Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema (69450 Views)

‘doctors Said I May Die Soon’ – Actress, Uche Ogbodo Cries Out / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” / Yvonne Jegede Had Fibroid During Pregnancy & Doctors Said Her Baby Won't Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by chiedu7: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
post=108996426:
This is seriously serious shocked shocked shocked
your reacting to some bad medicine

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by ThickSharon123(f): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has revealed how God saved her life after doctors told her that she was going to drop dead because of an illness.

In an emotional note on her Instagram page, the actress said that she nearly died in 2020, but God came through for her.

According to her, doctors told her that she was going to drop dead because of an illness.

See her post below:

I am that Woman the Lord Showed Mercy and I am finally ready to share my testimony. Better half of 2020 was the worst Time of my life cos I was Told I was gonna Drop Dead According to Doctors they said my Condition could only be managed and worst case Scenario was Death and I might not know when death would come , they said I could be walking down the street and just Slump cos my heart could stop beating due to suffocation from acute Angioedema . They advised I Relocate cos I can’t survive here in Nigeria, they said I should stop coming to the hospital every 2 days to take Steroid Shots that help me with The Swellings and Itching from Acute Urticaria �.

I Almost Lost hope, I had started making plans of Exit putting my properties in my Younger Sisters name and my Baby Mildred’s name cos I believed if I left this earth my Sister would care for my baby better.

But one thing I never did was give up on my God! I Prayed! I fasted ! I hoped! I sowed seeds! I wailed in Agony most nights I couldn’t sleep due to attacks , i didn’t know what to do anymore , my body started rejecting medication even the steroids stopped working so I decided on my own to give up my Medication, but I never stopped praying � until God showed up for me! ��…….Since my immune system was super weak and my hormones were malfunctioning I wasn’t even seeing my periods most times I was shocked when I got Pregnant! Instead of Dying I Became Pregnant with my BUNNY , and my Life Changed, that Pregnancy changed my life! Reset My Imbalanced Hormones, upped my immune System, my blood count became normal, it Reset my Dead Skins, My Red and white Blood Cells started working better . Glowed my body and demolished all my Attacks , I could now breath , I no longer had Things blocking my airways, I didn’t have problems with my heart anymore!�

This was the Major reason I was Dancing all through my Pregnancy because God gave me a Second Chance at life and Even dashed me a beautiful human being that used her fathers Genes to Reset Me ����

I can’t explain this Miracle but I know that What God can not Do Does not Exist ! 2022 we move! Healthier and more Vibrant!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLsKxBAwmp/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G94LmVftEtg

No you won't, you shall live as long as you want, my dear. Only if you wish to go, the you can. But if it isn't your time, you're going nowhere. So I decree you shall live and be happy as long as you wish.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by plus50men: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
A doctor once told me my sickness has no medical explanation. He however agreed that I was sick and needed help.
Chloraseptic:
I doubt any doctor would be so upfront with their patient like that
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Lambaman: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
No be filariasis be that?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Decryptor(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
You were dying of a disease and a man came along, pregnated you and the pregnancy reset your genes...

Yet foolish women like Saphiere and FutureisFemale will say men are not important in a woman's life.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by phemmyfour: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
thorpido:
So you were still shagging despite your ill health?
Sex is powerful
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Originalsly: 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chloraseptic:

I doubt any doctor would be so upfront with their patient like that

Fake doctor.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by darediamond(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2022
Pataricatering:
Some men hate women sha .
How Sister?
Wanna learn from you....
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by darediamond(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2022
grin
Omo!
Gunayo:
Even on their way home.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by darediamond(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2022
nnol:
Eweeeeh see her face without make. If you see some girls face without make, then you will know the difference between i am there and i shall be there.

Now this Is WHAT true comment really is:

"I AM THERE" and "I shall be there"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by darediamond(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2022
nnol:
Eweeeeh see her face without make. If you see some girls face without make, then you will know the difference between i am there and i shall be there.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by darediamond(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2022
Funkybabee:
Sorry Aunty oooo

There are several things I learnt now, praying, fasting, knacking, sickness all at the same time

Fear woman
Funkybabee oyooyo, are you not a WOMAN too? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by darediamond(m): 12:35am On Jan 02, 2022
gift0123:
The lady is thanking God for saving her life, instead of nairaland men to rejoice with her, you only focus on knacking and getting pregnant. Nawaoo for the kinda men I see on this platform...

It is surprising and hilarious at the same time you know.

But who is a Human to question God's ways?

We are limited in our level of His Understanding.

I seriously rejoice with Her too over her Phenomenal Divine Healing via THE divinely blessed protein she received from the loving Man with her.

It is evident majority of those guys condemning her for getting fucckedd while being sick would leave or runaway from there wives in condition like hers.

End times Men!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by chocboi78(m): 4:08am On Jan 02, 2022
She literally banged her way to life
That’s commendable
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by mamajaz(f): 4:17am On Jan 02, 2022
thorpido:

She was no longer human because she was sick or sickly?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by mamajaz(f): 4:19am On Jan 02, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Hmmm... So all through these your sicknesses, with their big names, you still dey nack so tey you get belle.

Sex is a physiological need. So far she wasn't going outside her marital bed. Her sickness ought not take every portion of her life away.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by LivingTribunal: 6:51am On Jan 02, 2022
thorpido:
And raw for that matter
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by dammyco(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by anthonyuncle(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Hmmm... So all through these your sicknesses, with their big names, you still dey nack so tey you get belle.

me self bin dey wonder o
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by vickydevoka(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2022
bluefilm:

I dey tell you.
People like mercy Johnson na character make her marry and still de husband House. At some point she started bleaching due to inferiority complex of skin type way scatter her face. Na makeup de cover most of them n Camara quality.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Balistic4: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has revealed how God saved her life after doctors told her that she was going to drop dead because of an illness.

In an emotional note on her Instagram page, the actress said that she nearly died in 2020, but God came through for her.

According to her, doctors told her that she was going to drop dead because of an illness.

See her post below:

I am that Woman the Lord Showed Mercy and I am finally ready to share my testimony. Better half of 2020 was the worst Time of my life cos I was Told I was gonna Drop Dead According to Doctors they said my Condition could only be managed and worst case Scenario was Death and I might not know when death would come , they said I could be walking down the street and just Slump cos my heart could stop beating due to suffocation from acute Angioedema . They advised I Relocate cos I can’t survive here in Nigeria, they said I should stop coming to the hospital every 2 days to take Steroid Shots that help me with The Swellings and Itching from Acute Urticaria �.

I Almost Lost hope, I had started making plans of Exit putting my properties in my Younger Sisters name and my Baby Mildred’s name cos I believed if I left this earth my Sister would care for my baby better.

But one thing I never did was give up on my God! I Prayed! I fasted ! I hoped! I sowed seeds! I wailed in Agony most nights I couldn’t sleep due to attacks , i didn’t know what to do anymore , my body started rejecting medication even the steroids stopped working so I decided on my own to give up my Medication, but I never stopped praying � until God showed up for me! ��…….Since my immune system was super weak and my hormones were malfunctioning I wasn’t even seeing my periods most times I was shocked when I got Pregnant! Instead of Dying I Became Pregnant with my BUNNY , and my Life Changed, that Pregnancy changed my life! Reset My Imbalanced Hormones, upped my immune System, my blood count became normal, it Reset my Dead Skins, My Red and white Blood Cells started working better . Glowed my body and demolished all my Attacks , I could now breath , I no longer had Things blocking my airways, I didn’t have problems with my heart anymore!�

This was the Major reason I was Dancing all through my Pregnancy because God gave me a Second Chance at life and Even dashed me a beautiful human being that used her fathers Genes to Reset Me ����

I can’t explain this Miracle but I know that What God can not Do Does not Exist ! 2022 we move! Healthier and more Vibrant!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLsKxBAwmp/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G94LmVftEtg

first stage of hiv, the lesions are a perfect match and seroconversion makes one terribly sick
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Igbunu4: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Babe thank God for you ooo
Buh your bf get mind oooo
F**kin you raw under such medical condition
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Double0h7(f): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2022
I just Google her condition and it's just hives and allergies. Antihistamine would've cured her. All this big grammar on top of hives! grin grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Danosophe(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2022
It is appalling for health professionals to put fear, instead of hopes, into their patients who came to seek help from them. No matter how bad the health condition/situation is, even if it is perceived to be a sure death case, they don't have to kill their patients emotionally before the eventual death happen; give up their ghost-breathing their last.
They should be pampered until the death happens.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2022
In summary, always nack whenever you are ill.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by thorpido(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2022
mamajaz:

She was no longer human because she was sick or sickly?
She was sick, doesn't make her non-human but sexual urge should be the least of her problems.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by storm001(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Thanks God for your life dear.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by KennethEnyi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kuku hurry up and die na mumu
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Akuruoulo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
May the name of God be praised.

In Nigeria women hate what they like.

They hate men been their next of kin but lament when men don't.
They cry when their brothers neglect them to satisfy their girlfriend financially but want their boyfriend to do exactly that .
Etc
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by thecavemen: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
shhii crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) / Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.