter. Eventually, they will solve the server issues but I don't know about that of this dude who adversely affected by it.

E touch everybody from old server,
Instead of them to work more on the issue,
Dem dey go open tiktok cheesy

As in ehen, those cartel boys mata get as e b
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by williamishere: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
infofirst:
The contest has been stopped and will be finalize soon. I reviewed the top three traders and realized non of them trade up to 10 trading days as specified in the rules. If they are to trade tomorrow and Sunday, they will not be able to meet up. I am using this opportunity to request they send their ftmo metrix if they think they have traded up to 10 trading days as specified in the rules before final result.

The guy wey dey claim say he win didn't win cos I checked his trades since yesterday and saw that he's been placing 8 trades of 0.1 lot which I believe you will notice during the review. The rule clearly stated the maximum open trade should be 5.
Infact am surprised he wasn't disqualified before the competition ended.

Boss i traded for 10 days o. I made about 2 dollars just complete the 10 minimum days rule

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=d6bb2dde84f4

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mayork2(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Immortal99:

Aahh ...nooo

Holding trades doesn't count ooo..

E b like say ur village people strong ooo...
So na so u take disqualify ursef??

Anyway infofirst might 4give u since ... its not an important matter ... but again rule na rule
lol the guy actually cheated by opening 8 trades on more than two occasions. Infofirst should do manual review for fairness
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
williamishere:

Boss i traded for 10 days o

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix/2100829492
Old account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Piptocoin:

hmm. Unfortunately, his teachings happen to have vanished with his website, captainjackforum, but you can glean some of them (most without images) from stevehopwood forum and forexfactory. They should give you some idea of his trading style. He was not on youtube.

Ok oshe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by williamishere: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Old account

Modified
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Feshizzy:

E touch everybody from old server,
Instead of them to work more on the issue,
Dem dey go open tiktok cheesy

As in ehen, those cartel boys mata get as e b

hahaha. Na to dey thread gently for those wey already don dey the game. Their discord channel is something else. Mata no be here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Thanks Boss Infofirst for the contest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mayork2(m): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Piptocoin:

hahaha. Na to dey thread gently for those wey already don dey the game. Their discord channel is something else. Mata no be here.
the way people dey on top the matter no be small thing if no be for price na ftmo for sure pass
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2022
Mayork2:
the way people dey on top the matter no be small thing if no be for price na ftmo for sure pass

If MFF don't change for the better,
Especially their support team,
That would be the end of them,
You can ask one exact question to 5 support and they will all give you different answers,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mayork2(m): 1:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Feshizzy:

If MFF don't change for the better,
Especially their support team,
That would be the end of them,
You can ask one exact question to 5 support and they will all give you different answers,
honestly people have been complaining a lot about their support I sincerely hope they improve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2022
Kaesyrn:
God bless you more chief, you opened my eyes to what I’ve been staring at for a long time but only now can I see it clearly thanks to you…

Same as Gabsonfx, Samfelly, Piptocoin, Feshizzy, ILoveBigYansh et all

One love smiley

Me sef dey look up to you, bro

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:38am On Feb 05, 2022
bigbasho:
After reading through several advises to @samfelly, i decided to post this to blow some peoples mind. 3593.1% in 117 trades on EU in Just 3 weeks with a $200 account in 3 weeks. i opened another $200 lastweek friday and see also atached. see possibilities where others can. you can do it bro. just keep you head straight. Wallahi the people that design this chart are in deep shit. I will milk them dry cheesy. Unless i miss some of their distortions. Once you see it you can never unsee it again. Follow the road map to unlimited profit.

Ah, nice one. You don hammer everything,. Abeg, no sweep the Bank of England finish, remain some for others grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2022
UJ nfp

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 5:44am On Feb 05, 2022
GU nfp

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2022
Piptocoin:
I don't know why Feshizzy is the object of attack for his trading tips but I think it is obvious he is spot-on. Any newbie or oldie can adapt one or two things from his trading tips and improve their skills quite considerably. I appreciate his inputs to the thread.

@bigbasho, correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are hinting at something taught by CaptainJack....the levels, the maps...once you see it you can never unsee it slogan....

Ma broda, me too weak o. grin.

One thing is certain; this weekend go long, as Feshizzy go wear him sneakers to reply all of dem cheesy cheesy

In any ways, I go dey Eleko beach, dey sip coconut water and read all the gbas-gbos grin Laughter is the best medicine, sha. If you dey dis wonder family (FTA) and you no dey laugh, it means all the medicine in Aso Rock Clinic finished because of you - dem no fit cure you!

Happy weekend, fams smiley

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:29am On Feb 05, 2022
amolak:
I thank you Lord for the blessings you have bestowed on my life. You have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined. You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me.

Also, to our great man, honourable INFOFIRST from the depth of my heart, I thank God for using you to touch my life, may you forever remain in God’s blessings, and may you continue to be a light in people's lives. Thanks a million, you have done nobly.

To all my well wishers. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your well wishes ...

Congratulations, bro. Well deserved.

And it is only congratulations that will be permitted in everyone's life, here

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Dotinacircle:

Congratulations boss. Do giveaway naa if na 5 people to mention u they get 20k each He go dey okay. Make we self tap inside Ur grace

Boss, relax, 20k na crumbs compared to the goals all the ogas dem suggest for here. If you have been following, You Chop I Chop and Others Chop should be clear to you by now.

So, relax and work on urself to make sure you are able to sustain the tempo and keep the ball rolling when it comes to your turn. #TurnByTurn Nig. (FTA) Group of Companies grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dotinacircle: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2022
samfelly:

Boss, relax, 20k na crumbs compared to the goals all the ogas dem suggest for here. If you have been following, You Chop I Chop and Others Chop should be clear to you by now.

So, relax and work on urself to make sure you are able to sustain the tempo and keep the ball rolling when it comes to your turn. #TurnByTurn Nig. (FTA) Group of Companies grin

Bro u sure. we shall all get there. But what happen to your 14 dollar daily contribution. I hope it is FX book mistake. I no dey mockoo u bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2022
Mayork2:

As in eh...even if the fees is cheaper, for the sake of peace of mind my aim is ftmo...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2022
samfelly:

Ma broda, me too weak o. grin.

One thing is certain; this weekend go long, as Feshizzy go wear him sneakers to reply all of dem cheesy cheesy

In any ways, I go dey Eleko beach, dey sip coconut water and read all the gbas-gbos grin Laughter is the best medicine, sha. If you dey dis wonder family (FTA) and you no dey laugh, it means all the medicine in Aso Rock Clinic finished because of you - dem no fit cure you!

Happy weekend, fams smiley

hahahaha. No dull moment on FTA. The bolded also really got me laughing... grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2022
I wanted to share a file of CaptainJack's teachings but it exceeds the maximum download size allowed by nairaland. Will work a way around this.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2022
samfelly:

One love smiley

Me sef dey look up to you, bro

Bless up bro, my only prayer is that we all win…

In that regards “Keep Achieving Everyday

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Kaesyrn:

Bless up bro, my only prayer is that we all win…

In that regards “Keep Achieving Everyday

Come to think of it, the acronym of "Keep Achieving Everyday" makes up the first three letters of your name. Keep winning, too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Piptocoin:

Come to think of it, the acronym of "Keep Achieving Everyday" makes up the first three letters of your name. Keep winning, too.

Yessir grin

Nice intuitive thinking, it’s a self proclaimed mantra I hold…

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Immortal99(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2022
Piptocoin:
I wanted to share a file of CaptainJack's teachings but it exceeds the maximum download size allowed by nairaland. Will work a way around this.

Upload to Google drive and share to public

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by NaGraceFx: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2022
NaGraceFx:

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 26

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 27

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2022
NaGraceFx:

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 27

I like your trading style. Slow and steady. You will sure go places. Keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.