Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? (9304 Views)

Blackberry 5G Phone With Physical Keyboard Set To Launch This Year / Why I Would Not Be Upgrading To A New 2018 Flagship Phone This Year. / Next Year's IPhone Might Steal A Feature From This Year's Most Suprising Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Jubilancy(f): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
I called my mum....needed all the prayers I can get.....to kick start my year....

Then my ex called
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Na one babe wey I dey proposition first call me o, her call woke me at 1am. After the call I began to feel hungry and had to fix eba and soup cool
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by alloy123: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
she go follow everywhere u are untill she see you with another gal grin grin grin
GoodHardDick:
From Bae. That girl nearly run my battery down with missed calls angry just broke up with her for this very reason angry
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by vickydevoka(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Message buh no call from anyone
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Sirchiboy: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
valETA1:
From a gold digger, I ignored her 9 missed calls, and didn't call her back, am greatful by now she might av realized I've crossed her over.

Damn nigar.
Is alright!!!
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Sirchiboy: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
worldclass68:
My first call came from one old time olosho girlfriend.... embarassed while we were still in church,
I no pick ooo..
Second nah my street big uncle..didn't answer that too..but returned his call first before that olosho girl..

Imagine olosho nah hin first call...Abi which kind wahala be this sef, me wey don pray say no fornication and sorts this year angry
Damn nigar.
Is alright!!!
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Sirchiboy: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
doctore212:
Me na the olosho wey we jolly last night come dey tell me say she forget her pant and bra grin
Damn nigar.
Is alright!!!
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Juoflife1(f): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
Boo
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Chibuezem(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
iamyemiakins:
The next thread like this will be like, "Who is the first person you fvcked this year" grin
see how happy you are at your dog behavior
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
My wife of course.
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by seyz91(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
cheesy
tutudesz:
Family members asking for New Year Money undecided
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Emmhychidi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
1st call from mum demanding why I haven't called to wish her happy new year by 7am, called a very special babe that I like, we talked and then she she promised to visit me.
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by yusluvad(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mom beep first, later called me early morning. Mother-in-law called first. I call my immediate younger brother first.

All was prayer filled...
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Lewisdinho(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
I just sent you a mail
DisLifeSha:
Please help

Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by liya11: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:
From Bae. That girl nearly run my battery down with missed calls angry just broke up with her for this very reason angry

Whatt?
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Codeye(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
From the most unlikely person my dad and second from a girl I never thought would call me ever
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Afonasa(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
my brother
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Afonasa(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
my sister
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by easzypeaszy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
My Mom Called me 1st(missed call) and She the frst person I spoke to.
Called my Wife frst but no response..She was busy with the kids.
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by sript: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
First call was from a female friend from school, ..

(I been dey chyk this banny in 200l she no gree,,I kuku give up...now in my final year)

Second call was from another female friend in school again...
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Bahamas95(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
My mum is always the first person I call, it's now like a yearly ritual.

My school daughter is the first person that called me.
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by OGraffix(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
My dad kiss
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
First call was from my mum. And the first person I called was my sis.
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Celsony: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
My first call came from my sister and I called my mum
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Okwyjesus(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Skyfornia:
First call was from my late brother's wife...she actually called 12:01am but I didn't pick cause I was asleep...she called again around 6am.

She is one of the people you give something and you will never regret it. She is so real and always keep in touch.

Didn't know why God took away my brother...the woman don't deserve it.

Okay, on the flip, who did I call? I haven't really called anyone or the people I called didn't pick...but I have chatted many.

She must be a lovely soul and a family minded woman. May God help her and please don't turn your back on her.

Can l have her account details on my DM.
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by joshmee4real(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
SmellySperm:
Got my first call from a debtor. He was showering blessings to me but that can't stop me from getting my money back grin
Lol.
If he doesn't call nw, you will say he couldn't call
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by castro316: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
First call was from my heart throb inyang. It truly made my day
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by eventainment(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lalami3232:
Since I join this yeye career of software development, I no dey get friends again. Only 1 person na call me that yesterday and I never even call anybody up till now sef. My hubbies na either I dey write code or i dey nairaland dey cause nuisance. No time to make friends or even chat with people. People dey church yesterday dey pray but I dey debug reactJS code. Eye yam north harpi wheat mah career. Person go use 2weeks take write code just because of $450 with plenty sleepless night. But one yeye footballer go dey make $150K in a week. Laslas sha, 2022 go better for us and favour us.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

No vex bros where you take de get clients
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by akinwale701(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Idamond:

my first call this year came from my mama and my friend was the first person I called this year

My first received call was from one of my customers for business transaction and I was very happy. This year will surely be greater than the previous one.
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by DeEagle(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
The first call i received was from my mother... The first person i called was bro suliman... He locked my chord inside his room, i had to call him to open door for me cus i wanto charge.... Lol
Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
My first call was from my Babalawo at about 12:18am

1 Like

Re: First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? by Onyenku3(m): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2022
Oh dear. Sorry about your brother's death. God did not take him away. Death did. But God has offered you the hope of resurrection for your loved one, as victory over death. May this hope bring you comfort and closure.post=108993158]First call was from my late brother's wife...she actually called 12:01am but I didn't pick cause I was asleep...she called again around 6am.

She is one of the people you give something and you will never regret it. She is so real and always keep in touch.

Didn't know why God took away my brother...the woman don't deserve it.

Okay, on the flip, who did I call? I haven't really called anyone or the people I called didn't pick...but I have chatted many.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN 500mb Bundle / Current Blackberry Prices In Nigeria? / Mtn Has Gone A.w.o.l Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.