Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

'football Is A Game Of Antichrist '-popular Prophetess Reveals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'football Is A Game Of Antichrist '-popular Prophetess Reveals (288 Views)

Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments / Nigeria's Football is set for total blackout In The Year 2021... / Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'football Is A Game Of Antichrist '-popular Prophetess Reveals by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
A Nigerian prophetess has revealed that football is a game of antichrist and anyone who indulges in anything involving football has committed a sin.

"If you know, if you don't know that ball is not good, raise up your hand, you don't know that ball is a sin, football is a sin. If you don't know is a sin, raise your hand.

Jesus Christ. That means my message has never reached out to many of you. Football is a game of antichrist. I'm telling you, that is the reason why many general overseer BB churches in Nigeria are fighting me today.

Serious battle, At times they send Aya Killer to me. To kill me because they want me to stop exposing it. I say why they say we are making" The prophetess disclosed.

Watch the video below:
https://www.browngh.com/football-is-a-game-of-antichrist-popular-prophetess-reveals/

Re: 'football Is A Game Of Antichrist '-popular Prophetess Reveals by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tooor
Re: 'football Is A Game Of Antichrist '-popular Prophetess Reveals by Naijanascam: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pure utter nonsense
Re: 'football Is A Game Of Antichrist '-popular Prophetess Reveals by paulolee(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
but if one Nigerian footballer donate 20m for that church, d talk go change

(1) (Reply)

Full Cost Of Haaland Transfer Revealed As Madrid Close In On Norwegian Star / Realmadrid Win Thrilling Clasico To Reach Super Cup Final - Goals And Highlights / 2+ Sure Odds Soccer Predictions For Today Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.