Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Lover Next Door II - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lover Next Door II (53803 Views)

The Lover Indoor (18+) / The Girl Next Door By Tornmill / The Girl Next Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
“Show her a good time so she knows how a real young man with class treats a woman.”

I reserved a table at a nice supper club that had great food and later in the evening had dancing. Ire went upstairs to get ready and I dressed as well and put on some Obsession cologne. I waited for her to come down. She took about 40 minutes to get ready, but finally came down in the incredible emerald green dress with her hair tied-back on each side with tiny braids. Her hair was full and shining and fell beyond her shoulders to her mid-back and she had on dangly diamond earrings. She didn’t wear stockings but her legs were long and stunning and the spike heel sandals were sexy.

We had a great dinner at the supper club and she insisted we order wine because she “looked old enough” and this was a “real date”. I started her with a glass of champagne and she loved the flavor and the bubbles. Later we had a nice French white and we were really having a good time. The evening moved on and the DJ played great music. Ire insisted on dancing again and again and never seemed to get tired. After midnight slow songs came on and I didn’t know how she would react, but she pulled me right up onto the dance floor and held me tight, resting her head on my chest. I was quite simply intoxicated—not by the wine—but by her sexuality.

I let my hands wander down to the top of her butt and gently feel the rise of her bum. She didn’t protest as I had expected, but rather pushed her hips into me just a hint harder causing my cock to fill and engorge further. She must have felt it pushing into the flimsy silk of her dress and grinding against her pubic triangle.

There was really nothing I could do to hide my erection from her. As we pulled apart at the end of the song, she looked up at me and said, “You like me don’t you.” I stuttered and finally blurted out, “Yes, Ire, I like you a lot. You’re a very special girl. But I think I’m too old for you.”

She looked at me crestfallen, “Auntie Cynthia had an even bigger age difference with her husband than we have and so does my mom. Everyone knows girls mature faster than boys and need older boyfriends.” She grinned and grabbed my hand. “Let’s go home and watch a movie.”

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by Shedking(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin

OP nice story, please complete it
Re: The Lover Next Door II by jneo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shedking:
grin

None of his stories are ever completed. Don't bother to hope
Re: The Lover Next Door II by domido(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Shedking:
grin

Dey play....... that's the end.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2023
She grinned and grabbed my hand. “Let’s go home and watch a movie.”

We headed back home in the car. Great I thought. A movie and then a sexual release into the towel again. My God, this girl is torture. When we got home she stopped by the stairs and turned her back to me. “I need to change. Unzip me please Mr. Too-old boyfriend.” And she giggled.

I reached out and undid the zipper that went right down to the middle of her butt. As the green silk fabric separated it revealed her pink thong panties and I got a fair look at her rounded bum. What a beautiful sight, perfectly firm and rounded. More torture. Ire retreated up the stairs and at the top she called down. “I get to pick the movie.”

She seemed to take a long time upstairs changing and finally came down in a long pink sleeping dress. I don’t know what I was thinking, but of course her visit to the lingerie shop had me hoping for something different and this long dress was a big disappointment. Oh well, control yourself Prince, she’s only 18.

She picked the movie “Poison Ivy” which she said had “lots of sexy scenes in it.” I poured some chardonnay and we snuggled up on the couch. Ire took some sips of my wine as we chatted. She pulled in very close to me and without thinking I put my arm around her. The movie did have a lot of sex scenes in it and the story involved a teenage girl who seduces an older man. The sex scenes combined with the closeness of Ire had my cock halfway erect.

Ire stroked my arm and my inner thigh driving me crazy. She snuggled closer and I let my hand fall to her thigh and bum. I again waited for her to stop me but she seemed to stare intently at the movie. My hand gently stroked over the outside of her wear over her bum. Her hand inched higher and higher up my thigh, only a fraction of an inch from my rock- hard cock. The movie was in the middle of an incredible sex scene and she whispered in my ear.

“Do you find me attractive?” Her face was tilted up and her huge blue eyes were totally innocent. I paused. Her hand moved an inch higher and she felt the outline of my cock and it jumped in response.

She gave me a devilish grin and gave my cock a gentle little squeeze. To me, this seemed like the “green light” and I leaned down and our lips met in a kiss that started light and gentle, but soon gained pressure and urgency. She leaned into me and we shared a long and passionate kiss.

She started to squirm at her hips and she used her arms to pull herself up onto my lap and straddle my body. The urgency of her kiss was intense and her sex drive was incredibly strong. The passion in her kiss electrified my body and my cock. My brain was no longer in control. Ire was leading me and I could not resist any longer.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wow! It's finally going down
It's been a while boss, Hope you're good?
Kindly drop lengthy update for us next, thumbs up man

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by Ann2012(f): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Next update please

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
My brain was no longer in control. Ire was leading me and I could not resist any longer.

I had both hands gripping her butt and then brought them up to feel her firm breasts. I had a hard time feeling her body under the long pale pink night wear. Her tiny hands felt my back and my chest and reached down to rub my giant cock from the outside of my trousers. This was what I had fantasized about for the past 2 years.

Ire got up off the couch and looked at me as I stood up. We both ignored the end of the movie.

“Do you want to see your purchase?” She looked at me and smiled. I nodded in agreement, but was speechless in my sexual arousal and distress. I was confused, aroused and desperate. She was only 18 I thought…but she’s legal…. but I’m older…. I shouldn’t do this…. but I must have her! The confused thoughts bounced back and forth in my mind.

I needed Ire like I had never needed any woman in my life. Her teasing over the past 2 years had built me to a point where I was helpless in her hands. She was a teen, yet she knew how to lead me on, how to build my arousal like no woman I had ever met, even Cynthia. My heart was pounding and my cock was begging her to please let me keep going. The anxiety that she would tell me to stop was incredible.

Ire slowly removed the wear and revealed her lingerie. My breath sucked in and I was frozen in place and couldn’t move. Her beauty was stunning. A pale blue lace teddy with dark blue ruffled trim and push-up bra, underwire cups and garter belt that was holding up light blue stockings. The matching blue panties were very tiny with a small triangle at the front and back and silk ribbon bows on each side. The teddy and panties and stockings all had a very faint pattern of hearts woven throughout the fabric in the same color.

The effect of the outfit was to make her look much more mature. I hadn’t expected a teddy and stockings on an 18-year-old. She looked much older. She looked nervous as her eyes searched mine questioningly.

“So?” She said. “Do you like your purchase?”

My grin I’m sure gave it all away, but I assured her she was stunning.

“Take me upstairs. I want to go to bed,” she said as she reached out taking me by the hand and leading me up the stairs.

In the bedroom it was like she was in control instead of the other way around. I was acting like the teen, not her. Finally, my hormones and my experience kicked in and I started to regain some control. I lit the candles next to the bed and turned on the music. Ire moved close to me and I could feel the warmth of her body. The tips of her breast were gently touching my chest. Her hands started to undo my shirt buttons. “I want you to teach me,” she said.

My shirt and trousers fell away and I was standing in front of her in the candle light with just my Calvin Klein boxers. She reached down and rubbed my huge cock and she trembled. I took her in my arms and lay her on the bed. My hands pulled the teddy away exposing the tiny light pink nipples on her beautiful 34B breasts. I moved my lips down and started to suck her perky breasts, licking and sucking her young nipples until the nipples were hard little buttons. Her hips were squirming and shifting and she let out sigh after sigh.

I moved my lips down her firm muscled stomach towards her panties and I moved my hands under her butt cheeks, holding one cheek firmly in each hand. I could smell her feminine smell and my lips and nose could feel the heat coming from her vagina lips. I pushed the blue triangle of silk panty away from the lips that were already wet with juices on their rim.

She tried to clench her thighs together to block my access and her hands anxiously grabbed my head to push it away. I paused and waited but did not let her push me away. Slowly her thigh muscles relaxed. I used my hands to gently pressure her thighs apart. “I’m a bit scared.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) / New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) / Amaka The Lesbian..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.