Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Lover Next Door II - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lover Next Door II (53808 Views)

The Lover Indoor (18+) / The Girl Next Door By Tornmill / The Girl Next Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lover Next Door II by ThrillPlus: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2022
The kiss did not end quickly and she pulled me hard against her body and lightly teased my lips with her tongue.

The guy took off and headed back to the bar. Adesuwa released me, looked me directly in the eyes and said, “Thanks for saving my life.” And then the two women burst out laughing. The kiss had certainly aroused me and I wanted to head home as soon as possible so I could take Cynthia into the bedroom and release the sexual tension that had been building all night. Slow dancing with two incredibly sexy Exotic women can certainly cause your cock to swell and desire to build.

On the ride home the two women were somewhat quiet. When we got to Cynthia’s house we walked in and Cynthia opened a bottle of wine. We put on some soft music and Cynthia took my hand and said to Adesuwa, “I’ll be right back. I’m just taking Prince upstairs.”

She led me up to her bedroom and took me inside. My cock started to swell in anticipation of the fun we were about to have. Cynthia sat me down on the bed and said she need to talk to me. She asked me if I trusted her and if I would do anything for her. I was confused and a bit tired from all the wine. I said of course I trusted her, she was my lover, my teacher. She looked at me, “Do you trust me completely?”

I looked blank.

“Yes, yes, of course I trust you. What do you mean by all this? Let’s take our clothes off and get into bed. I want to make you come. Adesuwa can take care of herself.”

Cynthia looked back at me. “But that’s what I mean. We can’t sleep together tonight.”

I must have looked very disappointed. I guess I knew what she meant. Her best friend was staying over. Of course, I would need to go home.

“Oh, of course. I understand. Adesuwa is staying over. I understand. I’ll head home soon. I’m sorry. I know you don’t want Adesuwa to know that we sleep together.”

Cynthia looked back at me like I was the biggest idiot. “That’s not it at all you silly man. You’re not going home. You’re going to stay right here on this bed. Adesuwa is my best friend. We share everything. We help each other with everything. I have told her that tonight she will have the most wonderful night of her life. I need your cooperation, ok? I promised her that she can have you tonight.”

I must have looked pretty ridiculous with my jaw dropping and my eyes wide and incredulous.

“What, what are you talking about?” I stammered.

“You are going to stay right here on this bed. Understand? I am going down stairs. Adesuwa is going to come upstairs in a few minutes and the two of you are going to have the most incredible sex she can ever imagine—got it?—and then you are going to fall asleep in each other’s arms. If she doesn’t tell me that you made her come more than every other boyfriend in her whole life then you will have been a great disappointment to me.”

Cynthia looked me in the eyes and gave me a soft kiss. “Don’t worry, I won’t be at all jealous. Adesuwa is my best friend.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lover Next Door II by BigBasher: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nice updating
Re: The Lover Next Door II by Awesome05: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nice
Re: The Lover Next Door II by oloyedprince1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Great update, but please we need more

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by kdavid07(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
little bit more

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by oloyedprince1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Can we get something today

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Cynthia looked me in the eyes and gave me a soft kiss. “Don’t worry, I won’t be at all jealous. Adesuwa is my best friend.”

With a brief hug and a hand gently laid against my neck she was gone. To say the least I was sitting there totally confused. The whole night I had been looking forward to ending the night with a hot session of sex with Cynthia. Now she had left me and I was waiting for Adesuwa.

The minutes ticked by second by second. It seemed like eternity and my nerves and tension built. How could I handle a woman like Adesuwa? I turned on the iPod to listen to music to ease my nerves. I paced the room back and forth. How could I rationalize this? Cynthia had given me to her best friend like a gift. How should I act? What should I do? I was confused and nervous and my cock was limp and lifeless in this nervous state.

Finally, the door was eased open and Adesuwa entered silently. We were both speechless as she walked towards me. It was all I could do to take in her vision. She had on a tulle and satin baby doll in ivory with very light underwire holding her firm breasts high. The breast cups were cut low so the tops of her beautiful 34C breasts were fully visible.

The outfit was a frilly delight that shimmered in the candlelight and the outline of low-rise v-string panties could just be made out. Where minutes ago. I had been confused and nervous with a limp and lifeless cock, now everything was changing and changing very fast.

My breathing started to increase in speed and I couldn’t take my eyes off Adesuwa. She looked shy and demure as she moved closer and averted her eyes downward.

I moved forward and I knew that now my lessons from Cynthia needed to be put to full use. I reached out and put my hand gently under Adesuwa’s chin and lifted her face upwards. I looked in her eyes and said, “Adesuwa, you are so beautiful!” and then I moved my lips close to hers and we entered into a long and erotic kiss.

Our tongues tangled and probed. My hands moved and touched Adesuwa’s body and electric shocks flew between us with sexual tension rising to new levels.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed and laid her down, her breasts pointing directly at my hungry eyes. I pushed the baby doll satin up above her midriff and commenced slow kisses across her belly and towards her breasts. She arched her back and I pushed the baby doll off her and her breasts were firm mounds that were fully available to me.

My lips clasped onto the light pink left nipple that hardened immediately under the contact with my tongue and my left hand moved to the right nipple and gently caressed and tweaked it until it was nub hard and erect. I did light bites on each nipple getting increasingly loud moans from Adesuwa, her hips squirming and shifting with the arousal of her body.

My hand brushed across the light hair on her vagina and I could feel the juices already lubricating her outer lips. If anything, she was even easier to arouse than Cynthia who had one of the strongest sex drives I had ever experienced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lover Next Door II by aprilwise(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2022
Best gift ever
Re: The Lover Next Door II by Shyhumbility1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Op i need dis kind of gift oo
Re: The Lover Next Door II by Saturn101: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by BigBasher: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by oloyedprince1(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2022
More
Re: The Lover Next Door II by Awesome05: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
My hand brushed across the light hair on her vagina and I could feel the juices already lubricating her outer lips. If anything, she was even easier to arouse than Cynthia who had one of the strongest sex drives I had ever experienced.

I opened the side drawer by the bed and brought out the flavored lubricant. I pulled the ties on the side of the panties and they fell away revealing her love mound to my eyes and my tongue.

“What are you doing?” Adesuwa called out.

“Shhhssshhhh….relax…..this is all for you.” I responded.

With that I squirted out a good handful of raspberry lubricant and covered her vagina and rectum. I also covered my left hand and quickly moved my mouth to her vagina. She reached out and touched my inner thigh and grabbed hold of my rock-hard cock.

“Let go.” I instructed her. “This is only for you. I’m later.”

I told her to pretend she couldn’t move her arms and to leave them spread to each side. If she moved them and touched me I would stop and would not continue until her arms went back down. Those were the rules.

She held her arms to the side and I started my arousal once again. Slowly I built her up and then stopped just when she was about to come. I probed her pussy and licked her clit. I lightly touched her nipples and rubbed them lightly with lubricant almost making her come just from the arousal from her breasts.

Adesuwa’s pussy was flowing with juices. Her hips were thrusting upwards against my mouth and tongue. She was begging me to let her come. Finally, I knew she was ready. I covered my finger with lubricant and placed my lips firmly around her clit and started a slow circular motion with my tongue, driving her crazy.

I positioned my finger at her rectum and felt her tense up. Before she could react, I increased the tongue pressure and the tongue speed and simultaneously pushed my finger just slightly past her sphincter muscles and into her bum.

A loud moan released from deep in Adesuwa’s throat and she grabbed the top of my head with her hands, digging her nails into my scalp. My finger with all the lubricant easily slipped further up her ass and I gently moved it slightly back and forth.

Her moans were now cries and her legs were trembling with sexual tension and ecstasy. As my tongue continued its ministrations to her clit her head thrashed back and forth on the bed and her nails dug deep again and again into my skin.

Beads of sweat were forming on Adesuwa’s taught belly muscles and her nipples were straining to stand tall and hard. I moved a hand up and pinched her right nipple. It was like an electric circuit had been suddenly connected and an explosion took place in her pussy, her head and her ass at the same time.

Adesuwa screamed and I could feel both her pussy pulsing and her sphincter muscles grabbing my finger simultaneously. Her back arched and her hips thrust upwards and I increased the intensity of my tongue movements and jammed my finger as deep into her ass as I could. Her orgasm went on and on and was the longest I had ever experienced with any woman.

Her hips were thrusting and strong so I needed to use all my strength to hold her down and keep my tongue and fingers in the right position. Finally, she subsided and I looked up towards her face. She had a look of gentle womanly contentment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lover Next Door II by Zamar: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nice update OP
Re: The Lover Next Door II by oloyedprince1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nice update op
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Finally, she subsided and I looked up towards her face. She had a look of gentle womanly contentment.

I moved up onto my knees and straddled her across her hips. My manhood stood incredibly erect with a rock hard eight inches pulsing and bobbing. Adesuwa’s eyes widened and she reached out with her hands. She gently guided my cock down to the entrance to her pussy. With all the lubricant I easily slid into her incredibly tight pussy. It was still pulsing from the orgasm and it lightly grasped onto my cock and pulled me deeper into her womanly cavity of love.

Adesuwa wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me downward. We started to kiss and our hips moved in unison. Somehow, we intuitively knew how and what to do, how to move and it was not at all awkward like first lovemaking sometimes is. Our bodies were in tune with each other and could sense what to do next and how to move.

Compared to the frantic energy and heated desire of our first Bleep, this was a gently building of warmth and closeness. Our hips moved and my cock went in and out of her tight pussy slowly building the friction. My head bent down and I kissed her two firm breasts and then we kissed deeper and our tongues tangles and explored each other. My load was building, but I knew somehow that she was ready and did not want me to delay any further. We increased our pace and our hips moved faster and faster. I rolled onto my back so I could look up at Adesuwa straddling me her pussy impaled on my cock.

Adesuwa could move her hips faster and faster in this position and a smile crossed her face as her hips increased their pace. The new level of friction was too much for my cock and I was losing control. The vision of this new sexy Korean woman, her hair hanging down in heaps of curls, her hands gripping into my chest with nails in sexual desire digging into my skin….her breasts high and firm with small pink nipples erect and feminine……it was too much. I cried out as the orgasm started and I was beyond stopping.

Adesuwa instinctively responded by increasing the speed of her hip movements. She was pushing her mound deeper against me in womanly need. I cried out. Adesuwa cried out. Together we exploded and Adesuwa screamed again, but a softer more feminine scream this time. My come shot out and my balls contracted once, twice and then a third time, shooting everything I had into Adesuwa’s vagina. We collapsed together into the soft white bed sheets and our sweaty bodies were entwined. Together we were totally sated and drifted off to sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lover Next Door II by Saturn101: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by oloyedprince1(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Great
Re: The Lover Next Door II by BigBasher: 5:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
My come shot out and my balls contracted once, twice and then a third time, shooting everything I had into Adesuwa’s vagina. We collapsed together into the soft white bed sheets and our sweaty bodies were entwined. Together we were totally sated and drifted off to sleep.

Ire was a 17-year-old knockout and the stepdaughter of one of my Dad’s old friends at the oil and gas company. She has the cutest face you have ever seen, complimented by her sparkling eyes and long natural hair. When she smiles it lights up the room and the little dimples on her cheeks and her white smile dazzle everyone.

What can I say about her incredible teenage body? Flawless! She has a slender frame with flared hips and nice 34B firm breasts that sit up high. If her breasts were any larger they wouldn’t suit her petite body. On Ire 34B’s looked pretty large and prominent.

I do pretty well with women at 6’ tall and with an 180lbs athletic body that is pretty toned from time at the gym and lots of crunches. I have a great relationship with my divorced neighbor Cynthia and she has taught me a lot about sex and how to make love to women. The only problem with Ire was that she was 17 and I was 25 so there was an eight-year age difference. Ire’s mother, Ify, was 38 and was a good friend of Cynthia’s.

Ire sometimes came over to Cynthia’s house and played with Annie, the young 12-year-old daughter of Cynthia while the moms spent time together. Often, the two young girls would head over to my house to use my pool.

I have an extremely satisfying sex life with Cynthia and she has even set up a few dates for me with her best friend Adesuwa, who is a hot lady. Adesuwa was also exceptional in bed and a lover who enjoyed lots of pre-intimacy and we always seemed to have several orgasms. However, over the last three years watching Ire flower from a flat chest adolescent 12-year old to an attractive, drop dead gorgeous 17-year-old babe was proving to be something hard to be around and resists as a normal man.

I could really tell the first time I saw Ire when she was 12 and came over to my pool to swim with Annie that she would blossom into a very beautiful girl and woman. She had a lithe and athletic body, an angelic face and a bubbly personality.

She and Annie and I would play “catch” in the pool and she was a lot of fun to be around for a young girl. She also showed a lot of intelligence and maturity for her age and as she got older this became ever more evident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lover Next Door II by Saturn101: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by oloyedprince1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Awesome, when is the next update
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
She also showed a lot of intelligence and maturity for her age and as she got older this became ever more evident.

I know that her mom Ify’s divorce from her dad was hard on Ire and she did not really get along with her stepdad. As she got older this problem increased and in order to help out Cynthia would let her spend more and more time at her house. In the last few months, the problems at home had progressed to the point where Ire basically often lived with Cynthia and Annie now for several days at a time.

Five years ago, Ire would swim with us in a sporty one-piece swim suit. By the time Ire was 14 this started to change and she started to wear bikinis. This is when it became impossible for me to ignore her changing body. Also, around the house and going to school her clothes started to get tighter and to be “form fitting” and shaped around her tight little body.

She got her mom to buy her the latest designer jeans and other wears that really showed off her firm and rounded teenage butt. When she leaned over it would expose the top of a stringy little thong underwear. Just thinking about that image in my mind would raise a hard-on and get my fantasies going. When she walked away from me sometimes, I couldn’t help but stare as her butt would swing side-to-side and her feminine hips would just look so seductive as she gave me a little hip wiggle.

I admit it. I was staring. Sometimes, Cynthia would see me staring and pinch me and giggle….”Control yourself young man or I’ll tell her mother.” She would say and then burst out laughing.

Incredible sexual tension built up just from watching Ire prance around my pool and Cynthia’s house in her increasingly sexy outfits. She was growing into a very sexy young woman and she certainly knew it and wanted to flaunt it a little. Sometimes while having sex with Cynthia I would fantasize that it was Ire riding me even though sex with Cynthia was the best sex of my whole life. As they say, “variety is the spice of life” and I was certainly becoming somewhat obsessed with Ire’s body.

I kept admiring Ire from a distance and resisted any urge to touch her inappropriately or to send any signal of my interest to her. I certainly didn’t want to get in trouble with her mom. What I did do was spend time with Ire and Annie when Cynthia and Ire wanted time alone for “girl talk”.

Sometimes, I would take the girls to the mall and then I would buy Ire something she wanted to make her feel good and hopefully score a few points with her. One time she really wanted a pink Juicy bag, another time a Roxy bikini and sun dress and most recently she was fixated on buying a pair of Prada sun glasses that her Mom deemed too expensive for a 17-year-old girl. Needless to say I bought the sunglasses for her. This evoked a shriek of joy from her. In her excitement Ire jumped up and down, grabbed me with her slender arms around my neck and planted a kiss on my lips.

“Oh my God, Uncle Prince! You’re the best! You’re just the best! I love you! Thanks….oh thanks so much. My dream has come true. My god these glasses are so cool.” She told me I was the nicest guy she had ever met and it was so nice to go shopping with me. “It’s so much more fun than with my mom.” she added.

Annie and Ire giggled and laughed and hugged each other in their excitement at the purchase. Ire immediately had the lady cut the price tag off and she twirled and modeled the sunglasses for us pretending to look like a “hot model” as she described it. Actually, she did look like a “hot model” and Prada would be extremely lucky to have her modeling their stuff.

3 Likes

Re: The Lover Next Door II by Zamar: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by oloyedprince1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Great
Re: The Lover Next Door II by YoungBruzzy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Broooo�� your imagination is moving wild right now. Thanks for the updates

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Annie and Ire giggled and laughed and hugged each other in their excitement at the purchase. Ire immediately had the lady cut the price tag off and she twirled and modeled the sunglasses for us pretending to look like a “hot model” as she described it. Actually, she did look like a “hot model” and Prada would be extremely lucky to have her modeling their stuff.

In July for her eighteenth birthday Ire got a BMW 320i convertible from her real dad. It was silver and she looked very hot driving her new car and looked more like a 21-year-old than an 18-year-old. She had also started dating an older guy that her Mom definitely did not like. This led to more conflict at home. Now the fights were not only with her stepdad, but also with her Mom. I heard Cynthia and Ify often talking about how “difficult” Ire was becoming.

When Ire’s mother would punish her I would try to smooth things over and get on her good side. Ire was certainly growing up and now she wanted to stay out and get drunk with her friends. She had her own car and felt more independent which made her mom increasingly mad. I would try to talk with her and get Ire to calm down and see it from her mom’s side as well. She was legal now and I had many fantasies about what she might be doing with her boyfriend and wished she could be doing it with me instead.

I heard from Cynthia that Ire snuck her boyfriend up into her bedroom one night when she thought her mother was fast asleep. Her mom, however, was waiting for this to happen and the two of them had a huge fight when she threw the boy out of the house. Ify came over and told Cynthia she needed her help. She and her husband (Ire’s stepdad) had planned a foreign getaway and she couldn’t bring Ire along as she would ruin the whole holiday with nothing but fights. She asked if Cynthia would take care of Ire for ten days while they went away. Cynthia as a close friend who truly liked Ire agreed.

Ire brought her things over and moved into Cynthia’s house for the next two weeks.

That first night Cynthia and I had not had sex for a few days and Cynthia was definitely Hot. We decided that after Annie and Ire had fallen asleep then Cynthia would put on one of her sexy outfits and we would have some hot sex.

It was a struggle to get the girls to bed as they wanted to stay up and watch a movie, but we finally had them asleep by 10:30pm—or so we thought. Cynthia put on a polka dot apron baby doll with pink trim and she looked so sexy. She gave me MouthAction and brought me to the edge again and again before making me come in her mouth, which she normally didn’t do. I then reciprocated and gave her three major orgasms with my tongue, two in the vagina and one in the bum. Cynthia’s orgasms and extreme excitement caused my cock to rise again and become hard and I finally held her down and penetrated Cynthia’s tight vagina with my cock and we came together in a tremendous conclusion to the evening.

The next day was a very hot July day and we all decided to lie by the pool. Cynthia put on a yellow bikini, Annie a black one and Ire had an extremely tiny red bikini. It was hard for me to lie there without getting a hard on with two hot women inches away.

After an hour or so Cynthia said she was going to the mall. I said I was bushed and would lay by the pool. Annie decided to join her mom and go shopping as she had been looking at some new earrings. Ire said she also wanted to stay home and rest by the pool.

3 Likes

Re: The Lover Next Door II by oloyedprince1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Great sad
Re: The Lover Next Door II by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dang! Leaving a goat and yam together grin grin
Well done OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) / New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) / Amaka The Lesbian..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.