Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child (564 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill / Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by lady2sexy(f): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2022
Am just wondering if this is really a sin in the sight of God. Note: This dude has more of a female organ but100% male appearance shocked

Transgender man who gave birth slams nurses who call him ‘mom’

A transgender man has complained that nurses insisted on calling him “mom” during his pregnancy despite being a man.

[img]https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/photos/shares/61c5720582880.PNG[/img]

Bennett Kaspar-Williams, 37, from Los Angeles, was born biologically female. He first realised he was trans around ten years ago, in 2011, but didn’t begin his transition until three years later. Then six years later, in 2017 he found Malik, his future husband, who he married in 2019.
When they decided to have kids, Bennett stopped the testosterone hormone therapy he’d been on for several years to enable his ovaries to function.
Bennett, who has had gender reassigning surgery on the top half of his body but not on his Instruments, eventually decided that he would be comfortable trying to conceive and carrying a child.
He fell pregnant naturally soon after they started trying. He found out he was pregnant in March 2020 and the couple welcomed their son Hudson, via Cesarean section, in October 2020.

[img]https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/photos/shares/61c5723fb9924.PNG[/img]

But in the process of having little Hudson, Bennett Kaspar-Williams was troubled by the constant misgendering of him by hospital staff who insisted on calling him a “mom”.
Bennett said: “I always knew it was a possibility that my body might achieve pregnancy, but it wasn’t something I ever wanted to do until I learned how to separate the function of my body from any notions of gender.

“Once I learned to think of my body as a tool and not a collection of gendered stereotypes, I realized that I could both be the person I wanted to and bring a child into the world.

“No one can ever really know whether having children is possible until you try – being born with a uterus doesn’t make conceiving or carrying a certainty.

[img]https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/photos/shares/61c572656a4b6.PNG[/img]

“That’s why it’s so important that we stop defining ‘womanhood’ in terms of ‘motherhood’, because it’s a false equivalency that all women can become mothers, that all mothers carry their children, or that all people who carry children are mothers. “‘None of those things are universally true.” But while in the hospital, Bennett says he was constantly misgendered, despite having a beard and a flat chest.
“The only thing that made me dysphoric about my pregnancy was the misgendering that happened to me when I was getting medical care for my pregnancy,” he said.

“The business of pregnancy – and yes, I say business, because the entire institution of pregnancy care in America is centred around selling this concept of ‘motherhood’ – is so intertwined with gender that it was hard to escape being misgendered.

“Even with a full beard, a flat chest, and a ‘male’ gender marker on all my identification, people could not help but default to calling me ‘mom’, ‘mother’, or ‘ma’am’. “That was what made me dysphoric.

“Nothing about being pregnant felt ‘feminine’ to me – in fact, I think carrying a child, isolated due to the pandemic, and facing all the hospitals and appointments alone was the absolute toughest, bravest thing I’ve ever done.

[img]https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/photos/shares/61c572656a4b6.PNG[/img]

“Nothing feels stronger than being able to say I’m a dad who created my own child.” He continued: “To my son, there’s nothing more natural and normal than having a Dada and a Papa, and when he’s old enough, he will also come to know that his Dada was the one who carried him and took care of him so he could come into this world.
“Children see love, they see patience, and they see commitment. “My son will no doubt accept that he came from me, just as he accepts all the other love and beauty around him – with open arms.”

[img]https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/photos/shares/61c5731d4ad94.PNG[/img]
[img] https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/photos/shares/61c572ed808f9.PNG [/img]

source https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/transgender-man-who-gave-birth-slams-nurses-who-call-him-mom.html
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by Kobojunkie: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2022
lady2sexy:
Am just wondering if this is really a sin in the sight of God. Note: This dude has more of a female organ but100% male appearance shocked
What is sin? Sin is direct disobedience of God's very own commandment by one who believes in God - subjects of God's Law. undecided

If the man in question is an unbeliever, then nothing he does counts as sin against God, this because He is not under Law. Only those who are under God's Law are judged of sin by the Law. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by thesicilian: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2022
It was God who gave him those organs
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by Amotolongbo(f): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Those that gave you the heaven-sin-and-hell theory have moved on beyond that theory.

They are the ones assigning and reassigning genders after birth.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by illicit(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2022
Just wow
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by house10s: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2022
that's a woman period
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by Nelidee(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2022
lady2sexy:

I think you already know the answer to your question. Use your God given discernment. If it was not a sin would it bother you?

A person born a woman, wakes up one morning and decides to call herself a man and change her appearance to be that of a man.

If God's word, the Bible, speaks against effeminate men (Men who crossdress or who are transgenders) then what do you think about this woman who is claiming to be a man?
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by Nelidee(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
[s]What is sin? Sin is direct disobedience of God's very own commandment by one who believes in God - subjects of God's Law.[/s]

[s]If the man in question is an unbeliever, then nothing he does counts as sin against God, this because He is not under Law. Only those who are under God's Law are judged of sin by the Law.
[/s]
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by lady2sexy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Please why is my attached picture not showing
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by lady2sexy(f): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nelidee:

I think you already know the answer to your question. Use your God given discernment. If it was not a sin would it bother you?

A person born a woman, wakes up one morning and decides to call herself a man and change her appearance to be that of a man.

If God's word, the Bible, speaks against effeminate men (Men who crossdress or who are transgenders) then what do you think about this woman who is claiming to be a man?
please carefully read the story. he was born a man but with female organ. he tried to suppress the female hormones' by applying a male hormones (testosterone) but he has to give up at some point
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by lady2sexy(f): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
lady2sexy:
Please why is my attached picture not showing
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nelidee:
If you don't understand what is stated, ask for clarification. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by lady2sexy(f): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you don't understand what is stated, ask for clarification. undecided

please do you know why my images ain't not showing angry
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
lady2sexy:

please do you know why my images ain't not showing angry
Not sure why. undecided

You may instead want to use the choose file option that is available when editing your content to select images you want display along with your post instead. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by lady2sexy(f): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not sure why. undecided

You may instead want to use the choose file option that is available when editing your content to select images you want display along with your post instead. undecided

hmmmmmm, its really bad cos am sure the embedded pic code was working before undecided
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
lady2sexy:
hmmmmmm, its really bad cos am sure the embedded pic code was working before undecided
I quit using the embedded pics code a while back. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by Ola17: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
lady2sexy:

please carefully read the story. he was born a man but with female organ. he tried to suppress the female hormones' by applying a male hormones (testosterone) but he has to give up at some point

The part in bold doesn’t make any sense to me, honestly. Aren’t gender usually discerned from the genitalià? A man born with a vaginà? shouldn't that be a woman?

I’m seriously not understanding.
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by lady2sexy(f): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ola17:

The part in bold doesn’t make any sense to me, honestly. Aren’t gender usually discerned from the genitalià? A man born with a vaginà? shouldn't that be a woman?

I’m seriously not understanding.

READ this excerpt from wiki
Intersex people are individuals born with any of several sex characteristics including chromosome patterns, gonads, or genitals that, according to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies".

Sex assignment at birth usually aligns with a child's anatomical sex and phenotype. The number of births with ambiguous genitals is in the range of 0.02% to 0.05%. Other conditions involve atypical chromosomes, gonads, or hormones. Some persons may be assigned and raised as a girl or boy but then identify with another gender later in life, while most continue to identify with their assigned sex
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by lady2sexy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
please seun why embedded pics not showing in my post
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by efficiencie(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Insanity. The creature was born biologically female yet it is undergoing hormone therapy for the development of ovaries. Una madness never start, this wan wey una dey mad na, na market una dey go!
Re: Is It A Sin?. The Story Of A Man Who Gave Birth To A Child by Ola17: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
lady2sexy:

READ this excerpt from wiki
Intersex people are individuals born with any of several sex characteristics including chromosome patterns, gonads, or genitals that, according to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies".

Sex assignment at birth usually aligns with a child's anatomical sex and phenotype. The number of births with ambiguous genitals is in the range of 0.02% to 0.05%. Other conditions involve atypical chromosomes, gonads, or hormones. Some persons may be assigned and raised as a girl or boy but then identify with another gender later in life, while most continue to identify with their assigned sex

Intersex/hermaphroditism isn’t what I’m confused about.

What I don’t understand is how someone born with female genitalià with the corresponding female chromosomes to boot can say she is a man. I just don’t understand it at all.

(1) (Reply)

Cain Married Abel's Sister / Pastor Kumuyi Replies Prophet Who Asked Him, Oyedepo, Adeboye To Resign (video) / Why Do Churches Still Speak In Tongues Despite Apostle Paul's Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.