Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364544 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hitting 5% in a day is my goal

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Man like amolak.... congratulations big boss...you do am back to bck... Respect!!!...Abeg boss how you take dey manage risk...give us Nuggets abeg.... thanks.

Make e show us his analyses style to strengthen our own style too abeg,just drop ur screenshot analyzes and how u take enter the market ,I need to add to my knowledge too

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kaybee7000:

Make e show us his analyses style to strengthen our own style too abeg,just drop ur screenshot analyzes and how u take enter the market ,I need to add to my knowledge too

lol you go wait tire grin grin grin

nobody dey teach style for here o. maybe na before when i no know. jejely go forex factory if you still dey find style to copy.

wetin you go get nah vague talk wey no go still point you anywhere because all man dey hoard system grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by bigbasho: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
For now yea. Others can sempe. Working on Gold and Nasaq
Jameselias:

Please is it only eurusd that you trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by bigbasho: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yea! CJ...
Piptocoin:

@bigbasho, correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are hinting at something taught by CaptainJack....the levels, the maps...once you see it you can never unsee it slogan....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tony142: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Feshizzy:

Abeg try rest,
We don't encourage this kind of behaviour here,
Weather you mean am or na cruise,
Make you perish that idea.

Some members here no dey gree share their winnings because of this kind of messages.

It's actually not cool tbh,

No mind am, poor people and their entitled mindset, do not force people to help you, if they want to help you, let it come from their heart

Nigerians are too entitled
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
kendoschurrle:

lol you go wait tire grin grin grin

nobody dey teach style for here o. maybe na before when i no know. jejely go forex factory if you still dey find style to copy.

wetin you go get nah vague talk wey no go still point you anywhere because all man dey hoard system grin grin

Plenty strategies have been taught. Most are eager to know but hardly follow up and give feedback. If he is to share anything, I will say it should be the way he approach the market, his risk management. And His testimonies to serve as motivation for us all that we can all do it and even better.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dotinacircle:

Congratulations boss. Do giveaway naa if na 5 people to mention u they get 20k each He go dey okay. Make we self tap inside Ur grace

He will at the right time. But the outcome alone pass 20k giveaway.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by williamishere: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
amolak:
The contest conditions of trading has disciplined me very well as a trader.

I improve everyday on risk, trade, money, emotional and psychological mgt.

Congrats bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by CopyJoe: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
infofirst:

He will at the right time. But the outcome alone pass 20k giveaway.

Exactly. Some persons success depend on his own.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
bigbasho:
Yea! CJ...

The late CaptainJack...may his soul rest in peace. Nice to see a follower of his teachings.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by femora007(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
amolak:
I thank you Lord for the blessings you have bestowed on my life. You have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined. You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me.

Also, to our great man, honourable INFOFIRST from the depth of my heart, I thank God for using you to touch my life, may you forever remain in God’s blessings, and may you continue to be a light in people's lives. Thanks a million, you have done nobly.

To all my well wishers. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your well wishes ...
a big congratulations to you

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
NFP

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
amolak:
I thank you Lord for the blessings you have bestowed on my life. You have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined. You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me.

Also, to our great man, honourable INFOFIRST from the depth of my heart, I thank God for using you to touch my life, may you forever remain in God’s blessings, and may you continue to be a light in people's lives. Thanks a million, you have done nobly.

To all my well wishers. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your well wishes ...
Congratulations bro, you've really inspired us here with your superb performance. Wishing you more successes. Stay Blessed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
saintfaculty:
NFP

Longest time, hope no issue and how market ,higky welcome
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tony142: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
saintfaculty:
NFP

Are you the one that wrote that forex book on your profile?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Done for the day. Hopefully this should be enough to go the Amolak way! wink

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix/2100829739

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
bigbasho:
For now yea. Others can sempe. Working on Gold and Nasaq
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Piptocoin:

The late CaptainJack...may his soul rest in peace. Nice to see a follower of his teachings.
is he on YouTube if not how can I find his teachings ? Thank you .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
The contest has been stopped and will be finalize soon. I reviewed the top three traders and realized non of them trade up to 10 trading days as specified in the rules. If they are to trade tomorrow and Sunday, they will not be able to meet up. I am using this opportunity to request they send their ftmo metrix if they think they have traded up to 10 trading days as specified in the rules before final result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
infofirst:
The contest has been stopped and will be finalize soon. I reviewed the top three traders and realized non of them trade up to 10 trading days as specified in the rules. If they are to trade tomorrow and Sunday, they will not be able to meet up. I am using this opportunity to request they send their ftmo metrix if they think they have traded up to 10 trading days as specified in the rules before final result.

Boss, for me I don't think there was any day that I don't have active trade on. I am mostly a swing trader, but I noticed that ftmo counts the day you open a new trade as 1day. Even if that trade last for several days. I don't know if any other person notice that. If I have one trade active for the 10 available trading days, Is it not supposed to count as 10 trading days? Just asking for more clarification.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Riverrun:

Boss, for me I don't think there was any day that I don't have active trade on. I am mostly a swing trader, but I noticed that ftmo counts the day you open a new trade as 1day. Even if that trade last for several days. I don't know if any other person notice that. If I have one trade active for the 10 available trading days, Is it not supposed to count as 10 trading days? Just asking for more clarification.
You are right sir..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Qoyman: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Odi worisiworo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Qoyman: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Riverrun:

You no Sabi prop firm rule ni?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by CopyJoe: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Riverrun:

You are correct.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tony142:

Are you the one that wrote that forex book on your profile?

Sure

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kaybee7000:

Longest time, hope no issue and how market ,higky welcome

I dey Bro, been busy and waiting for my MFF free retest... Finally got it today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jameselias:
is he on YouTube if not how can I find his teachings ? Thank you .

hmm. Unfortunately, his teachings happen to have vanished with his website, captainjackforum, but you can glean some of them (most without images) from stevehopwood forum and forexfactory. They should give you some idea of his trading style. He was not on youtube.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Immortal99(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Riverrun:

Aahh ...nooo

Holding trades doesn't count ooo..

E b like say ur village people strong ooo...
So na so u take disqualify ursef??

Anyway infofirst might 4give u since ... its not an important matter ... but again rule na rule

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
saintfaculty:

I dey Bro, been busy and waiting for my MFF free retest... Finally got it today

MFF wahala no be here ooo,
Those guys mata get as e b
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Feshizzy:

MFF wahala no be here ooo,
Those guys mata get as e b

The thing weak me and I done dey committed to Dem already, na to dey push dey go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.