Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures (39291 Views)

Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit / Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Benitoh: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
That guy with that his Tommy looks sick
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by EndRape2(f): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
[not all women are liability ,hope you understand this.

quote author=SalafRider post=108984305]E kneel down even inside water, de beg her to become liability. Wonderment [/quote]
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by SalafRider(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
EndRape2:
[not all women are liability ,hope you understand this.

quote author=SalafRider post=108984305]E kneel down even inside water, de beg her to become liability. Wonderment

Yeah I get it
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
SalafRider:
E kneel down even inside water, de beg her to become liability. Wonderment
How e take concern you? You should worry about when next your Npower alawee go enter. I hope you havent squandered all your december alawee cos January is gonna be a long month
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by SalafRider(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

How e take concern you? You should worry about when next your Npower alawee go enter. I hope you havent squandered all your december alawee cos January is gonna be a long month

No be only N-Power, na man power mtscheew
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Charx122: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
AuntLaVIV:
2021 has a lot of secrets but my biggest highlight was when she said YES and the rest is history.
Please don’t ask me what happened.

Happy New Year. ���

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYKQOwyK_6l/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mami water package......
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2022
This is how it usually starts after they born mami water now they will running to one pastor to the other...
Re: Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures by Vaiki(m): 5:19am On Jan 02, 2022
SalafRider:
E kneel down even inside water, de beg her to become liability. Wonderment
Very careless simps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) / Wizkid Receives ASCAP Award For Writing Drake's One Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.