Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Egona Abraham Exposed!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Egona Abraham Exposed!!!! (855 Views)

Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egona Abraham Exposed!!!! by Laladoja123: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hmmm so Mr Egona Abraham is a fornicator Abi nah furcanizer � who wants to sample everything in skirt. Fake pastors and their wahala!
What amazes me about Father Abraham (FAB) of PSL is the fact that he’s good at playing politics. No, our politicians should learn from him. He’s a master-craft-planner. The way he presented this case in the group ehn, I already knew he was guilty. Hanhan, you sent tfare to a married wish to come see you and you were playing with her!!!! Fear God Mr Pastor. He was even thanking God she didn’t show up. This words came out of his mouth. I’m so scared for his daughters o. Even the cloned wife was supporting him that if he slept with the woman, nah the woman loose. Jesus Christ, she’s supposed to be a pastor’s wife yet she encourages her husband to go on. I hope she teaches her 3daughters self esteem.

Re: Egona Abraham Exposed!!!! by onomskyleon: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Does she herself have self esteem?
You can only give what you have.

Same thing he is doing to people's daughters will be done to his daughters.
He is hiding to do his own but his daughters own will not be hidden.
Shameless he goat.
Mr randy .

Shameless cloned wife of a randy goat..
No be say he go sabi the thing o.
Mouth too much.

Just pay us our money .
Finish
Re: Egona Abraham Exposed!!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2022
What is the latest news on this man and psl? I know someone who put 5 million there but i lost touch with her so i don't know if she got her money back.

(1) (Reply)

My Little Conversation With BABY SCAMMER / Uganda: Family Sprayed With Acid, Home Burnt For Leaving Islam / Strange Man Seeing Spraying Money Wrapped With Juju To Girls In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.