Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ubani, Ekwunife's Aide To Tie Knot With His Curvy Damsel In Awka(Pictures). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ubani, Ekwunife's Aide To Tie Knot With His Curvy Damsel In Awka(Pictures). (535 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubani, Ekwunife's Aide To Tie Knot With His Curvy Damsel In Awka(Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 7:32am On Jan 01, 2022
Mr Kingsley Chukwuemeka Ubani, SA Media and Publicity to Sen Iyom Uche Ekwunife(Senator Representating Anambra Central Senatorial District) will be wedded in holy matrimony with his bride, Miss Onyinyechukwu Nancy Nnanwa at St Lawrence Catholic Chapel, Awka.

The event slated to hold January 4th will attract top Government officials, friends, colleagues and well-wishers.

The 29 year-old Ubani who is also a Lecturer, Computer Science Department at Federal Polytechnic, Oko will be shutting down the whole Anambra media space for this epoch-making event.

Congratulations and Happy Married Life to the new couple.

Re: Ubani, Ekwunife's Aide To Tie Knot With His Curvy Damsel In Awka(Pictures). by faithfull18(f): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2022
I know people contribute towards helping people get married but I didn't know you can have official sponsors as posted on the card.

Congrats to them by the way.

1 Like

Re: Ubani, Ekwunife's Aide To Tie Knot With His Curvy Damsel In Awka(Pictures). by PlayMaker14: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2022
Curvy?

She's heterogeneous and not curvy...

1 Like

Re: Ubani, Ekwunife's Aide To Tie Knot With His Curvy Damsel In Awka(Pictures). by insidelife22(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2022
The marriage will be graced by me.

1 Like

Re: Ubani, Ekwunife's Aide To Tie Knot With His Curvy Damsel In Awka(Pictures). by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2022
This one no be curvy naaaa.
Rather na occupy till I come be this one!
Re: Ubani, Ekwunife's Aide To Tie Knot With His Curvy Damsel In Awka(Pictures). by Nezzjnr: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Curvy has a new meaning
Re: Ubani, Ekwunife's Aide To Tie Knot With His Curvy Damsel In Awka(Pictures). by Mhykel217(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Curvy my foot.

If she born one or two now she go just deflate.

Sha..weldone

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Memory / Osinachi: My FatherTold Us Beating Women Is Good - Osinachi's Children / Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.