Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures (39288 Views)

Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit / Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Legendoo: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
Fuckin aggressive copycats.

Even oyinbo no do reach this

Bloody pussy worshippers

Rubbish
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by YorubaIsCursed: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
2022 is my year of Marriage.
I will marry by fire by force, but not this way angry cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Emmanuel909090: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pataricatering:
As usual when men invade a thread its to spread toxic bitterness all around

Aunty submissiveness, how are you doing today?
Happy new year.
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Ara21(f): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Na old woman he even carry enter water sef, God have mercy on the way we think these days.
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by techWriter3: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
E genuflect down even inside sewage, de ask her to emerge passive. Wonderment
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Aksnoopy: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pataricatering:
As usual when men invade a thread its to spread toxic bitterness all around
Patari"catering' lemme call tee billz and ask him what I should order. undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Ukezeal: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Children pls don't try this at home
AuntLaVIV:
2021 has a lot of secrets but my biggest highlight was when she said YES and the rest is history.
Please don’t ask me what happened.

Happy New Year. ���

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYKQOwyK_6l/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by jaiyeorie: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUexsp1zzf0
Bose Ogulu Burnaboy Nissi Ronami Shanina Shaik - dance barbeque Christmas vibes
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by billyG(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
See haw he pose like crab wey don belleful.make he go find Regina Daniel age for i do.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Well na waiting 2022 carry come sha
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Austema(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Game wey go cut go still cut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by gazza07(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mumu dey kneel
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by seyz91(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
cheesy
SalafRider:
E kneel down even inside water, de beg her to become liability. Wonderment
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by seyz91(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
cheesy
GoodHardDick:
SIMPS will always be a simp. Even inside water this one is still simp-ing around sad
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Lawly: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
These ones wan produce mamiwater children wen others dey produce spaceX
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Lawly: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Austema:
Game wey go cut go still cut

grin grin grin you people wee not kee me in this Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Bigchristo: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

They're inviting Mami water and papi water into their relationship and marriage.
African mentality common stop that nonsense thinking in this New Year grin grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

They're inviting Mami water and papi water into their relationship and marriage.
undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by slowice(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
So dem siddon do meeting plan am wella come execute like movie undecided no surprise here.
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by suffering: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
The girl is pretty and feeding him well. This guy feels strongly that men go through a pause later in life. How stupid of him. He’s too desperate to tie the knot. Anyway, I hope it goes well for him.
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Blackdisciple(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
Was there shake in that water?
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by clothingonline(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
She is looking surprised when they both agree to propose together

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Blackdisciple(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Blackdisciple:
Was there shake in that water?

Sharks

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by RosyIsBlessed: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
This dude wey that him thing dey like the size of small finger, wey e show for big brother house the day e drunk.
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
My head underwater, I'm breathing fine.

Weyrey, no bi oxygen dey sustain you there.
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Asour: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
maureensylvia:
This is romantic

Nigerian men should learn from this especially nairaland redpill geng

Learn keh?
Learn what? These people are 'life performers' AKA reality stars! They LIVE to Seek to impress.

That's not a healthy life to lead.
It's hollow & without substance. I'm sincerely not hateful. Reality starring is the last bastion of entertainment I fail to see the talent & substance behind.

Cheers.
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by maureensylvia(f): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Asour:

Learn keh?
Learn what? These people are 'life performers' AKA reality stars! They LIVE to Seek to impress.

That's not a healthy life to lead.
It's hollow & without substance. I'm sincerely not hateful. Reality starring is the last bastion of entertainment I fail to see the talent & substance behind.

Cheers.

Happy new year
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Htt0: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Teebillz Daughter, Bisi. He's Ready To Break Fan's Head Over Her Instagram / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.