Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud (906 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor / Omisore’s Defection Widens Aregbesola, Oyetola’s Rift In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Omooba77: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Osun State lawmakers have sought the help of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, to end the feud between Rauf Aregbesola and Gboyega Oyetola.

The former governor of Osun State, Aregbesola, and his successor Oyetola have been at loggerheads for undisclosed reasons since the start of the latter’s tenure.

The feud has spread between their supporters and split the Osun State All Progressive Congress into different factions.

A source close to the lawmakers told Vanguard that the Speaker of the Osun State House of Assembly, Timothy Owoeye, alongside eight other lawmakers, were at the church’s headquarters, the Redemption Camp, in Ogun State recently to seek Adeboye’s intervention in the matter.

“The visit was led by the Speaker and they sought Baba’s help to broker peace so as to guarantee and sustain the development of Osun.

“Baba appreciated the visit and the Speaker’s team’s initiative to resolve the issues.

“He, however, stressed that though he is not a politician, he will be guided by the scripture,” the source is quoted as saying.

Confirming the meeting, the Speaker’s media aide, Kunle Alabi, told Vanguard that Owoeye was a regular visitor at the Camp adding that he was not privy to the matters discussed.

He added that the Speaker would be willing to use the necessary means to resolve the issue between the Minister of Interior and the current governor of the state, not excluding tribal lines.

He said, “Well, I was aware of the meeting but I am not privy to what was discussed.

“However, the Speaker is a party man to the core and would stop at nothing, including enlisting Baba Adeboye’s help to resolve the crisis, towards ensuring that APC is victorious during July 2022 governorship election.

“So, if such matter was discussed, it is not out of order. Baba Adeboye is an Ijesa man, Aregbesola is an Ijesa man, so also is the Speaker.

“Moreover Baba is from Osun and an elder stateman to that effect, so, he fit to be sought after,” Alabi added.

https://punchng.com/osun-lawmakers-seek-adeboyes-help-to-end-aregbesola-oyetola-feud/
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Illuminatiship(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Politicians quarrel na acting you when put mouth go be the sacrificial lamb..
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by longetivity(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
No be madness be this
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Omooba77: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
When did Daddy G.O. turned to fued mediator?....Aregbese is one of the most wicked person on earth..

1 Like

Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Illuminatiship(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Na so pastor tell me to by two bag of cement before God go answer my prayers ask me bag of cement na channel of prayers to heaven? He who believes Nigeria pastors for anything does that on his or her own risk. Beware of pastors..

1 Like

Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Eriokanmi: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omooba77:
When did Daddy G.O. turned to feed mediator?....Aregbese is one of the most wicked person on earth..
...and one of the repentant thieves who waylaid MKO and his entourage on his way to visit the then popular Oba Ashankę, the late Olubadan in the 90s, someone who's supposed to be in jail by now got a second chance and was educated by MKO at Ibadan Poly. E no dey finish for body. If he's wicked, you should know why.

1 Like

Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is a strictly political matter and Adeboye shouldn't have been openly involved in this, the visit should have been held in somewhere neutral except baba is a card carrying stake holder in the APC (Osun) which will explain certain things I've noticed from him cool
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Shegzy8(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
This is a strictly political matter and Adeboye shouldn't have been openly involved in this, the visit should have been held in somewhere neutral except baba is a card carrying stake holder in the APC (Osun) which will explain certain things I've noticed from him cool

So many of you just read to respond or hardly read at all.

1 Like

Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Shegzy8:

[s]So many of you just read to respond or hardly read at all[/s].
get out
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Omooba77: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
...and one of the repentant thieves who waylaid MKO and his entourage on his way to visit the then popular Oba Ashankę, the late Olubadan in the 90s, someone who's supposed to be in jail by now got a second chance and was educated by MKO at Ibadan Poly. E no dey finish for body. If he's wicked, you should know why.

Not sure of your story, but the man is wicked and selfish....
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Eriokanmi: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omooba77:

Not sure of your story, but the man is wicked and selfish....
It's authentic. Abiola's wife sef narrated the story last year but didn't nention any name. She only said one of them was a former 2 term governor in the south west and a serving minister. We knew it wouldn't have been fashola. Aregbe was a two time governor, a former thug and a current minister of interior.
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Omooba77: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's authentic. Abiola's wife sef narrated the story last year but didn't nention any name. She only said one of them was a former 2 term governor in the south west and a serving minister. We knew it wouldn't have been fashola. Aregbe was a two time governor, a former thug and a current minister of interior.

I did not hear the serving minister part, some even assumed it was Ayo Ekiti.....
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Maxymilliano(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
No peace for the wicked.

There can't be peace in Osun State APC because the party is ruling on a stolen mandate via remote control with active connivance of the foolish President.
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Eriokanmi: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omooba77:

I did not hear the serving minister part, some even assumed it was Ayo Ekiti.....
You truly read the story. She said the other guy is currently in the national assembly. Ayo Fayose is a CAC pastor's son, who married my church pastor's daughter. The man was from Erio Ekiti , whose name was Pastor Makinde, an official of the CAC worldwide that time. He was head of my church at CAC, oke ibukun in Oke Ado, ibadan. Fayose was wrongly fingered by those who didn't know him in the story. We used to call him spotless in those days cilled from his auto company called spotless cars at challenge, ibadan. He could be very stubborn yes, but not to the point of carrying gun to rub.

1 Like

Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by christistruth01: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
What does Osun need Fake Pastors for

The Ritualists have already caused enough confusion

1 Like

Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by BlackfireX: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin

Personal interest or people's interest
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Omooba77: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You truly read the story. She said the other guy is currently in the national assembly. Ayo Fayose is a CAC pastor's son, who married my church pastor's daughter. The man was from Erio Ekiti , whose name was Pastor Makinde, an official of the CAC worldwide that time. He was head of my church at CAC, oke ibukun in Oke Ado, ibadan. Fayose was wrongly fingered by those who didn't know him in the story. We used to call him spotless in those days cilled from his auto company called spotless cars at challenge, ibadan. He could be very stubborn yes, but not to the point of carrying gun to rub.

If she sure, she can as well mention the name.....
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Omooba77: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
christistruth01:
What does Osun need Fake Pastors for

The Ritualists have already caused enough confusion

You don't know Daddy Adeboye.....
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by rikithor(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
The 'dead' should always be given such long robes of distances to carry out their businesses.
"Ever heard let the dead bury their dead"?
That statement summarises it all.
Except he is one of them,if not let Aregbeshola and Oyetela's matter be sorted out by or among fellow 'deads'.
Satan wants to drag the church into it's deadly activities.
Learn how to drive better than you were told or shown
See contacts below
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by christistruth01: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omooba77:

You don't know Daddy Adeboye.....

I know Jesus Christ and Christ knows me
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Eriokanmi: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omooba77:

If she sure, she can as well mention the name.....
You're wicked grin. She'd not last the next 7 days if she had made that mistake of mentioning names
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Omooba77: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You're wicked grin. She'd not last the next 7 days if she had made that mistake of mentioning names
She should be bold.....
Re: Osun Lawmakers Seek Adeboye’s Help To End Aregbesola, Oyetola Feud by Omooba77: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
The impunity in Nigeria is second to none, a former governor still want to control the state by proxy....

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu Should Not Have Been Pardoned By Nigerian Government / MY CANDID ADVICE TO BAT / Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.