Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? (9322 Views)

Blackberry 5G Phone With Physical Keyboard Set To Launch This Year / Why I Would Not Be Upgrading To A New 2018 Flagship Phone This Year. / Next Year's IPhone Might Steal A Feature From This Year's Most Suprising Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Ghost23(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2022
My dad.... #oyee#
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by vickydevoka(m): 3:11am On Jan 02, 2022
sript:
First call was from a female friend from school, ..

(I been dey chyk this banny in 200l she no gree,,I kuku give up...now in my final year)

Second call was from another female friend in school again...
U must be a Rich or fineboy or nay be womanizer
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Skyfornia(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Okwyjesus:

She must be a lovely soul and a family minded woman. May God help her and please don't turn your back on her.

Can l have her account details on my DM.

Wow thank you...God bless you immensely. I have sent you an email.
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by sript: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2022
vickydevoka:

U must be a Rich or fineboy or nay be womanizer

[center][/center][center][/center]
They are really cool friends though with some touch of small wahala cheesy
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2022
First call was from a former junior staff ( used a number I didn’t save). Prayed for me and said he will send account number for me to give him money!!! Early Saturday morning oooo… i blocked him straight!!!

Me wey dey find money for chicken….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Current Blackberry Prices In Nigeria? / MTN 500mb Bundle / I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.