Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos (33211 Views)

Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by vickydevoka(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2022
dollynnn:
Nengi is 24? grin
Females are always insecure when it comes to disclosing their real age. They are fond of either subtracting 5 or even 10.
Meanwhile, Happy New Year Nairalanders !
All gals do this. She must use her bb9ja age

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by vickydevoka(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2022
Aksnoopy:
So this old olosho with veneer teeth is 24?
My grandma is 21 then. undecided

She should tear off a pieces of chicken with her incisors I want to check something.

Fake ass lying Hoe!
Nengi has de best fake ass in Nigeria currently. He ass n skin color has gotten her cars n houses. She rolls with top politicians and business men.

Nengi has made most Nigerian gals to be fixing their asses buh they are all shapeless. Check UCHE MONTANA" ass she just fixed. They ass is bigger than de entire body. Lol. Same as in Edo ( shapeless

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by StylesX: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Aksnoopy:
She is a fake bitch!
In BB naija house, if you watch closely you will notice she likes to eat her meat and foods in small chops.
If you take a look at her teeth you will see that they are as sparkling as a brand new immaculate white ceramic ware.
Lmao you're quite observant bro, I knew she had work done on her teeth because the teeth is perfect, didn't know it's veneers.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2022
Aksnoopy:
You smelly Hoe doesn't even know what veneer teeth is, that's why it's worth millions to you.

Put your under your armpit and smell it, then dip a finger into your vagina and smell it again, then you will realise how dirty and smelly you are.

Hoe daughter of a hoe!

My own mother is a very senior officer of the law, who is your own mother?
She is probably retired from prostituting and sitting down somewhere behind her beer parlour kiosk sucking divks for #100.

Wa shofo danun ni olosho kobo kobo.
Nkita rasha ma ngi, ma ngi otu there.
E pain am��� very one can't be smelling like ur miserable mother dear, your mother must be a failure. awon iya oshi omo ofo But oti shofo danun in odun tutun now�� go nd commit suicide now, only the olosho children know themselves. i don't even know ur mother is the cheapest olosho in town ��

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Fools

Last year she also celebrated 24 years.

Regina don tire to dey celebrate 16, na this mumu now.
guess you're only active on Nairaland? she celebrated 23 last year go nd do ur research very well.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2022
vickydevoka:

Nengi has de best fake ass in Nigeria currently. He ass n skin color has gotten her cars n houses. She rolls with top politicians and business men.

Nengi has made most Nigerian gals to be fixing their asses buh they are all shapeless. Check UCHE MONTANA" ass she just fixed. They ass is bigger than de entire body. Lol. Same as in Edo ( shapeless
God Bless Nengi oo, anybody can choke sha.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Carot: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
24 or not. This girl too fine.

I just wan fvck this babe. I swear.
deepthroat her while i bang her pussy hardcore
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=jaybenugo post=108978519]Big Brother Naija star, Rebecca Nengi Hampson took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 24th birthday today 1st January, 2022, IgbereTV reports.

She shared stunning photos of herself with the caption;
Nengi is Winning ��� haters are crying �
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Carot: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
post=108982163:
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday Beautiful Nengi.

Let's make it a Barbecue-Filled Birthday Parry dearie kiss kiss kiss
i want to cum oh
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Carot: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Valevilla:
Happy birthday nengi, the babe has a great ass though
I'd like to smack it grin
can you analised her
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by joyousever(f): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
I just tire.... thought such habit should have ended in 2021.
dollynnn:
Nengi is 24? grin
Females are always insecure when it comes to disclosing their real age. They are fond of either subtracting 5 or even 10.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by teacherbim(f): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
JLexus:
HBD To You but is that ur real age i doubt u and Happy New Year to all Nairalanders.2022 will be Our Year of Upliftment in IJMN.
Amen
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sotomayor: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
LIGHTLOVERSGRAM:
guess you're only active on Nairaland? she celebrated 23 last year go nd do ur research very well.
while we where still in uniport this girl dey stay vannesa suite allu, she was one miss something like that I was 17years old newly admitted then and e b like say she b 21/22 then cos she was my senior. this year I dey turn 27.
If this girl na 24 make I die.

Nengi dey her early 30's Abeg..
Make dem stop all this mumu lies

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Pataricatering(f): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
LOL grin Bro, Na Simp dey fvck women with money.

Redpillers like us go fvck her with indomie and egg.
loooooooooool , somewn are jokes- always desperately trying to prove who can insult women the best .
Ur broke, bro
A broke redpiller

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by VOsimhen144(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pataricatering:
loooooooooool , somewn are jokes- always desperately trying to prove who can insult women the best .
Ur broke, bro
A broke redpiller
Broke or not. I'm gonna fvck that girl.

She looks so sweet and I'm sure her kpekus is sweet too

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by jaiyeorie: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cRO4OI1vK4
Olamide in Concert highlights 2021
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by liya11: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
Digmygold:

She claims she rode okada last over 10 years ago in her first year in Uni. So she was 13 in her first year. She's a liar. She ain't 24.

Wow,
Then she's a terrible lier.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by TAJOBLISS(f): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Aksnoopy:

She should tear off a pieces of chicken with her incisors I want to check something.

Fake ass lying Hoe!

What's veneer?
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aksnoopy: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
TAJOBLISS:

What's veneer?
Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are attached to the front surface of teeth to improve their appearance. They’re often made from porcelain or resin-composite materials and are permanently bonded to your teeth.

Veneers can be used to treat a number of different cosmetic concerns, including chipped, broken, discolored, or smaller-than average teeth.

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by vickydevoka(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
LIGHTLOVERSGRAM:
God Bless Nengi oo, anybody can choke sha.
Choke? I don't understand
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by suffering: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Still in her physical peak. Let’s see how she’ll look at 35. Venita was highly desirable at her age, things don dwindle now at almost 40.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
No u 18yrs grin
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Annie001:

Person say she is 24, you are saying she is 29 grin
You sabi her personally ?
yes...my class mate
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Annie001: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
moralistic:
yes...my class mate
Wow!
Small world grin
She cut 5years comot
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by JOemmy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Her father is a white man from britain but this girl just look like a light skinned nigerian.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Carot:
can you analised her
Not at all I don't partake
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Hkff: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Aksnoopy:

Fake ass lying Hoe!
Whats wrong with Veneer teeth?

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Carot:
deepthroat her while i bang her pussy hardcore
How can you deep throat and bang at the same time? Do you have two diicks?
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Eastcaostboy: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
24 or not. This girl too fine.

I just wan fvck this babe. I swear.
Then work towards it, u know what it takes to see her, Bags
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos by showafrica(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
dollynnn:
Nengi is 24? grin

All of them no dey ever pass 24....

Tacha 24
Nengi 24
Mercy 24
Ceecee 24

Ask tonto dike self she go tell you 24

Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church / "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her / Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter